KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Click Here

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Great purchase. Straightforward delivery. Would recommend."
"Fast delivery, lovely product and pleasant personal touch in communication."
"Beautifully selected items with ethical standards & a story behind each one. Love this store. Check out laboratory fragrance for something special x"
"First purchase from Kin Home and will definitely be purchasing again. The store has beautiful products, I want everything! My order arrived in great time and very well packaged, all summed up a perfect online shopping experience."
"An excellent and helpful seller. Quick and polite communication throughout and friendly service. Order arrived well packed and the items as described. Fully recommend. Lewis - My thanks :)"
"Excellent service from Kin Home - my order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I love my new shelf and it was the best price I could find online. Thanks again, I will definitely shop again!"
"great selection of products, very personable and super efficient service! highly recommended."
"Loving the Kinto carry+on bottle! So far only used the bottle for cold drinks, but already I appreciate the attention to detail with the design. No more spilling water all over yourself thanks to the monitored insert, and much more comfortable to carry than my stainless steel Klean Lantern. Converted to Kinko!"
"This was my first purchase from Kin Home. I got the item I wanted at a great price and it arrived quickly, well wrapped and with a nice handwritten note. I would happily make another purchase based on this experience."
"Excellent customer service - support, communication, and delivery - and excellent product! (peach duck bag!)"
"Lovely lovely goods, quick and super friendly service!!"
"Lovely product and fast delivery"
"Great product, looks fantastic and very well made. Quick delivery and great communication."
"Great service with fast shipping and a personal touch! Really good prices and a top product range"
"I love your products! Aesthetically pleasing & high quality, I’ll keep coming back :)"
"Glad to support a independent business, great service too. Laboratory perfumes Samphire Speaker for its self really!! It’s an amazing product. Many thanks"
"Super fast delivery and exactly what I needed. Thank you!"
"Great service with a personal touch, very pleased with my purchase and would definitely buy from KIN again"
Hi Tessa,

Thank you for you review, I'm glad you liked the personal service you received.

Lewis
"Fantastic shop. Found them online looking for studio arhoj stuff. The item was delivered super fast with a little personal note on the receipt which was a sweet touch. Will definitely use again, cannot recommend high enough!"
Hi Nick,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the quick delivery. We are big fans of Studio Arhoj - and can't wait to share the latest items with everyone!

Thanks,
Lewis
"Thoughtful touches: snuggly packed ceramic pot, with an unexpected handwritten note. Make it feel like you're in a shop, talking to a person. Thank you."
Hi Naana,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the quick delivery. I'm really happy that it felt as if you were in the shop talking to us :)

Thanks,