KILLSTAR Insights

KILLSTAR have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
B-

Price - Excellent

71.43%
Industry Average
" Good delivery - products came quickly and are of the standard advertised on website - glad i bought them at reduced prices tho as full price is very expensive! "
- Anonymous
" For the price however you are clearly paying a little more due to the alternative designs but there are plenty of websites and stores that charge you just as much for alternative clothing with horrible quality so it seems KILLSTAR really cares about its reputation and customers. "
- Caitlin
" I had a pair of damaged earrings and they gave me a gift card of the full price of those earrings. Great and fast service 😊 "
- Yara
Write your review on KILLSTAR
C-

Delivery - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" Local post always issues at least two delivery notices and then keeps the parcel for a month before sending it back even for cheap Ebay stuff. "
- Anonymous
" All was fine, until 2 weeks passed and I tracked my delivery and saw that the package had been sitting in the delivery office for a few days. "
- Bri
B-

Returns Process - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" The whole experience was pleasant and stress free as when I first discovered the fault I was worried as returns processes and dealing with customer service can often be hassle so many thanks to Emily for making the process so easy I love shopping with KILLSTAR as their items are so beautiful and different. "
- Genise
" Delivery was fast, items are good quality and well made returns are hassle free all in all very good company to buy from "
- Anonymous
" Swift postage, excellent quality. But could have a better customer service team, returns are a nightmare to deal with. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" It took more than two months for me to get a partial refund for the goods that never arrived. "
- Anonymous
" KILLSTAR refuses to admit their mistakes and refund the return shipping costs. "
- Irene
" This had been going on for two months, for no fault of my own, and i was expected to pay for delivery again, when it wasn't delivered the first time? Frustrated, i asked that Royal Mail or KILLSTAR pay for the delivery, or simply give me a refund as this was unacceptable. "
- Bri
A-
80.00%
- Genise
" Their products are really just stunning. I've always been happy with the quality and the fabric they use. The style is so unique and I couldn't find any other shop that offered anything in this particular style. Also I was very surprised how good their costumer service is. I just had a small issue with one piece and they immediately sent me a replacement for it the day after I messaged them. "
- Anonymous
" I absolutely love KILLSTAR! The items are really different and if you want unusual clothing and homeware other than the norm then this is the shop for you. Excellent customer service too. Can't recommend enough :-) "