KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Click Here

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Was looking for a specific candle and found it at KIN at a great price. Lovely store and products. Fast delivery. Have definitely found another new great place to shop for homewares. Thanks!"
Hi Lauren,

I'm glad our liked the fast delivery and that we are on your list of places for homewares. Thanks for the review and have a lovely weekend.

Lewis
"Well curated selection, really fast delivery with a hand-written thank you note; really impressed"
Hi Danielle,

Thanks for the review. I'm happy to hear that you love our selection of products and that you were impressed by our service. Feedback like that makes us smile.

Lewis.
"Great service, and quick delivery! Thanks Kin."
Hi Hillary,

Thanks for the review.

Lewis
"Anytime I need to buy a gift, the Kin website is my first port of call. It always has a wonderful variety of well sourced products which will be sure to please anyone."
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the review - that's great feedback and love that we are one of your favourite places to visit for gifts.

Lewis
"Delivery was quick and great selection of beautiful products available!"
Hi Claire,

I'm glad you liked our selection of products and that the delivery of your order was quick. Thanks for the review :)

Lewis
"Bought two plant pots and they were lovely amazing quality"
Hi Kelly,

Thankyou for your review and I'm glad you love your pots. They are our favourites!

Lewis
"They went out of their way to ensure my beautiful purchase was with me ready for my holiday. Personal service at it's best."
Hello,

I'm glad you found our service personal and we are always keen to go the extra mile for our customers online or in store. Hope you enjoyed your holiday too.

Neil
"I ordered the glass carafe for a present and it came just as expected and quickly and also with a personalised note! It was wonderfully recieved by my sister too.. a great housewarming gift :)"
Hello,

I'm glad you loved the glass carafe and what a beautiful present for your sister. Thankyou for the review, it means a lot.

Lewis
"Very happy with my bag and the service was excellent"
Hi Charlotte,

Thankyou for your review, we are great fans of the BAGGU bags and love that you are happy with yours.

Lewis
"Goods all as expected and really speedy delivery."
Hi John,

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you found the delivery speedy.

Lewis
"Lovely website and great communication and delivery. Enjoyable experience"
Hi Kate,

Thankyou for your review. I'm glad you found the experience of shopping with us enjoyable. We always try and exceed our customers expectations.

Lewis
"Fabulous products excellent service and quick delivery!"
Hi Katherine,

We always try and be speedy - I'm glad you liked the service and quick delivery.

Lewis
"Great product and excellent service. Will definitely use again."
Hi Claire,

Thankyou for you review, I'm glad you liked the service you received.

Lewis
"I ordered a Chug Mug and it arrived so much quicker than I had anticipated. It's a beautiful handcrafted piece and I will definitely be ordering again soon."
Hi Alfred,

I'm glad we exceeded your expectations, we are fans of the Studio Arhoj Chug Mugs - the hardest thing is choosing the colour you want!

Lewis
"Goods were delivered very quickly, well packed and secured. Delighted with the new colours on the drip mugs."
"Easy online payment, very quick delivery and a lovely personalised note when I opened the package. Amazing service!"
"Lovely small independent that delivers what was purchased; gave good direction with a question I had and was able to give a lovely hand written note with package. Humble"
"Great purchase. Straightforward delivery. Would recommend."
"Fast delivery, lovely product and pleasant personal touch in communication."
"Beautifully selected items with ethical standards & a story behind each one. Love this store. Check out laboratory fragrance for something special x"
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 244 reviews