KILLSTAR Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does KILLSTAR deliver?

How can I contact KILLSTAR?

Tell us how KILLSTAR made you happy

"I have bought multiple items from Killstar, so far, things ranging between lifestyle products, to dresses, to bags, and accessories... And let me tell you this, they are all amazing. The quality of the items are always up to the highest standards, and if ever there is any sort of a mistake, the team is amazing, kind, and dedicated to solving your problem as soon, and as efficiently as possible. I am very satisfied with my babies from Killstar and I can't wait to be able to get more goodies from them. #StudentBudget :P A huge thank you to Killstar UK team for being so great!"
Are you KILLSTAR? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback KILLSTAR receives. Reply Free
"Bought a few items in their sale, one of the items being a beautiful coat. Whilst wearing I noticed that one of the pockets had opened up into the lining of the coat. Contacted the support team and received a response from Emily very promptly. They gave me the option of an exchange or partial refund in the form of store credit to cover the cost of repairs. Emily then sent me a freepost label to return the coat for exchange and were understanding to the fact that I did not have the original packaging. The whole experience was pleasant and stress free as when I first discovered the fault I was worried as returns processes and dealing with customer service can often be hassle so many thanks to Emily for making the process so easy I love shopping with Killstar as their items are so beautiful and different. I am often very impressed with what I receive. There have been a few times where the sizing has been a little off or the quality is not as it looks in the picture however this is downfall of shopping online and does not reflect the overall rating of the store. Looking forward to future purchases."
"Good delivery - products came quickly and are of the standard advertised on website - glad i bought them at reduced prices tho as full price is very expensive!"
"Their products are really just stunning. I've always been happy with the quality and the fabric they use. The style is so unique and I couldn't find any other shop that offered anything in this particular style. Also I was very surprised how good their costumer service is. I just had a small issue with one piece and they immediately sent me a replacement for it the day after I messaged them."
"The customer service is the worst I have ever came across. If you buy here you should pray to the God that something doesn't go wrong because the customer service won't even escalate your issue to a supervisor. They randomly changed the shoe sizes and they expect you to pay for return shipping and the exchange one when it's their fault for not providing you with the size chart online. The one they send you is 2cm off the one one you can google yourself. The customer care agent will show you no empathy, will never say they are sorry, AND for some reason... according to Killstar the Ireland is not in the UK so the "free shipping" policy does not include it. Also, any effort to have your interaction escalated to anyone higher than mere agent will be completely ignored and replaced with generic responses. A mere €10 credit would suffice for the issue, or would should that someone cares for something other than your money. Now I'm stuck with €45 worth of shipping charges or with decision to keep the over-sized shoes. The products are good, but the way this company and their customer support treats you as their customer is pure garbage."
"Great site , purchased a few things now , and love them ! The velvet pouch with the jewellery is the best !"
"I absolutely love Killstar! The items are really different and if you want unusual clothing and homeware other than the norm then this is the shop for you. Excellent customer service too. Can't recommend enough :-)"
"Amazing package and was here less then a week ♡"
"Killstar is a very good brand ! Many of their products are a good quality like bags, vegan leather jackets or T-shirts. Dark and very modern ! The customer service is very sympathetic and speedy when you need to ask some questions. A fucking cool brand !"
"The best shop in the world ! My favorite ! What else ? Don't hesitate to order ! You will not be disappointed ;)"
"Ordered some items for the first and last time at Killstar. It took more than two months for me to get a partial refund for the goods that never arrived. They supposedly sent the parcel out and after several inquiries informed me that the parcel has been returned to them because I supposedly didn't pick it up at the post office. Local post always issues at least two delivery notices and then keeps the parcel for a month before sending it back even for cheap Ebay stuff. Never received a single notification. Contacted the post office and no parcel with the particular tracking number ever was registered in my country. Then they asked to pay for shipping to resend the goods. No thanks. At least I paid via Paypal and got money for the goods minus shipping. Customer service is terrible, not to mention the condescending tone in which some of the emails were written. Wasted a lot of time to get refunded. NEVER shopping there again!"
"Place an order late last night, and early this morning sent a message to politely ask to amend my order as i ordered Twice the same item, pm on facebook was red, but later on i received an email my order was shipped. My mistake but they seen my message about it and did nothing :-("
"This is a garbage company I spent $65 on a sweater that was nothing more than a ball of yarn. There's no way you can wash it, it will disintegrate. When I asked for a return label they refused so don't think you can safely order their trash they will not guarantee it"
"Sorry, my text was cut off,so here everything: I ordered several times, I really really like the clothes, the accessoires and omg the boots. Problems are solved very quickly and kindly, for example once I accidently ordered the wrong size and my message was answered very fast and the problem solved at once. I will definitely order again and again, sorry account ;), and can only recommend them."
"I ordered several times, I really really like the clothes, the accessoires"
"Amazing quality for the clothes! And everything else ♡"
"I ordered for the first time stupidly spent a lot of money the coat is faulty really flimsy zip and now customer service won’t respond I am heartbroken why did I put my trust in this site"
"I’ve had issues with packages going missing (taking over 60 days so far) and Emily always helps me within minutes to get my items reshipped and make sure I’m a happy client."
"This was my first time ordering from KILLSTAR and I was a little nervous about it due to the couple of bad reviews and because it's a lot of money to lose. I ordered two items from the clearance section, a velvet pentagram patterned skater skirt and a sigil patterned skater dress in a t shirt material. My items came in the time they approximated, packaged with care which I was surprised at as many companies treat the customers that buy from sales as sub par but everything was clearly packaged with effort. For reference I'm a UK size 4, 5"3 and I bought an extra small. The velvet skirt was a beautiful material and the pattern was just as pretty as in the picture, definitely a unique design, however the skirts are quite short so if you prefer a longer length I wouldn't suggest you buy a skirt but I find mid thigh to be fine. Not sure if the light would be great for taller people though. I would also keep in mind that this material doesn't stretch so to pay attention to size charts when buying velvet. Anyway was extremely well made and a very versatile addition to my wardrobe. The skater dress with the sigil print is also very flattering and made of soft material, definitely has stretch. Again is on the shorter side but is a lovely length on me. Only problem I had with it is the print came a little stuck together and I was very nervous while pulling it apart in case I damaged it but the print came away fine and is also very elegant so I couldn't be more pleased with the quality. For comparison it reminds me of the quality you'd expect from marks and Spencer's. For the price however you are clearly paying a little more due to the alternative designs but there are plenty of websites and stores that charge you just as much for alternative clothing with horrible quality so it seems KILLSTAR really cares about its reputation and customers. The little details like tiny quotes on the tags are also a great touch. I know the prices are expensive but if you see a design you really like and will wear it it's worth the money. The clearance is especially good to check out and they have made navigating it easy with its own section. I see clothing as cost per wear. Better to spend 30 pound on a dress you wear 300 times before it breaks than buying a ten pound dress, wearing it twice and the zip breaking. So it's either one pence per wear or fifteen pounds, KILLSTAR has a 300 wear quality to its items as long as you look after them. I will definitely be ordering again."
"I've never had any problems with Killstar. They're my absolute favourite yet highly underrated companies. They really do deserve better rep!"
KILLSTAR is rated 3.96 based on 48 reviews