KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Great service and fast delivery:)
Excellent service, lovely products
Absolutely love the items from KIN. They were packaged beautifully and came with a personal note which felt very sincere and would absolutely buy from again
An absolutely fantastic independent shop, this was not my first order and will not be my last. Their ability to add a personal touch to online orders makes me feel like I have made a purchase from the physical store not a website.
Thank you Kin for saving the day. I was searching for Ferm products in the UK and they have a large selection. Ordering was easy and the products arrived safely in beautiful boxes. I shall be shopping there again for sure. Carla
My shopping experience with KIN was great! They are a store and site who carry a lot of brands that I love and that I struggle to find elsewhere. Their website is easy to use and clear and ordering through it was straight forward. Delivery was prompt which I was particularly pleased with considering I ordered at a bust time of year! Would really recommend shopping at KIN and is a small business I look forward to supporting in the future!
Excellent customer service and beautiful products. Will definitely be using again. Highly recommended
Very helpful with changing my address, good packaging and prompt delivery. A lovely well curated shop
Beautifully curated selection of products, perfect as gifts or for yourself. Always a pleasure to visit in store, but this time I ordered a Kinto travel cup online. The item arrived by tracked postage perfectly in time for Christmas despite it being a busy time. A lovely local shop, always with a personal touch.
Mini table dust pan is lovely quality. It arrived quickly as well. Good stuff.
Product dispatched on time, and exactly as described, Great selection of homeware, will shop at KIN again, esp since they are not one of the massive online retailers.
I received excellent service from KIN. The product is a lovely high quality and exactly as expected. I also really appreciated the little hand written note that accompanied it.
Really pleased with the service from Kin! Ordered a present relatively last minute for Christmas and it arrived really quickly and well packaged. Was kept up to date about the delivery too which was also good. Would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering more in the future!
Excellent service when making a change to my order details and speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend
Very prompt dispatching and delivery. Super easy to track and the items came well packaged.
We are first timers with Kin but found there service and communication second to none. The fragile product was boxed with precision and arrived on time. Excellent
Great products, well packaged. Personal note! Love it
My girlfriend wants a Kin bag for Christmas, and I was extremely impressed with the user experience. I will recommend Kin to other boyfriends to impress their girlfriends too. Great job!
Fantastic quality of products and service. Communication also fast and minor issue resolved instantly.
Well-curated online shop with beautiful homewares. Received my order of two beautiful sekki mugs and a design magazine promptly and with a lovely handwritten thank you.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 383 reviews