King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
We have bought several pictures from King & Mcgaw and will continue to do so as the quality and service is second to none.
Keep up the good work.
High quality prints and great frames as well. Would recommend
Loved my print so much, great quality and looks perfect on my wall!
Useless. Bought a print which specified 'with border' on their website. They sent me a print with no border at all, so not possible to frame. Imcompetent.
Great quality and well packaged. Would recommend.
Good quality frame, poster was as shown, and it was professionally packed. I'm very impressed to receive my quality framed print at a price that's difficult to beat.
Excellent service and print
Lovely picture, great service.
My picture arrived today as promised and well packaged. The picture is beautifully framed I'm really pleased. Would highly recommend King and McGaw.
Very good service and product
Superb prints and expertly framed/packaged
Brilliant service picture is very well finished I will purchase from here again and again.
We ordered three prints of our favourite Scottish artist, of which there was a good selection of work to choose from.
We did not use the framing service, preferring to spend time with a local framer choosing mounts and frame styles.
The prints were dispatched very quickly, and arrived well packaged within three days.
We've just received 2 Lowry prints ( making it 5 LOWRY prints which we have purchased from King And McGraw in all ) and we are so pleased with each one ...Frames are outstanding and the company are fantastic ...We will be ordering more prints in due course ...
Delighted with our Art Deco pictures.
Delivered on time and arrived, by courier, in high quality packaging.
Will be pleased to recommend this company.
We love it! Great quality and came in good time
I’m totally delighted with the prints I purchased from king&Mcgaw and also the service second to none. The prints were very well packaged and ready to hang just brilliant
Service and quality of the products are fantastic. Huge range of products to suit every taste and budget. Will definitely be buying again.
Excellent collection and high quality finished products. Love this range as it makes the prints at home consistent for a really good consistent look.
Brilliant customer service every phone call was answered promptly . Our picture arrived on exactly the date given and Lauren was superb from start to finish.Lauren
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,687 reviews