Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
The doll is very disappointing, insubstantial and poor quality. Not worth the cost at all.
Thank you for your review. We're really sorry to hear that you're not happy with the doll you purchased. Unfortunately, this is the first we've heard of the issue and would have liked the opportunity to put things right for you. We never like to see any of our customers unhappy with their purchases, we will make contact directly.
Pleased with items. Good service from ordering to delivery.
Absolutely fantastic service items were posted out within 12 hours of order and arrived 48 hours later. Fabulously packed and individually wrapped within the box. I’m sure Little mister will love his Christmas present when he gets it .
Absolutely love the rag doll - gorgeous xx
Really pleased with the pull along wooden toy box I ordered. I’ve filled it with books and I’m sure my daughter will be delighted to receive this gift at her baby shower. The box is of good quality and the service from the supplier immediate.
Really beautiful step. My daughter climbs up the steps with ease & loves pointing at the bird. The lid stays up too so there’s no risk of it slamming down on her fingers when she’s digging out her bath toys. It also arrived in a small boxed envelope and took around 30minutes to assemble. Would happily recommend.
Very quick delivery, good quality product as described. Would use kinderbarn again.
I ordered two sets of wooden animals and the monkey jigsaw puzzle. These are really good quality and I'm excited to give them to my daughter for her birthday at the end of the month. Beautiful presents which arrived very promptly. Thanks Kinderbarn - I'm sure this won't be my last purchase!
Excellent service, the items I purchased were dispatched and delivered very quickly. They arrived much wuicker than expected
great range of quality toys at reasonable prices.
Beautiful products and lovely promt service 💫
Fantastic service, great product!
Arrived very quickly. Really well packaged. Very happy.
I bought some little carved woodland creatures for my 9 month old granddaughter, because i wanted her to begin, from her earliest moments, to find magic in nature. When they arrived i found the characterisations to be just as simple and sweet and magical as i had hoped. They are perfectly sized for little fingers to hold yet sturdy enough not to break, and they capture, in subtly coloured wood, the serenity of each animal just as well as any other much more expensive, Waldorf style toy. Not only that but a small mistake in my order was dealt with promptly, without fuss and even more importantly - with kindness ! Fabulous company - i shall certainly be buying more - in fact i cant wait !!!!!
Lovely look and user friendly! Excellent service too!
Great Service. Easy to navigate website. Speedy Delivery
Product range is amazing, packing is very cute. Highly recommend.
Excellent product and quick delivery Purchased for my grandchildren in the garden when they come round
Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Kinderbarn 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Really brilliant. I made a mistake whilst ordering (completely my fault) so I emailed their customer service team; and had a response within minutes. My issue was rectified immediately, and their communication during the process was excellent and the delivery was super fast too. Will definitely shop with Kinderbarn in the future.
Super fast delivery. Lovely website. Will definitely use again. Thanks Kinderbarn!
Kinderbarn is rated 4.95 based on 176 reviews