King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
I’ve made several purchases from King & McGaw and have always had excellent service. As expected, my latest picture arrived promptly, was well packaged and was just as represented on the website.
Excellent quality, would definitely buy similar print again
i recently received my order and i’ll 100% be buying more in the coming weeks! so much care and detail in the packaging and the quality is sublime to say the least. fantastic! thank you 👏🏻😁
Love this site, so much to choose from. I ended up buying 3 prints from Fintan Whelan and they are absolutely great. Customer service has also been so helpful on live chat. top class experience and product
Very affordable and tasteful framed prints with an extensive list to choose from. Some rare and exclusive options too.
Great quality print and frame, very fast delivery and well packaged product; would highly recommend!
Always a great service. Love their collections and frames.
This was my second purchase from King and McGaw. Like the first, I was delighted. The colours of the print are as seen. The mounting and frame are excellent, and the whole gells. It is all that I hoped for.
This is without a doubt the best customer service I have received from a company. Thank you to Lauren, for her patience & help. My two prints were Beautiful, I'm very happy with them, a very good experience.
So happy with my purchase. The print is a really excellent quality and I know the recipient of my gift will be delighted. Beautifully and carefully packaged too.
Excellent quality print and framing as usual. Looks amazing. Would definitely buy from King & McGaw again.
Fantastic quality products. Packaged beautifully and definitely worth the more premium price. Will be ordering plenty more. Fast delivery and couldn’t be happier.
My husband was thrilled with his his birthday art work. The frame is beautifully made, the mount is perfect and it just looks fantastic. Can’t recommend King & McGraw more highly. Well packaged for delivery too!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Hi, unfortunately I cannot write a short review because the poster (and frame) have not arrived yet. I have just called UPS. They told me that the package is pending release from the government agency. Kind regards Sabine
Verry impressed with the packing and delivery
Beautiful product, expertly packed and delivered. It is now on the wall in my office and i love it.
I have been searching for new artwork for MONTHS. I was so happy to have found King and McGaw. I ordered my Ron Lawson print on the 7 July and the print arrived 13 July, well wrapped, and having bought some other artwork from other suppliers, I was surprised they even included hanging fixings. Very happy.
I was so pleased with my purchases. They look amazing. Came very quickly and packed so well.
Simply a great firm!
Amazing quality and just the right level of customisation. Highly recommended.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,633 reviews