King & McGaw Reviews

Read King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Beautiful print. Lovely frame. Prompt delivery.
I was recommended to buy from King and McGaw by a friend who was very impressed by the quality of paper used and wide choice of prints - she was right!
Excellent packaging too and arrived in time for Christmas despite ordering quite late.
I ordered two prints. Both arrived on time and looked fab. Thank you.
Excellent quality products well packaged and prompt delivery
I understand it was difficult circumstances with COVID but my framed print ended up 2 days late and I think there could have been more communication about this (I had to contact King and McGaw to find out what was happening when it didn’t arrive as planned), but on the plus side the customer service person I dealt with whose name I think was Ellie was excellent and did all she could to expedite matters so therefore I will be giving King and McGaw another chance the next time I purchase a print.
Very professional and helpful staff. Fine range of stock. Very pleasant purchasing experience. Will certainly buy from King & McGaw again.
Great purchase.
I ordered a print by a favourite of my daughter who is a teacher in Bangkok, sent to her direct in time for Christmas, had the joy of seeing her "open her present" on facetime, and she was delighted. This was only possible for the flawless service of King and McGaw. Thank you.
Incredibly put together, quality is fantastic. We’ve only ever bought framed prints and the quality is faultless.
The framed picture of Madeira Drive, Brighton was perfect - it exceeded expectations!
Thank you so much.
Gerard Ring
Arrived very well packaged and was a lovely giclée print that my daughter loved.
excellent quality and service
Ordered two framed prints in recent months and not disappointed. Excellent quality from print to framing to packaging for delivery.
My 1st purchase and I'm delighted with the quality of the print and framing.
The packing was excellant.
I will certainly be buying again.
Fantastic service. Our new prints were sent in brilliant packaging and look great in our dining room. Highly recommended!
Stunning picture sitting in a high quality oak frame, Christmas present for my wife and she loved it, the packaging was brilliant and picture was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Highly recommended
King & McGaw 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Excellent quality prints received promptly and very well packed
Very quick and efficient service
Item was as described, which is always a good start.
Communication was excellent with expectations set and met.
Would happily use again.
Fantatsic website with so much to choose from, really great turnaround time and delivery was quicker than I expected. I love my new prints and overall a brilliant experience shopping for art at King & McGaw. I shall be back!
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,898 reviews