fuse 2 ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend fuse 2 ltd
Read fuse 2 ltd Reviews

Tell us how fuse 2 ltd made you happy
Very efficient ordering and delivery process, easy install, working like the original. Perhaps due to the Hg content of lamps, you should offer a recycling service.
I have had no issues with anything that I have ordered except one projector light went bad within a week and was able to get a full refund. Very pleased with your products
I understand the specific PP bulbs we order will be going out of stock. I hope you replace them with nice quality and low-cost option.
Best service, quality, trustworthy and excellent customer. I highly recommend this company
Phoned order, confirmed by email. Arrived in 24 hours but let down by the post office who delivered next door but didn't put the standard note thru my door. I'd have no hesitation in using this supplier again.
Friendly staff, great service, ordered and received my lamps within 24 hours.
Good to have new working light for my projector.....it brings objectives on the screen clear and precise.
Very satisfied. Helpful staff. Quick and efficient shipping. When I had a problem installing the bulb in the projector, customer support was extremely helpful and easy to work with and understand. Highly recommend Projector Genie.
Very much enjoyed the ease of use with the website. New lamps arrived very quickly. Hopefully, we won't need to order anything for a while, but if we do, I know where I'll order from.
Very satisfied. General Manager is great, shipping is quick, site easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend.
Very satisfied with the order procedure and condition of lamps (packing). I would recommend to others.
Thanks for the timely service. Nothing to complain about at all. I would recommend Projector Kinetik lamps.
Your staff was very helpful, polite and informative. They were able to assist me with any questions I had. We received our product very promptly and in good condition, we would definitely order from you again in the future. I would recommend you to other customers without hesitation.
I was in need of a new bulb for my Panasonic PT-AE4000 projector as I had been "volunteered" to host a Super Bowl party. I had only used OE bulbs in the past but the high price of the bulbs is hard to swallow. I contacted Kinetik lamps about their diamond series bulbs which use the same OE bulb but at a price lower than OE. They were very prompt to reply to my questions and courteous. The bulb arrived in 2 days and works perfectly. Happy with my purchase.
The ordering was quick and easy. Their customer support is amazing and what customer support is supposed to be. I had an issue with the bulb I ordered and *** took ownership of the problem and worked quickly and diligently to solve the issue and get a replacement shipped to me ASAP. I wish all companies had this level of support.
I have had absolutely the BEST customer service! Timely processing and shipment of orders, and service above and beyond when I needed assistance!
Very good company, easy to deal with, good prices and good Customer Service. Thank you *** for all your help, ***
Great bulbs at a great price. Received exactly as ordered in excellent condition and easy to install.
The price and delivery were great. The lamp arrived right away and the price couldn't be beaten.
fuse 2 ltd is rated 4.78 based on 59 reviews