Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Very quick delivery, good quality product as described. Would use kinderbarn again.
I ordered two sets of wooden animals and the monkey jigsaw puzzle. These are really good quality and I'm excited to give them to my daughter for her birthday at the end of the month. Beautiful presents which arrived very promptly. Thanks Kinderbarn - I'm sure this won't be my last purchase!
Excellent service, the items I purchased were dispatched and delivered very quickly. They arrived much wuicker than expected
great range of quality toys at reasonable prices.
Beautiful products and lovely promt service 💫
Fantastic service, great product!
Arrived very quickly. Really well packaged. Very happy.
I bought some little carved woodland creatures for my 9 month old granddaughter, because i wanted her to begin, from her earliest moments, to find magic in nature. When they arrived i found the characterisations to be just as simple and sweet and magical as i had hoped. They are perfectly sized for little fingers to hold yet sturdy enough not to break, and they capture, in subtly coloured wood, the serenity of each animal just as well as any other much more expensive, Waldorf style toy. Not only that but a small mistake in my order was dealt with promptly, without fuss and even more importantly - with kindness ! Fabulous company - i shall certainly be buying more - in fact i cant wait !!!!!
Lovely look and user friendly! Excellent service too!
Great Service. Easy to navigate website. Speedy Delivery
Product range is amazing, packing is very cute. Highly recommend.
Excellent product and quick delivery Purchased for my grandchildren in the garden when they come round
Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Really brilliant. I made a mistake whilst ordering (completely my fault) so I emailed their customer service team; and had a response within minutes. My issue was rectified immediately, and their communication during the process was excellent and the delivery was super fast too. Will definitely shop with Kinderbarn in the future.
Super fast delivery. Lovely website. Will definitely use again. Thanks Kinderbarn!
Delighted with the den and potion making kits which my son loves, just the thing for a busy 6 year old for outside play. Prompt delivery as requested thank you.
Fantastic and very fast service thank you so much
Great easy to use website. Quick delivery. Product as described, thanks!
Great service and quick delivery...nice website to browse for gifts
Lovely small business with quick delivery. The kids love our giant bubbles from Dr Zigs
Easy to navigate website. Our Item sent quickly and we were impressed with the speed of sending and the item was well packaged. Would buy from this shop again.
Kinderbarn is rated 4.98 based on 170 reviews