Kingdom Of Green Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Kingdom Of Green
"I’ve tried the banana, ak-47, and white widow, banana was my favourite because of the taste and how well is grinded out. The effects of all of them were very pleasant."
"Very easy to use and even faster shipping, the quality of their cbd flowers are unbelievable! ordered again and will keep ordering in the future! :)"
"Great products and great service."
"Positives: Packaged well Fairly speedy delivery Fresh flowers/ pungent Smooth smoke, not too harsh Relaxing body high Negatives: Flowers seem squished/too compact Effects last only 2hrs max"
"Great quality. Quick delivery"
"Fast prompt delivery and the white widow is my favourite just now"
"Good delivery, good CBD..."
"Really nice shop and great stuff to :) //Satisfied customer from Sweden"
"good products/prices and prompt delivery.."
"CBD buds arrived very quickly indeed and are beautiful quality. After my first order I phoned them up to check on things; the chap on the other end was super cool and the overall service is faultless. I’m really grateful to have access to their bud as I love it but cannot take THC at all. I shall be using Kingdom of Green long into the future. I would make recommendations for readers but actually, I don’t want supplies to diminish—sorry! So, thanks very much indeed KoG."
"The medicinal effects are there but the flavour is pretty bad."
"Was looking for an alternative to help me cut down and eventually quit. The CBD flower is that alternative and these guys have a good selection. Thank you for your help"
"Very satisfied with the purchase I made and will definitely be back for repeat purchases. Thank you Kingdom of Green. x"
"Top quality cbd bud oil bit funky tasting but still great product and relieved anxiety and stress"
"Top quality product, as usual, thankyou."
"Amazing products and fast delivery! Try the lollies, they’re amazing!!!!!"
"PROVED SPOT ON FOR MY PAIN RELIEF MANY THANKS"
"Weight was well under and buds were not like those advertised. Sorry I don't think I'll use in the future. After hearing so many good things."
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to review us.
I'm shocked that the product didn't weigh as stated because we always weigh around 0.2 over, because we understand that not all scales are equal.
In future please reach out to us before leaving feedback because if we didn't know there was a problem we can't fix it. We are very open to sorting any issues out.
"All good. Great site, nice photos, helpful descriptions and very efficient and thorough customer service! What more could you want? Some more THC ... HAHA of course but that's not up to Kingdom Of Green ;)"
"Really fruity, beautiful flower. 5* as always. Thanks KOG."
Kingdom Of Green is rated 4.70 based on 109 reviews