King & McGaw Reviews

East Sussex

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy

"I’m delighted with my Debbie Harry Andy Warhol print. Great service. Would highly recommend King & McGaw - Sarah, Dublin"
"Fine Lowry print, smartly framed, well packaged for delivery. An excellent gift which has been well received. I ordered based on very positive reviews and am very happy to recommend King and McGaw to others"
"Fantastic quality print and frame (black stained ash) with everything you need to hang it. Excellent service and delivery time too."
"I was planning to buy a picture from John Lewis, however I found the same picture on King & McGaw’s website not only cheaper including the delivery but also with a choice of colour frames. Win, win and very happy with the prompt delivery of my lovely picture."
"Very simple ordering process. Excellent quality prints. Well wrapped and delivered."
"Awesome, best site ever for art 👍"
"Speedy delivery. Very good quality picture. Would highly recommend."
"what a lovely picture. It looks great on my wall."
"Absolutely love these prints. Top quality. I ordered three & they look amazing. Ordering more soon. I’m so impressed & well worth the money. Want more variety of Roy Lichenstein prints to choose from please 😊"
"Amazing service and quality"
"I have now bought two pictures from King and McGaw, both of which have been beautifully framed and perfectly complement their surroundings. The Jack Vetteriano is fabulous. Service is impeccable and I am delighted to recommend."
"Loved my framed print. Looks lovely and great quality. Will use this company again."
"I am very pleased with the beautiful framed Waterhouse print. High quality item produced with obvious care and expertise. Helpful and responsive customer service. Thank you. Highly recommended."
"Ordered another 3 prints and arrived in good time. All superbly done. Framing is top drawer as was the support with my endless questions! Will be making further purchases."
"Good value for the money and a quick delivery"
"High quality frame, great service and quick delivery."
"Great prints as always and delivery was perfect as well."
"Just received our 1st Lowry print. Totally pleased so much so ordered another! Excellent service."
"I ordered 3 pictures from you, 2 by Jolomo and 1 by Ron Lawson and they are a joy to look at. They all arrived very well packed and when promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending King & McGaw. Trying to decide which one to buy next! Thank you."
"We love the picture we ordered. It is exactly as pictured on the website. Excellent quality and looks great in our room"
King & McGaw is rated 4.85 based on 2,672 reviews