KILLSTAR Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend KILLSTAR

How would you rate KILLSTAR ?

"I had a pair of damaged earrings and they gave me a gift card of the full price of those earrings. Great and fast service 😊"
"Excellent customer service. Ordered some items and paid for next day delivery. They didn't arrive on time due to the postal service taking an extra day but killstar promptly chased up why it was delayed and offered me a refund for deliver or a gift card with a value more than the delivery cost. Will be ordering again."
"Terrible customer service. Due to an error in the sizing chart on the website, the shirt that I ordered was way too big. The measurements of size XXL of the sizing chart on the site matches the size XS of the specific shirt that I ordered. Their excuse was that the shirt is a 'relaxed fit'. A difference of 5 sizes is not a 'relaxed fit', but just WAY too big. Killstar refuses to admit their mistakes and refund the return shipping costs."
"I bought a backpack 2 weeks ago... the clip broke the first time I wore it. The bag was also missing 2 important metal rings to clip the straps on towards the bottom. When I first assembled the bag, this seemed odd, but I trusted this was part of the design and fit the clips through the leather openings. After contacting the company for a replacement strap, I reviewed the online photos and realized the rings were missing, a very stylish and functional component. Unfortunely, although I was within the 14 day exchange window, they would not replace the incomplete bag with one that had all the working parts because the bag was "not in it's original condition" because I had attached the straps through the leather holes, not knowing the rings were missing. They sent a new strap and issued a gift card for less than $20 which is a nice gesture but not helpful seeing the bag cost $79. Cute, yes. Quality...lacking. Killstar has lost my business, I do NOT reccomend their product. Buyer beware :("
"Delivery was fast, items are good quality and well made returns are hassle free all in all very good company to buy from"
"Don’t do it to yourself. I came here and read reviews first also and I thought “there’s enough good to outweight the bad, it won’t happen to me”. It will. I ordered in April the first time. Everything was fine. Prints on the dressss I got were stuck together on arrival, but they were big enough to gently pull apart and be fine. This is important later in the story. So keep it in mind. I order early May again. Both items I receive are WAY off size chart. One men’s item and one women’s. It sucks, but I figured “it’s fine. I’ll exchange for something else, sucks I’ll be out shipping”. For clarity both items were clearance. So any difference I was getting back in store credit. I send them back $10 to ship. My total original order with S&H was $55. A few days later I see my items have been delivered and I just email to check in and make sure they made it there safe. Yes I know the policy is 7-10 on exchange processing. But “Princess” is rude and jumps back at me with the policy and they’ll hear from me when it’s done. Yea; thanks just making sure the post office was bothered to do their job. I hear back a few days later that my exchanges are on the way. Original order minus S&H was $48, they cover S&H on exchanges in the US total cost of items I got $44 (these are all invoice numbers btw), I got a $1.50 gift card. Who does their math? I’m not sure. But I don’t argue, I got my clothes. Except the dress I got Spooky Haunting, was again stuck together in many places only this time the print is small and delicate and you can’t pull them apart without damaging the print. And I tried everything. Cold water, warm water, giving it a minute in the dryer to warm them all up. Nothing. I ended up with mangled print all over the dress. Missing pieces of print and complete mess. I email; they ask for pictures. I send many. I get back “if you don’t want to send it back (NO! It will be another $10!!) then we can give you store credit which is normally 20%. So it would be $4.80, but I can do $6.50. Let me know.” $6.50...for a $24 dress that is a complete mess because of a manufacturing problem. Gee, I’d say they probably need the money far worse than us. I’ve spent over $200 this month on clothes with them from the US and UK site my purchase from the UK site last week is my last. I have asked them to delete my account including my wishlist with over 15 items I intended to buy. Do yourself the favor: don’t give them your money. You’ll get treated to their “customer service” experience."
"Filled my basket and had to go off and do other things. Got an email to say the items in my basket were reserved and indeed, came back a few hours later to see them still there. Was able to see items recommended for me and bought most of them, now just waiting for them to arrive! Tracking is so helpful, absolutely desperate to try everything on!"
LS
"Ordered some clothes and their Broom Rider boots recently. Fantastic products and prompt delivery. Very happy with my purchases and intend on many more."
"Killstar have the most stunning designs in the alternative market right now. I have always been impressed with the quality and have ordered from them regularly without any issues. I'm always impressed with their speed of delivery, my orders usually arrive within 2 days and are always beautifully packaged. The store itself can be a little pricey but they regularly have great sales on. There is constantly new designs being released and it definitely suits my taste. This is a store I would continuously buy from and be proud to wear their designs."
"The quality of the clothing is really good and makes the clothing feel expensive. The store it's self is a bit pricey but affordable. I do wish they'd offer a student discounts though."
"This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever experienced. This problem went on for over 2 months, and ended unsatisfactorily. I ordered a bag in late November as a Christmas gift. All was fine, until 2 weeks passed and I tracked my delivery and saw that the package had been sitting in the delivery office for a few days. I called Royal Mail, who was sending the package, and they aid they had attempted delivery, and that it had been delivered to a different address. I have no idea why this was. At this time, I was told there was nothing i could do. I told Killstar about this and did not get a response until i messaged a second time. They opened an investigation. To cut a long story short, i did not receive any more emails from Killstar until January. They said the delivery had failed and the package was returned to them. They also said that they would delivery the package. A week passed and still nothing. I had to message them three time to get a response, and was asked to pay the delivery fee again. I thought this was ridiculous. This had been going on for two months, for no fault of my own, and i was expected to pay for delivery again, when it wasn't delivered the first time? Frustrated, i asked that Royal Mail or Killstar pay for the delivery, or simply give me a refund as this was unacceptable. As is clearly a routine now, i got no response. It wasn't until this morning that i got a receipt for a refund. But, this was only for the bag i tried to purchase. They did not refund me the cost of the original delivery. So, here we are. Nearly three months since i first ordered it, no bag, less money. Thanks but no thanks Killstar. Never again. TLDR: Unresponsive, unfair, unhelpful, unsympathetic and charged me for nothing but wasted time."
"their goods are very good quality and are unique designs not available on the high street. they have regular discount days and flash sales and give points for purchases which you can save to get discounts on your future purchases"
"Great clothes, boots, trainers, jackets, jumpers & cutomer Care - definitely alternative style and cool AF"
"Not keen at all to give cash refund if you are eligible for one! Here's their official contact number for anyone who needs to complain 0141 647 2007"
"Great!! Love the products and the quality. Amazing site"
"States on their website you can get full refund if you return items within 14 days unused, then refuse to give you refund and only give you store credit. What a scam"
"The package arrived quickly, the items were in wonderful condition and even the packaging was beautiful."
"Swift postage, excellent quality. But could have a better customer service team, returns are a nightmare to deal with."
"Fantastic selection of clothes that are a little different to what you can get on the high street. They are lovely clothes that wash and wash well. I always order from Killstar for my son as he wears this type of clothing. I'm always very pleased with my purchases so would recommend to anyone who wants something a little different."
"Items are good for their price. Clothes fit good and the size are correct. Love their new ideas and styles"
KILLSTAR is rated 3.96 based on 24 reviews