Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
I bought the pinny for my granddaughter because she loves unicorns! It was as I expected which is good and I'm sure she will love it. I also think it will fit her for a while. She's 4. It was delivered in good time and I think it's a fair price too.
Very nice catalogue of products, friendly and helpful customer service, flexible payment options. Highly recommended!
Really lovely company to buy from. Great service and sensible and sensitive packaging
Really good service will buy again
Fast shipping. Lovely product thank you!
Quick delivery and item delivered in perfect condition ❤️
Excellent service, prices and products. My Maileg toys arrived quickly in lovely packaging.
I love the layout of the site where items are categorised under manufacturer. The goods offered are of the very highest quality. Delivery was swift and efficient.
Great products, fast delivery and well packaged products. I will be back!
Clear website and easy ordering process. Good communication and prompt delivery.
Very happy with my purchase and overall service; fast delivery
Lovely products and great service. I will definitely be using them again
Exciting fun products. Well presented and intuitive website. A pleasure to use. Highly recommended.
Nice wooden toys, reasonable price, received promptly and packaging was fine. Website was easy to use.
Great product and the quickest delivery ever.
My grandson loves his new puzzle, I will be ordering from here again.
Excellent quality and super speedy delivery! Thank you
Really happy with the products and service. The website is clear and easy to navigate
Great service and products
Very easy to place an order. A simple to use website. THe Ark was well illustrated, I knew what I was buying.
Fantastic service - very happy child
Kinderbarn is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews