King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Valerie Gent
Verified Buyer

I love the picture I bought. It’s beautifully framed and looks great in my bedroom
Alana Buchanan
Verified Buyer

They are very quick at delivery and the packaging that the prints come in is never damaged and the prints always arrive in mint condition.
Verified Buyer

A great eay to send a special gift to a lovef one ovetseas. Tasteful and very reliable service.
Ms L Crook
Verified Buyer

Very professional, great quality and love the choice of finishes & sizes
Verified Buyer

High quality prints, efficient customer services. We’re helpful both in store and online.
Verified Buyer

They quickly delivered the posters we ordered, which were excellent quality.
Trish Doocey
Verified Buyer

My order was very well packaged, of excellent quality and dispatched super quick
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, well packaged, beautiful product!
Unverified Reviewer

I was very pleased with the product I order, a Great picture, framed to a high standard. Packing and delivery were both excellent. I will definitely order from them again.
Miss Helen Adams
Verified Buyer

Easy website to follow. Good communication. Very pleased with product.
Anna Allaway
Verified Buyer

Great service and packaged to ensure safe delivery. Love the print and nicely framed. Will use in future.
Nick Rider
Verified Buyer

Superb quality, and was very impressed by the packaging my prints arrived in which ensured they arrived in perfect condition
Jane Horsfall
Unverified Reviewer

Both pictures lived up to my expectations they were packed well and came when said they would be delivered
Bethan George
Verified Buyer

Loved my blue butterfly print. Exactly what i was looking for. Delivery was fast and excellent communication throughout the purchase process.
Mrs Sarah Scotcher
Verified Buyer

Top quality prints and so many frame options. Quick delivery, items well packaged. Above all I had excellent customer service when the frame I wanted on my second order was not showing online. I needed it to match the prints I had already purchased. The lady dealing with my call was wonderful. Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service.
Charlotte Dartford
Verified Buyer

"Easy online transaction. Prompt delivery. Good quality product. "
Laura Butters
Unverified Reviewer

The parcel arrived very quickly. The product itself is great quality and looks just as I had expected it to from the photos
Laura Butters
Verified Buyer

Th print and frame I received are good quality, and looked just as I expected them to from the photos on the king and McGaw website
Verified Buyer

Great service including answering questions I had about a print quickly and fully. Print was dispatched on time and well protected. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria Hathaway
Verified Buyer

I procrastinated on purchasing a print. When I finally attempted to purchase, it was no longer available. I reached out and was immediately assured that they would make the item available to me. They did, I purchased, it shipped, I received it in short order (international delivery) and upon receipt, it is even better than I hoped. A happy Customer!
King & McGaw is rated 4.83 based on 1,882 reviews