Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Excellent fast service
Great shopping experience. Lovely website. Great delivery timescales and wonderful products. Will recommend to family and friends.
Good quality children’s interactive toys .
Superb and fantastic !!!
Very good customer care, fast delivery, great product, our granddaughters are very happy with the mouse in the match box.
Thank you Kinderbarn! :)
Nice product which arrived really quickly.
What a delightful mouse in a bed! Bought for our niece who has just had a new baby sister. She will love it I’m sure.
Beautifully packaged with a very speedy delivery!!
Lovely items and quick delivery. Thank you!
Very easy to order, good friendly communication, toy arrived nicely wrapped
My order came really quickly and was well packaged. The website is easy to navigate and I would definitely buy from again.
Highly recommended - thank iou 😊
Very easy to use, bright and inviting. Search function straightforward to find.
It would be nice to sign up for stock alerts on items that are out of stock
Hi Emily,

Thanks for your review and feedback. We just wanted to let you know that we've now added 'Back in stock' notifications to the website :)

Thanks,
The Kinderbarn Team
Great service and quick delivery.
Easy to navigate website. Fast delivery. Great customer service. Thank you for my lovely products.
Fantastic, swift service & I love my purchase! My nephew will be delighted with his den building kit. Thank you! Gorgeous website too!😊
Great products and service
Purchased the Gruffalo wooden toy for my Great Niece . Very happy with easy use of web site & check out & notification of dispatch too.
Excellent service ! . Arrived VERY quickly , in time for her Birthday as I had left it ‘tight for time on my to do’s!’
A very happy 3 year old indeed on the day! Lovely quality .
Many thanks indeed
Tess Conner
Great service
Simple website, beautiful range and speedy delivery. Thank you Kinderbarn!
I was specifically looking for Moulin Roty products. You had a good range, and ordering was easy. Delivery quick too, with a personal message included. I’ll definitely be using Kinderbarn online again.
Very friendly and helpful, went well above and beyond to make my granddaughter’s 1st birthday present special, will definitely buy from again.
On the day dispatch was greatly appreciated, and loved the branding postcard that came alongside. Will definitely remember for future.
Kinderbarn is rated 4.99 based on 147 reviews