King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

Carol Tiffin
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous framed prints which arrived within 5 days of ordering."
Robin Wells
Verified Buyer
"The Quality of the print (Cézanne still-life) was excellent. The service was friendly and informative. The delivery was Prompt."
Caroline Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - fast, reliable and I am very happy with my framed print, Would highly recommend."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Loved the hanging fastenings too"
"Bought a painting as a gift for my daughter's 30th birthday and she loved it. Painting came on time and well wrapped."
Stephen Shearman
Verified Buyer
"Prints arrived on time, great service."
Lisa Jones
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic art work, well packaged and delivered on time."
Joanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality pictures, very pleased indeed."
David McIntosh
Verified Buyer
"The print quality is atrocious, I could have done a better job with my home printer. Not happy.."
Dear David,
Thank you for your order & feedback. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are currently looking into the quality of the prints with our publisher. I have just emailed you directly to see if you would like to return your order. Apologies for all upset caused. Kind Regards, Jane
"Excellent service and product as ever"
Joanne Jameson
Verified Buyer
"Another beautifully framed picture.service and quality second to none"
"I find buying art online difficult buy King & McGaw gave a very professional service, my artwork arrived well packed, on time and looks amazing. Will definitely be buying more for pieces for my home. Thanks again, oh and you kept the art 'moving in present' a secret, she had no idea :))))))"
Kay Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Item I purchased was of good quality, arrived promptly and was easy to order. Thank you."
Sarah Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Clear and easy to use website... So important when you are not viewing in a gallery/shop. Good choice of frames and sizes. Quick efficient service. Pictures arrived very very well packaged. I received exactly what I ordered - The pictures were to true to what was displayed and described on the website."
Mr Gary Kelly
Verified Buyer
"The prints came very well packaged."
Mrs Ann Vidgeon
Verified Buyer
"The website is very good indeed, you can try out all the various components to see which suits best and see which size works. The ability to choose acrylic instead of glass is a boon, particularly when hanging large items, and it looks just as good as glass."
Chelsea Short
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and delivery was quick"
Anastasia Goremykina
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality product and outstanding service. King & McGaw produced and shipped bespoke product on my request due to long-distance shipping issues. Very grateful for that. Extremely happy with the artwork too :)) "
"Striking colour very light material and so very different from any high street"
Pam Ratchford
Verified Buyer
"Easy website, very good quality products, delivery quick, efficient, well wrapped. Will definitely use them again. Very satisfied."
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,261 reviews