Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
Fantastic service, very informative and my ears feel brilliant. Thank you Kilmarnock Hearing Care. Raymond 👍
Excellent, quick, pain free and effective service. Would highly recommend
Very good service with a friendly and informative environment. Treatment worth the fee.
Great service and well worth the money I will be going back again 👌👍
Best thing I've done in years, quick easy and no pain
Really good service!! Doctors said 2 weeks until I could get my ears syringed and I got an appointment at Kilmarnock Hearing Care within a couple of days. Really professional and would recommend to anyone who has blocked ears due to wax.
First time getting wax removal treatment, very relaxed and comfortable environment. Greg was very professional throughout explaining everything before. Very happy with the results which i felt instantly.
First class service,would highly recommend
Having had 4 weeks of ear drops and 4 visits to the nurse before irrigation in the past, micro suction exceeded my expectations. Simple, quick and effective procedure. Would definitely recommend.
Got an appointment for same day 1st class treatment and have recommended to others. Greg Clements gets 5 stars from me.
Friendly and professional service would definitely recommend
Wonderful to have my hearing back and procedure was relaxing and quick. Would not hesitate to recommend this to others.
The place was clean and bright, Greg ran through everything with me, the procedure took about half an hour, and what a difference, I can hear again, thanks Greg.
I visited Kilmarnock Hearing Care as my ears had felt blocked for a while - I had tried drops and they did not work. I visited the office and Greg had a look at my ears. They were extremely blocked and he did a great job at clearing them in a painless way. I would highly recommend micro suction to get ears cleared. I can now hear using both my ears and it is amazing!
I Contacted Greg on Thursday night and he took me straight away the next day even though he just recently moved shop and wasn’t fully settled. Himself and Val couldn’t have been any nicer or welcoming considering still trying to move. My experience was excellent, he persevered and never gave up considering the stubbornness of the wax! I will definitely recommend.
Efficient, professional and friendly service. Greg talks you through the whole procedure and the end result is "hearing restored"!!
I visited Greg after 3 months of visits to my GP with an ear problem which wasnt improving. Tried numerous antibiotics and drops with no relief. Today Greg spotted the problem straight away and cleared my ear out in less than 20 minutes. His service was excellent and his manner was very reassuring and professional. I now have a "normal ear" and feel much better. Thanks Greg, wish I had visited sooner! I will be spreading the word about your service.
Great service today. Seen within a few hours of phoning fir an appointment. Had been using ear wax drops with little effect. The process is quick, extremely effective and I was shocked at how much wax was removed. Hearing is now crystal clear - hadn’t realised how affected even my other ear had been. Definately worth having done and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone thinking about having their ears checked or struggling with stubborn ear wax.
Excellent service, really pleased with the results.
Booked online and got next-day appointment. Fantastic service, couldn’t have been easier. Both my ears were badly “bunged” yet Greg had them clear within half an hour. Painless procedure and Greg puts you at ease immediately, explaining everything as he works. Highly recommended.
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.96 based on 67 reviews