KILLSTAR Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend KILLSTAR
5PM
5PM

Tell us how KILLSTAR made you happy

"perfect quality"
Are you KILLSTAR? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a dress i liked the look of and had to pay postage. Whenit arrived i was instantly disappointed because the fabric was not what i expected , it looked like shiny polyester (it was a rayon mixture) . Whereas on the website the fabric appeared to be a matt finish. Then I tried to put on the dress but it had no zip and the neck opening was small so i couldn't fit my head in the opening. So even though when i put the dress against me it looked the right size it was useless. I could not find a return sticker in the parcel. I looked on the website and printed a form. Then i looked at the return policy and realized that i would have to pay twice for this unwearable item. I returned the dress first class over a week ago and i have not received an acknowledgment from killstar that they've received it. i've emailed them and not heard a thing. I will never order again."
"I have been a customer with Killstar.us for many years now. I own many of their older styles and used to tell people about them locally anytime I was wearing their clothes. About a month ago, I placed an order for 4 dresses during a sale they were having. The sizing was ALL OVER the place, some of them being like, 2 sizes too big, and others being a size or two too small. I never had issues with sizing in the past with this company. I ended up exchanging 2 items and returning a third. I had to spend about $15.00 in return shipping. Then, they made multiple mistakes with my exchange order causing delays and confusion with my finances. When I finally got my two exchange items almost another month later, the sizing was wildly off again with one dress fitting perfectly and the other being way too small. I emailed their customer service asking if they would consider sending me a shipping label to return this dress, since I was already out $15 for the previous return/exchange order, and since they had made a mistake with my original order, refunding me twice and causing me a lot of confusion. Not only do they REFUSE to send you any kind of shipping label, even IF they make a mistake, they will totally blow off your concerned about their garment quality and ignore anything else you say. They will repeatedly send you a link to their website and that is it. I asked to speak to a Supervisor or someone higher up over there and I was completely ignored. In this case, then, all we can do is leave reviews and share our experience in the hopes that is will save someone else this trouble. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. The straps on the dresses are sewn poorly, they are often crooked, and I have had to hand-sew/modify the last 2 strappy dresses I bought from this place because they were sewn so poorly, or crooked, or had threads shooting out all over the place looking cheap and unfinished. Not good for $50+ a cheap cotton dress with print."
"I used to buy a ton from Killstar- literally every month. My last experience completely put me off: I spent £90 in two dresses (the prices have gone crazy) as a treat, and they arrived in a disgusting state. What used to make Killstar great - care, lovely packaging, ready to wear garment, has now fallen to the ground. The two dresses were wrinkled, stained and of poor material. Shame."
"Item never shipped, customer service won’t help. My last order wAs ripped and I sent pics and customer service said they saw no damage! I am So upset!!! I wasted $140 on this junk and no one cares."
"Disgusting company. Was denied a refund on a dress as apparently my return was not 'in saleable condition'... They stated there was animal hair on the dress which is laughable as I don't own any animals and nor does my neighbour! They said they would send this back to me (which I quite obviously don't want), and they had the cheek to say 'out of goodwill' they wouldn't charge me. I work in the same field of work and I have to say, I am SHOCKED at the lack of customer service and the T&C's... So now not only have they taken over 2 weeks to refund me, they have also quite conveniently found a reason to not refund me my full amount. Garbage company."
"Returned a ring, to exchange for a bigger size, that they are claiming they havent got..."
"Very expensive but poor quality material that looks cheaply made due to eyelets falling out of a jacket within a week of normal wear and thin plastic-like lining in bags with rubbish bevelled zips. A jacket with fur cannot be worn as advertised because the fur isn't actually attached so looks stupid worn unzipped, fur moves around in the wind and is at risk of being lost if you take the jacket off in public. The big bag I have has a zip that has not worked since I first used it. Due to their returns policy, it's outwith 14 days so I don't know if I can return the faulty bag. I'd be willing to pay more money for QUALITY, sturdy decent wearing materials in the same style so wish wish Killstar would up their game and match prices with reliability of products."
"Items are beautiful but cheaply made by the look of it and not good quality. Eyelets fell out my jacket a week after buying it and photos online show the fur which is actually not attached, meaning you can't wear the jacket as advertised as it would fall off. Two bags have plastic-like thin lining with bevelled zips and the main zip on a big bag hasn't worked from the minute I used it. I'd be willing to pay much more for QUALITY products in the same style so wish they would reconsider their materials used."
"Very bad quality for outrageous high prices, I expected more for that price. First my hand bag: The sewed part on the inside broke after just a few days. Then the handle started to detached from the bag after only two weeks. I don't overfill my bag and always take care of my stuff. This bag was £45. I had way cheaper handbags that lasted much longer. Then my shoes. I've just worn them 3-4 times and the sole is already detaching from the shoe on both sides. Plus one zip closure just can't remain close. The kind of issue you can have for shoes you buy for £5 at the market, not for £70 shoes. I've emailed them several times and let comments on their social media to talk about the issues, and they've just ignored my emails and even deleted some comments. I was very enthusiastic about this brand, but not anymore. They seem to be only interested in making money and sending products to gothic influencers for them to promote their products. They don't give a F at all about the quality of their products and their customers. I will never order from them again, and I definitely don't recommend them to anyone."
"Killstar do not respond to emails! They have no customer telephone number either. They charge me delivery when my order was 2p under, I emailed them about it, nothing! I returned some shoes that were too big, 2 working weeks later no reply, emailed them about it, nothing! Emailed to ask them why no replies, still waiting!"
"Why can you not give zero stars?! This company deserve no stars. Items outside of six months that are faulty will not be dealt with, beware! Awful customer service and much fobbing off. Shop at Disturbia, much nicer to deal with!"
"Return process is extremely difficult and vexing. The customer service team are volatile and condescending, they also lied about the date of receiving my parcel and the return policy. Highly hostile, don't shop with them?"
"Buyer beware, you have no recourse for returns,,,YOU MUST PAY! I would give you no stars, if possible. The skirt I ordered fits perfectly, but the center part of the faux leather caging on the skirt is so disproportionate that it hangs down in the center and looks ridiculous and there is also a deep crease in the strap from how it was folded for shipping, which will not come out and you want me to pay for return shipping. Why should the cost of shipping be coming out of my purchase? Theoretically, the entire purchase could be spent on return shipping, if there is manufacturing & packaging issues with my orders, and I would have nothing to show for it. I received a gift certificate for Christmas and now I am losing money to return shipping costs. You can buy a lot of their clothing on Amazon or at Dolls Kill and they do not make you pay for return shipping, unless you abuse it.I recommend using their sites or just steer clear of Killstar. There are plenty of goth clothing sites with far better customer service.I sent an email about my concerns and NO ONE addressed them. I was told to look up returns on their site..nothing more. Thanx for ignoring my issue. Never again will I shop here."
"Ok first of all, I'm buying KILLSTAR since I'm like 14 and I even own and wear - to this day (almost 10 years later) - each single piece I've bought back then. The quality is amazing, the designs are amazing and they never seem to disappoint me! The lads and lasses working there are such sweethearts. One lovely lady named Emily was so kind to send me another strap for my bag, because mine was broken after a few months and I mean they could just have said no - which I would totally understand, since I bought the bag weeks ago! - but they didn't! That's what I call a bloody good customer service!"
"I have bought multiple items from Killstar, so far, things ranging between lifestyle products, to dresses, to bags, and accessories... And let me tell you this, they are all amazing. The quality of the items are always up to the highest standards, and if ever there is any sort of a mistake, the team is amazing, kind, and dedicated to solving your problem as soon, and as efficiently as possible. I am very satisfied with my babies from Killstar and I can't wait to be able to get more goodies from them. #StudentBudget :P A huge thank you to Killstar UK team for being so great!"
"Bought a few items in their sale, one of the items being a beautiful coat. Whilst wearing I noticed that one of the pockets had opened up into the lining of the coat. Contacted the support team and received a response from Emily very promptly. They gave me the option of an exchange or partial refund in the form of store credit to cover the cost of repairs. Emily then sent me a freepost label to return the coat for exchange and were understanding to the fact that I did not have the original packaging. The whole experience was pleasant and stress free as when I first discovered the fault I was worried as returns processes and dealing with customer service can often be hassle so many thanks to Emily for making the process so easy I love shopping with Killstar as their items are so beautiful and different. I am often very impressed with what I receive. There have been a few times where the sizing has been a little off or the quality is not as it looks in the picture however this is downfall of shopping online and does not reflect the overall rating of the store. Looking forward to future purchases."
"Good delivery - products came quickly and are of the standard advertised on website - glad i bought them at reduced prices tho as full price is very expensive!"
"Their products are really just stunning. I've always been happy with the quality and the fabric they use. The style is so unique and I couldn't find any other shop that offered anything in this particular style. Also I was very surprised how good their costumer service is. I just had a small issue with one piece and they immediately sent me a replacement for it the day after I messaged them."
KILLSTAR is rated 3.39 based on 64 reviews