King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Very good prints, prompt shipment and packaged with care.
Once again the service is outstanding and the quality of the pictures are absolutely lovely! There is so much to choose from but I wouldn’t shop anywhere else apart from here. Great ideas for each room! Would highly recommend!
Really happy with the service and quality of print and frame.Looks perfect on our wall
The 7 framed Lowry are superb and the service excellent
We are very pleased with our print. We were a little doubtful about the quality as the price was so good but it excellent.
I was desperately searching for quality wall arts when I found an advert by King and McGraw on Facebook. When my first order arrived I just had to order the second and I am going to order more. Excellent art works and the variety of works on their website is amazing!
Great print and excellent service.👍
Amazing prints
Beautifully framed print and all the packaging it came in can be recycled. Can’t recommend them enough. Prompt delivery, good communication - don’t go anywhere else.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 12th January 2021
High quality product and professional service. Framed print arrived very well packaged. Print, frame, mount and non reflective glass are very good quality. Fixing provided with the frame. High recommend.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Very pleased with my purchase which was delivered sooner than I expected. Very well and safely packed.
Well the pictures arrived before stated time and were very well packaged. Love them and will look to ordering more from them, when I continue the decorating.
1st
The print is everything I was hoping it to be.
2nd
I ordered it on 15/12/2020 with an actual despatch date of 28/12/20and finally received it 10/1/2021. I contacted the UPS help line for them to track package and magically a day late i started seeing new tracking.
understanding the events surrounding this shipment in the world during this covid reality i will say all is well that ends with a picture on the wall
This was a gift. The recipient was delighted with the picture. Your service and delivery was
very good.
The quality of the Warhol prints & frames were exceptional. They were packaged superbly too. Won’t hesitate to order from King & McGaw again!
Was over the moon with the quality of the print & frame
Absolutely love my picture from King and McGraw! I had been looking for an Ele Pack print to match my new lounge makeover. Found it on the King and McGraw website. I could pick the size and the frame I wanted or could off bought the print to frame myself. The picture came well packaged on the date expected and was ready to hang. Loved the frame I picked. Very well made. Couldn't of asked for more! Will definitely recommend and order again. Thank you.
Excellent product! Bought for my mum as a gift and the quality is perfect! Love it
Lovely picture, very quick delivery.
We received a lovely print extra large and framed as a gift for Christmas I would just like to compliment you on the presentation it is beautiful and the quality is great could not believe how great it looks would like to thank the team and a special mention to Sadie who was amazing when I phoned to say how pleased we were
Robin and Carol