King & McGaw Reviews

Stuart Harris
King & McGaw 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Leigh Parsons
Thank you!

Your service is fantastic, and so is the quality of your prints/frames. Our Ele Pack print looks great hung in our new home.

Would definitely recommend you guys, and will order with you again in future.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Super service and very professional looking prints
Excellent service, prompt delivery and delighted with the three prints I purchased
Fantastic product, very good quality pictures, good delivery service, will definitely use again
Speedy delivery and great quality
Packed very well with no damage to my picture, and good service on my order.
Perfect print arrived exactly as I hoped for. Looks amazing and an effortless buying experience. Highly recommend.
Easy to order Jack Vettriano print in a ash grey frame from King & Mcgraw. Very pleased with delivery & packaging. Loving the print. It would be nice to have the choice to order non reflective glass, which is my preference. Happy overall.
Exceptional range and arrived carefully packaged.
V good quality, item just as I had hoped.
A beautiful print, delivered promptly. It was a birthday present and my dad was thrilled. Excellent quality and service. Thank you.
Beautiful print set in a stunning frame. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Just received the Bluebird @ Boneville print so pleased with it the colours are so good a really stunning picture
The packing was excellent and it arrived in the time as stated
Yes I will buy again
We were very pleased with the framed print we bought for our son’s 30th birthday present. And so was he! The communication and professional service we received was excellent. Will definitely be buying from King & McGaw again.
I’m really pleased with my picture. It is a small sized one (a Lowry print), framed in black satin, with a white window mount. It was dispatched pretty quickly and arrived amazingly well packaged (so very well protected). The frame is really nice and smart, and is well made, and the mount shows off the picture well. The colours of the print are also really good. I found the little picture hanging kit very useful too – the screw that was provided is specifically designed for a picture that hangs by a cord. So, all in all I am very happy, and the picture looks really nice in my bedroom. I’ve run out of wall now, but if I wanted another framed print I’d certainly come back again.
I ordered a print of a vintage travel poster for my holiday rental. It arrived well packaged, promptly and was exactly as described. I would order again from this company.
Love my Mark Rothko print! The quality is amazing and looks great on the living room! Was also presently surprised by how well the print was packaged! Will be using and recommending K&M again and again!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Good quality prints and frames. Very well packaged for delivery.
The pictures are beautiful and of excellent quality. They were packaged very well and delivery was within the expected timescale. Great service from a quality company!
Lovely, high quality product. This is my eighth purchase & I've been really happy with both the product & the service.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,290 reviews