King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Deborah Whyte
Verified Buyer

Quick service, lovely product and sensibly packaged
Mary Walsh
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my pictures. Excellent quality paper and very speedy delivery. Thank you!
Paul C. Murton
Verified Buyer

Great Website, with a great selection of Wall Art. We have purchased 2 prints recently and are very happy with the process. Our well padded packages arrived in no time at all, so well packaged that it took quite a while get them open! The picture frames are very well manufactured, and look great on our walls . Included are all the hanging paraphernalia you should need including superb plaster wall fixings. We shall be using the site again, buying gifts for our family and friends.
Michael Boyd

Quality of print
Delivery & packaging
Price
Pete Coxhill
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a specific framed print - Edward Hopper's Gas 1940. King & Mcgraw had it at the best price I could find with a good frame and timely delivery.
Lis Vernon
Verified Reviewer

The Sam Toft print I ordered arrived in good time, was most carefully packaged and beautifully framed. It look so lovely I immediately went online and ordered another! Thank you for your service.
Verified Reviewer

The customer service was excellent- allowing me to add to my order and retroactively enact a voucher code. The frames were also well packaged. This all gave an impression of a thorough and professional service.
Deborah Turner
Verified Buyer

The website was so easy to use. My print arrived superbly package and the next day.I would highly recommend.
Sandra Dale
Verified Buyer

Beautiful picture, lovely frame. Great service. It was good doing business with you. Would definitely recommend you. Your Sandra
Kay Eaton
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and informative website. Good delivery service.
Verified Buyer

Range is good - would be nice to have more choice. That said, ordered a load, all arrived together as planned. Packed brilliantly, so no damage. Expected to send some back - if only to reduce the amount we spent - but ended up keeping all of them. More to come. 5 stars for service, delivery and website. 4.9 stars for choice.
Mrs Sharon Allen
Verified Buyer

My framed print of "Dance me to the end of love" arrived within the specified timescale. It was very well packaged and I am delighted with the quality of both the frame and the print. I love looking at it, it makes me smile. I will hopefully be adding another King & McGaw framed print to my wall.
Kelvin Rolf
Verified Buyer

Awesome, great customer service and a product to match! Love it. Thanks
Sarah Thompson
Verified Buyer

The print I ordered was a gift and it arrived looking fantastic. It was framed very professionally and arrived very quickly! Thank you

Very helpful
Bert. M
Verified Reviewer

Kept informed about delivery times. Arrived on schedule. Prints arrived beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. Delighted with the quality of these framed prints. Our hall now looks stunning. Couldn't be happier. Will definitely buy again from King and McGaw
Verified Buyer

I bought this print for my Grandsons nursery as the Hungry Caterpillar is his favorite book. The print is excellent quality and looks very good on the wall. He points to it all the time.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality and great service!
June Macey
Unverified Reviewer

First class packaging and delivery .framed first class and prints of Lowrie lovely, sitting on my dining room wall .very pleased have ordered another print

excellent service