King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
outstanding job all the way around---from framing to quality of the art work---The silk screen was particularly superb--I would recommend this company -- and have -- to anyone
the prints I purchased are of a very good quality. they were delivered very quickly and i was kept informed of progress from order to despatch.
the quality of the framed prints was the best I have seen
A beautiful print wrapped carefully and in perfect condition.
I needed a fast turnaround on my order - when i rang to explain this they agreed to try their best to get it to me within 2 days - and it has just arrived - on time!!! Execllent service, reasonable pricing, great range of products , great company.
Love the canvas print I ordered, excellent service, will be recommending King & McGaw to my friends and family.
framed prints perfect bought another one today very pleased with product packing perfect cant fault service
Fantastic Jasckson pollock print. Excellent quality frame. Great speedy service. Packaged well for delivery. Will use Kind & Mcgaw again in the future.
Internet very clear and helpful. Telephone conversation resolved enquiry quickly and in a friendly manner. Thank you
Fantastic collection of artists and a slick website to browse all of the amazing work!
Quick delivery.
The print quality of a banksy photo didn't quite live up to my expectations. Overall a good experience.
The finished item and delivery were first class.The second time we have bought from King &McGaw and hopefully not the last.
Print good packaging great
As always excellent service from King & McGaw, they stock the prints we require, they are easy to order, but if you need help customer service is quick to help. Competitive prices and quick delivery.
Could not fault.
the service and delivery were excellent, I had an inquiry about shipment and the customer relations representative responded promptly and was very helpful.
Easy, quick ordering, and very prompt and reasonably priced delivery. When the print was sadly unsuitable (didn't match the colour of the wall as anticipated), communication was personal, polite and impeccable, a pre-paid return label was e-mailed, UPS collected swiftly and a full refund (including original postage cost) was in my account in less than a week. Excellent service, thank you, will use again and will recommend.
I've used King & McGaw several times before and I've always been very happy with the prints I've bought. The web site is easy to understand and navigate. I ordered late on a Sunday evening and the well packaged delivery was made the following Thursday, as promised.
The workmanship is excellent and my print looks great in my hallway.
I will continue to use King & McGaw in future and thoroughly recommend them.
I have recently made four purchases from King and Mcgaw.
I am very very pleased with the framed prints and the service provided is excellent.
I am building up a lovely collection which has been commented on by family and friends?
Received my Vermeer print exactly when promised , beautifully packaged, delighted with my first purchase from you.
Made two separate purchases of assorted posters. Was impressed by the amount of information made available on their website, the relative ease of navigation, and the quality of the images, which made it easier to decide on orders. Delivery was quick, and the posters themselves have been consistently pleasing to the eye even up close (unlike those from some other retailers, where some pixellation crept in).
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,620 reviews