KILLSTAR Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend KILLSTAR

How would you rate KILLSTAR?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bri

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about KILLSTAR in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever experienced. This problem went on for over 2 months, and ended unsatisfactorily. I ordered a bag in late November as a Christmas gift. All was fine, until 2 weeks passed and I tracked my delivery and saw that the package had been sitting in the delivery office for a few days. I called Royal Mail, who was sending the package, and they aid they had attempted delivery, and that it had been delivered to a different address. I have no idea why this was. At this time, I was told there was nothing i could do. I told Killstar about this and did not get a response until i messaged a second time. They opened an investigation. To cut a long story short, i did not receive any more emails from Killstar until January. They said the delivery had failed and the package was returned to them. They also said that they would delivery the package. A week passed and still nothing. I had to message them three time to get a response, and was asked to pay the delivery fee again. I thought this was ridiculous. This had been going on for two months, for no fault of my own, and i was expected to pay for delivery again, when it wasn't delivered the first time? Frustrated, i asked that Royal Mail or Killstar pay for the delivery, or simply give me a refund as this was unacceptable. As is clearly a routine now, i got no response. It wasn't until this morning that i got a receipt for a refund. But, this was only for the bag i tried to purchase. They did not refund me the cost of the original delivery. So, here we are. Nearly three months since i first ordered it, no bag, less money. Thanks but no thanks Killstar. Never again. TLDR: Unresponsive, unfair, unhelpful, unsympathetic and charged me for nothing but wasted time."
"their goods are very good quality and are unique designs not available on the high street. they have regular discount days and flash sales and give points for purchases which you can save to get discounts on your future purchases"
Tony KILLSTAR Fan
Verified Reviewer
"Great clothes, boots, trainers, jackets, jumpers & cutomer Care - definitely alternative style and cool AF"
"Not keen at all to give cash refund if you are eligible for one! Here's their official contact number for anyone who needs to complain 0141 647 2007"
Lisa Shaw
"Great!! Love the products and the quality. Amazing site"
"States on their website you can get full refund if you return items within 14 days unused, then refuse to give you refund and only give you store credit. What a scam"
Lea Brun
"The package arrived quickly, the items were in wonderful condition and even the packaging was beautiful."
"Swift postage, excellent quality. But could have a better customer service team, returns are a nightmare to deal with."
Heidi Holmes
"Fantastic selection of clothes that are a little different to what you can get on the high street. They are lovely clothes that wash and wash well. I always order from Killstar for my son as he wears this type of clothing. I'm always very pleased with my purchases so would recommend to anyone who wants something a little different."
Elena Bandelak
"Items are good for their price. Clothes fit good and the size are correct. Love their new ideas and styles"
"Love everything about killstar! I want it all!"
Sandra Vieira
"The order was quickly processed and it's beaitiful' Thank you"
"Brilliant designs. Lovely staff. Fast shipping"
Amanda Steele
"Brilliant designs. Lovely staff. Fast shipping"
KILLSTAR is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews