Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
Brilliant service - I was very surprised at how efficient the procedure was with minimum discomfort and instant results. I have already recommended this to a friend. Thank you!
Professional easy to book was seen the next day after being deaf in my right ear which was awful . The procedure removed v clogged ear and could smile and hear again immediately 😊
What an utterly awesome experience. My daughter was having terrible bother and the gp wouldn’t help, Carrick glen wouldn’t either... we didn’t know who to turn to... then we found Kilmarnock Hearing Care. Lovely, kind professional service and she skipped out unblocked with a massive smile on her face. Can’t thank you enough or recommend you more highly. Eleventy billion stars!!
Procedure comfortably and professionally carried out with good results. Thank you
Quick and easy booking process. Greg was very friendly and helpful. Procedure was quick, effective and pain free. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service promtly and sensitively provided - was able to hear well without the hearing aids immediately after wax removal.
Excellent service and very thorough. The Microsuction procedure was quick and painless and unbocked my ear immediately. Will definitely be using again in the future.
This is a 5 star service. Greg was efficient, professional, diligent and persevering in removing deeply impacted wax from both ears. He even went the extra mile by going to Boots to get some ear drops in the middle of the treatment... I cannot recommend him highly enough. You will not be disappointed!
Exceptional service. Had the microsuction procedure done today in both ears and felt totally at ease and highly recommend this method of ear wax removal, especially at this clinic.
Great service, quick and painless. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this service to anyone
Was really glad I went to Kilmarnock hearing care, Greg really makes you feel at ease procedure was quick and painless would definitely recommend it.
Great level of service and can’t fault the treatment at all, so glad I got this done as it’s made a massive difference to my hearing
I was very impressed with Greg. I am a 73 year old lady with tinnitus but worried I had wax in my ear. Both my ears were checked and were ok. So relieved. Excellent treatment. Thank you.
I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure having never had it done before. Greg was excellent at explaining what would happen during the process. The procedure was painless and quick and better than having the irrigation procedure which I have previously had. Greg showed me pictures of the inside of my ear both prior to and post micro suction. Both ears were totally blocked with hard wax. After the procedure the ear drums were clearly visible on the screen. Instant relief and hearing much better.
Having to get ear irrigation fairly regularly I was slightly apprehensive of going for ear micro suction, trying something different. Greg’s manner put me at ease straight away. The procedure itself was completely painless and I’d actually say effortless. No more having to put ear drops in for a couple of weeks before uncomfortable ear syringing. Would highly recommend micro suction and Greg.
Very informative operator. Very efficient process. Everything explained and questions asked before procedure. Procedure painless and extremely clean and effective.
I am very pleased with the results of the procedure performed at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. It was painless and effective. Everything was explained and I was put at ease from start to finish.
Explained exactly what the procedure was going to be. Painless when removing wax. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent all round service and very professional.
Greg was very helpful and his knowledge was tremendous, would not hesitate to recommend
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.96 based on 67 reviews