Killer Fitness Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Killer Fitness Training

About Killer Fitness Training: Personal Training Services in South London

killerfitnesstraining@gmail.com

How would you rate Killer Fitness Training?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sue

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Killer Fitness Training in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dan got me loving the gym and fitness again after a year of sitting on the couch. His subtle yet no nonsense approach makes you want to succeed for yourself and for him. A great trainer"
Lucy Abrahams
Verified Buyer
"Working with Dan over several months has been a real boost for me after a period of injury and low activity. I have increased my overall strength and successfully trained towards some specific fitness goals. Losing a few inches all over is an added bonus. Dan's training sessions are efficient, effective and varied - he always manages to find new ways to push me to work smarter and harder each time!"
Dan Whitney
Verified Buyer
"Dan is great, he really pushes you but in a way that actually makes you what to do better, his ability to train, teach and motivate keeps me coming back for more."
Robin Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Dan is a great PT - discuss what you want to achieve and he will put a plan in place - mind you he will make you work for it. p.s. you can also tell when he is having a bad week as you have to work even harder ;-) would highly recommend."
"Dan is a fantastic personal trainer. He is very professional in his approach to training and encourages and motivates his clients to achieve their fitness goals. His vast knowledge and experience of physical training is evident and in the time that he has trained me, I have made massive gains in terms of my strength, muscle tone and endurance. I would, without a doubt, recommend him as a personal trainer."
"Training with Dan is always a blast! I will say that the first few training sessions were very challenging physically and I can honestly say I have never sweated so much in my life as I did those first few weeks! However, before we even started training, Dan took the time to talk to me in a consultation session about my goals and what I wanted to achieve, so although it was hard work, I knew exactly what I was doing it for. I also liked that Dan explains to me what each session will be working and why we are doing specific tasks; whether it’s legs, bum, core strength or upper body. It’s nice to gain an understanding of the physiological side of the training session, rather than blindly following commands from a Personal Trainer. After two weeks I was already seeing the positive effects of the training sessions; I felt stronger, looked visibly more toned and felt fantastic. I would recommend any friend to be trained by Dan as I know that he is a safe pair of hands who will really deliver results in a professional, fun and rewarding structure. Call him now – you won’t regret it!"
"I first started Personal Training with Dan in preparation of my wedding day. My goal was to look and feel toner and I can for sure guarantee that this is what happened. After a few sessions of training, I could actually see the difference, muscles were slowly developing and all in all, I felt much more confident about myself and ready for the big day. When I first thought about PT, I thought I would end up in tears every single sessions and would get shouted out by a crazy bodybuilder trainer! But this is not Dan's style. He is a very gentle but firm. From the start, you understand that if you have made the decision to train, you are doing this for yourself, not for his benefits... When you choose to train with Dan, be ready to suffer but always with a smile on your face! A great Personal Trainer that I would recommend without a doubt..."
"Dan is renlentless! According to what goals you have he pushes you in every session past what you think you can endure (you might think so, but no you will not die) :-). Friendly but no nonsense kind of trainer. If you want a Killer body I'd recommend Killer Fitness by Dan!"
"Dan is a great trainer! He give all the time attention to the client and is focus with making sure you are doing the correct exercise and use all your potential and help you to get your goals even the difficult ones! Also he is very professional and reliable and dedicated."
"Dan is exactly what I need in terms of helping me reach my targets and goals. Every session is a challenge and he pushes me to my limits and gets the pleasure / pain balance spot on!! I never really enjoyed the gym before but Dan always mixes up the sessions and the equipment so its never the same. He is a great motivator and a brilliant PT."
"I have been training with Dan for just over a year now and have lost 50 pounds! Dan takes a holistic approach to your fitness and doesn't just focus on exercise but also helps you understand the nutritional element to your regime. He really helped me understand what was and wasn't good for me to put in my body! From an exercise point of view, Dan is constantly switching it up. In the year that we have trained together, no one session has been the same. Dan challenges all parts of your body and makes sure that you are doing cardio, calisthenics, weights, etc. He also helps you figure out what types of exercise you like and incorporates it into your sessions. Dan also makes working out a lot of fun. This is really important given how hard his sessions can be. Since you are always working really hard, it is important to have a good time. Dan has a super sense of humor and makes even the most challenging work outs a good time. Finally, Dan is mindful of injuries. I have a bad back and Dan has made sure that all of my workouts help me strengthen and not aggravate my problem areas. I feel so much stronger and healthier thanks to Dan! I'd highly recommend him as a personal trainer!"
"I have been training with Dan for roughly 4 months and feel fitter, toned and tougher already! Every session is different and Dan challenges and pushes me harder than I ever could myself. He has introduced me to a lot of different training techniques and has ultimately taught me to train smarter. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dan to those who are serious about getting fit or those who are relatively strong already and are looking to be pushed to the next level."
"Dan is a great motivator and knows how to build on both your strengths and weaknesses! You are a go hard or go home kind of person Dan is definitely your man! I only wanted training for a month initially but the adrenalin, buzz and great results made me stay training for over a year and now have the basis for my own regime! All I can say is try it as you'll be thanking Dan in no time, Jane"
"I rate Dan highly as a personal trainer and have always enjoyed my sessions with him. He really listens and takes on board what you need/want, as well as what you don't overly like and then ensures your sessions reflects this. I think he has the perfect balance between pushing you to your max but at the same time being respectful of any weaknesses, injuries or other physical situations. I have felt challenged by all of Dan's sessions and they helped me remember the satisfaction of watching your body move to another level of fitness. He seems to work hard at making your sessions varied and we have done everything from strength and weight training, to kettle bells, cardio and boxing. Finally, I think its important as a trainer to be friendly, approachable, supportive and fun - Dan is all of these things and I will definitely work with him again."
"Dan has really got me! He pushes me far more than I would ever push myself but also understands my limits. I feel such an achievement after every work out and Dan is always positive. He also offers logical advice on nutrition and other useful info such as relevant apps to recordmy progress on. Everyone neeeds a "Dan" in their life!!"
"I've been working with Killer Fitness for a few months now and have seen a huge improvement in my conditioning. Dan knows all the nasty little exercises that deliver hard results and every session is well worth the money - you just can't train at that intensity without a trainer like Dan. Highly recommended."
"I started training with Dan to get in shape for my wedding, but since then he's really helped me work on my strength and conditioning for the sport I play (rugby and waterpolo). Every session we do is different, interesting and well thought through, and moreover they are really fun (read: incredibly tough!). I would highly recommend working with Dan, whatever your goal."
"What I appreciated most from training with Dan was finding out what I was capable of... That is, a lot more than I thought! His sessions inspired me to work much harder on my own and gave me the tools to do that too. I appreciate Dan's dry humour ;-) the variety in his workouts and the challenges he set in each session, but I also felt safe that he knew my limits. And obviously there's a difference in my figure and fitness level (no more flabby arms yaaaaaay!)."
"Dan's training is tough but effective and never boring. Never does the same work out twice. It is not for the feint hearted but if you are prepared to work hard you will see amazing results both mentally and physically."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"I trained with Dan and had a BRILLIANT time. It was my first experience of personal training and it was highly beneficial for pushing you MUCH more then in a group session or training individually on the gym floor. Dan punished my abs and made me run on the treadmill.. which I always avoided! Thanks to him, I'm now a regular runner and reaping the benefits. After personal training I felt much better about myself and probably for the first time had a set of holiday photos that I was happy with :) I'd highly recommend Dan for challenging & fun sessions!"
Killer Fitness Training is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews