King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw 5 star review on 31st August 2020
King & McGaw 4 star review on 26th August 2020
Steve Taylor
More Photos & Videos
Beautifully packaged and framed, arrived in good time and looks great on the wall.
Love the picture and it looks great on the wall of our lounge.
Slightly disappointed with the framing. The backing was creased and bubbled and the hanging hooks, albeit slight, were not equidistant from the top of the frame.
5 stars on frontal appearance, but the detail is all important - hence a 4 star rating.
King & McGaw 4 star review on 8th May 2020
The poster is exactly what I wanted and at a great price too
Very pleased with the product and delivery was very smooth but would have liked the delivery to have been quicker if possible.
Very efficient even during the Coronavirus pandemic
Great pic quality and delivery
Very good selection and service. Would have liked to be offered the option of non-reflecting glass for the picture.
Great pictures and service from King & McGaw. Unfortunately despite redirecting the delivery to our local ups pick-up point, the paintings were left outside our front door in full sight and a signature in our name (which wasnt us) provided.
The prints were mostly high quality with good colors. One of the prints was an exception to that and were off in the colors compared to images online.
Good range of artistic choices and finishes at reasonable value
Very happy with the quality of frame/print and efficiency of delivery. Only negative was not receiving a confirmation of purchase email which they rectified.

Will buy again.
Quick delivery and print was just as described, I’ll be using again!
Decent. However it took more than 2 weeks for the item to arrive. I ordered it on 7th Dec and it only arrived a day before Christmas. If not for my local framers doing me a special favour to get it framed within a day, I would have missed getting it in time as a Christmas gift for my loved one.
Good quality and fast delivery! Would recommend this retailer!
Plenty of choice of styles for every room. Picture arrived intact so no problems with transportation.
All arrived well packaged and the products were as hoped, so all good.
I am extremely happy with the picture I ordered. It was packaged brilliantly and was as described and as ordered. The order took 3 weeks to arrive from when I ordered it which I thought was a long time and indeed contacted customer services as I hadn’t heard anything after ordering it. Very happy overall
Huge range of excellent prints, easy to order and prompt delivery. Our frame had a slight blemish, which was a little disappointing, but not worth acting on
The print is beautiful, but doesn't have great clarity up close. The image is a tiny bit blurry.
I bought a large framed print for my son and his partner. They are very pleased with the quality of the print. However the courier service is poor. My son was given no information about delivery date or time. He returned from a short break to find the print had been left in his back garden. Fortunately it had not been damaged by rain or stolen. I reported this to your office - person did not seem unduly concerned. Will not be buying from you again.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews