Kingly Solicitors Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Kingly Solicitors
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Kingly Solicitors made you happy

"We found Champika unresponsive as counsel to the sale of our house and not pro-active in management of the transaction. An off-market position was taken in relation to the escrow agreement. Often emails were just fowarded with no legal advice and left to the estate agents to handle. Issues arising post completion from a purely drafted escrow agreement required the payment of further funds. Matters were not handed over and just left in limbo whilst she was on holiday."
Are you Kingly Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Friendly and responsive staff"
"Professional and efficient service provided throughput my conveyancing engagement. I really appreciated the the communication levels and the great attention to detail as it all helps to take the stress out of the situation by knowing your interest are being well managed. I would not hesitate to use Kingly Solicitors in the future."
"Very happy with the service provided by Champika and Runa. Very professional and they kept me informed throughout the process. Would recommend them without hesitation."
"Throughout the process I was updated and could liaise with my solicitor directly"
"Excellent service- Chinonso was honest, friendly and straightforward with his advice from the beginning resulting in positive outcome so far. I'm pleased with the professionalism and surely would recommend."
Kingly Solicitors is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews