King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Stuart Harris
King & McGaw 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Leigh Parsons
Excellent choice and quality pictures. I love the fact you can choose the size and frame also. Plus I have sent a few pictures back just because they didn’t quite look right in the walls I had in mind and their customer service is excellent in arranging returns and picking them up with no charge. I am thrilled with my eventual choice and am looking forward to finding more art to purchase from you
Fantastic item, looks extremely professional and immaculately finished. Was shipped extremely well packaged and arrived quickly and efficiently. I won't hesitate to purchase from King and McGaw again - I already have a number of items on my 'wish list' for future purchases!
Exactly as seen, lovely picture and good frame, with good hangings as well. Only downsize was the HUGE box it was delivered in!
This is our 3rd picture from King & McGaw, all quality prints.
There is a very will chosen selection of prints, beautifully framed and selected. The customer service is also good. The prints I have bought so far continue to give pleasure. I think they are a bit of a bargain.
A really great service and beautiful pictures.
Only ordered yesterday and my print arrived this morning, very well packed and so pleased with my Jack Vettriano print. Will order again from King & McGaw top class service 5 stars.
Love the print... lovely
My picture came well packaged and framed. I thoroughly recommend King & McGaw and am already planning my next purchase.
Lovely quality prints.
Great quality framed print. Came nicely packaged and quickly. I will be buying for from them in the future
Really pleased with our new picture and it arrived earlier than we were advised which was even better. Well packaged and no damage to picture which looks stunning on our wall.
Absolutely delighted with my pictures. The quality of the print and frame is excellent. They arrived quickly and really well packaged. A quality service and product, again!
Excellent sevice and lovely beautifully framed pictures
When people come into my living are they fail to notice the beautiful sash windows, the contemporary lighting, the high ceilings and the lovely light oak furniture. Even the very expensive rug fails to attract attention.
What always happens is a demonstration of awe when they see the art. Our living room is 'Joan Miro' land. We have four prints from Hill & McGaw; 'The Singing Fish', 'L'Oro Dell'Azzurro', 'Animal Composition' and 'The Red Sun' (no longer available).
But art does not inspire unless its presentation is perfect. And it is the framing that makes these prints truly amazing.
And this is just my living room! The kitchen and the hallway and, and ... are waiting to be adorned with more work from this fantastic supplier.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th March 2021 King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th March 2021 King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th March 2021 King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I received my Lowry today on time, perfectly packaged and love it. Really good quality. Thank you 😊
King & McGaw 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Extremely high quality, lovely print.
Beautiful piece and excellent framing. Couldn’t be happier with the quality!
I am so happy with my paintings, they are all beautifully made.
Print arrived quickly and was very well packaged. The frame and print are good quality and look better "in the flesh" than on the website; colours are very vivid and a good quality print.
Very pleased overall and would definitely recommend.
King & McGaw is rated 4.87 based on 4,292 reviews