King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Absolutely thrilled with all three pictures. Great quality and arrived very well packaged. The only downside is delivery takes far too long from ordering, approximately 3 1/2 weeks!!
Love my Basquiat print, the quality is great, the colours vibrant and crisp and looks better than I could have hoped. The fame it came is also fanatic, frames can make of break a print - this one definitely makes it.
The framed print was top quality with quality packaging. The fixings were supplied and i was delighted with my vintage picture. The only problem was that I had to wait a few weeks for delivery. It was well worth the wait
King & McGaw 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Really nice prints and great quality frames!
I ordered a great piece of art from king and McGaw, it arrived after a slightly longer lead time due to the Covid situation and it was packaged incredibly well. The framed print looks fantastic on my wall and I will be buying again from here. I highly recommend them.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Great service, beautifully framed. Came well wrapped up. Will definitely use you guys again!
Fantastic looking pictures. Arrived well packaged with minimal use of plastic which is great to see. Will definitely order more pictures in the future.
I was very impressed with the high standard of packaging to ensure my purchase arrived safe and sound.
I was very impressed by the quality of the prints and frames. The whole process from ordering to the delivery was extremely efficient. I will definitely be ordering more prints.
Fantastic high quality product along with the service to match! King & McGaw kept us up to date with the production and delivery of our painting from start to finish.
Brilliant service. I will order from you again.
Excellent quality print and frame. Recipient is thrilled. Will be back
Print arrived on time and in perfect condition. Really pleased with it, looks great in my new home. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. Rang in to amend an order and was treated in a timely and considerate fashion.
Really pleased with quality and price of two Ron Lawson framed prints bought recently.
Beautiful selection of pictures. Arrived expertly packaged and beautifully framed. Would definitely recommend.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Quality of the print and the frame are excellent. It arrived right on schedule.
Incredibly impressed by the superior service and exceptional quality of the piece I ordered. The print quality is perfect, and the framing and matting are just exquisite. So happy to have discovered King & McGaw, and would highly recommend with much enthusiasm.
Delighted with our purchase. We found the ordering process really easy and the delivery arrived exactly as promised. A very professional service all round. Now looking to order more for our newly decorated dining room.
I have bought a number of works from K&M, and each has been fabulous. Transformed two rooms, and given my house a new lease of life. Printing, packing and delivery are excellent. From The small Warhol Liz Taylor print to the stunning larger Kandinsky, each has introduced vibrant colour, shape and form where none really existed before. I fully intend to expand my growing collection with further purchases. Fabulous.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,691 reviews