Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Lovely look and user friendly! Excellent service too!
Great Service. Easy to navigate website. Speedy Delivery
Product range is amazing, packing is very cute. Highly recommend.
Excellent product and quick delivery Purchased for my grandchildren in the garden when they come round
Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Really brilliant. I made a mistake whilst ordering (completely my fault) so I emailed their customer service team; and had a response within minutes. My issue was rectified immediately, and their communication during the process was excellent and the delivery was super fast too. Will definitely shop with Kinderbarn in the future.
Super fast delivery. Lovely website. Will definitely use again. Thanks Kinderbarn!
Delighted with the den and potion making kits which my son loves, just the thing for a busy 6 year old for outside play. Prompt delivery as requested thank you.
Fantastic and very fast service thank you so much
Great easy to use website. Quick delivery. Product as described, thanks!
Great service and quick delivery...nice website to browse for gifts
Lovely small business with quick delivery. The kids love our giant bubbles from Dr Zigs
Easy to navigate website. Our Item sent quickly and we were impressed with the speed of sending and the item was well packaged. Would buy from this shop again.
Really fast and efficient dispatch/delivery,. My items arrived well packaged and were absolutely perfect. There's such a beautiful selection of items on your website which I found super easy and enjoyable to navigate. I will definitely be back. Thank you!
The service was excellent!
Just the kind of hands-on things that nature-loving parents need to help encourage their kids (and themselves!) engage with the great outdoors.
Excellent fast service
Great shopping experience. Lovely website. Great delivery timescales and wonderful products. Will recommend to family and friends.
Good quality children’s interactive toys .
Superb and fantastic !!! Very good customer care, fast delivery, great product, our granddaughters are very happy with the mouse in the match box. Thank you Kinderbarn! :)
Nice product which arrived really quickly.
Kinderbarn is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews