King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw 5 star review on 9th April 2022
Jane Rayner
King & McGaw 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Janet Donaldson
Very good colours. I personally would prefer a smaller print, more like 10x8 but there wasn’t a choice and I think you might sell more at that size. Still very good quality and colour though. Thank you.
I’ve purchased 3 framed prints now and the quality is well above excellent Planning to buy more for my new house which is currently being built :)
Thoroughly pleased with the excellent service provided and more importantly with the print received. I am considering purchasing another soon
Absolutely delighted with my picture. Quality of the framing and print is excellent. Picture came very professionally packed. Highly recommend.
Fantastic art skillfully framed
Great quality frame and picture. Came very well packaged.
Very good quality, packaging included.
It looks just beautiful. Could not be happier.
Great service and product. My pictures arrived a week after ordering. Lovely prints with good quality frames and beautifully packaged ( hanging accessories inc. ) Good value, look forward to my next order!
Website easy to navigate, I like the way you can see the size of picture next to a person. Easy to order. The payment was not taken out of my account until the picture arrived. Well packed. We will be ordering again.
Beautiful pictures. A fabulous choice. Well mounted in their frames. In addition a prompt and reliable service. My pictures always arrive in perfect condition. I am completely satisfied with King & McGaw.
All my purchases have lived up to expectations and give me great pleasure. Responses and deliveries cannot be faulted.
Excellent service. Top quality print rapidly and securely delivered. I would have preferred to have bought the print ready-framed, but I did not think the option offered allowed enough breathing space around the image. At least one company I have come across offers a greater range of options in terms of mounting and framing so I would suggest this as an improvement.
NIce product with excellent service.
Amazing quality prints, had one bought for me a present and loved it so much had to go on their website to look at their range and order another one
I now have 5 M C Escher prints and am delighted with them all. The craftsmanship, service and delivery have been excellent for all 5. Thanks, K&M. Please note, the attached pictures are in a half renovated living room :o)
King & McGaw 5 star review on 18th May 2022 King & McGaw 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Helpful staff, delivered when promised
The framed prints arrived in perfect condition and were exactly what I was after. Excellent quality and service all round. Thank you!
Great service and very pleased with my Lowry prints which look great on my wall.
Gorgeous print and quality frame! Looks beautiful in my bedroom
King & McGaw is rated 4.88 based on 5,277 reviews