Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Amazing service and quick delivery! Love that ive managed to find an eco concious push bike. 100% recommend!
Our son loves it and hasn't stop playing with it. Only thing I’d like more is a couple more wooden nails. Tried to see if I could get them separately but haven’t found them.

But overall excellent product.
Products lush! Very happy with my purchase and the price. One part had been made wrong I emailed customer service and they replied straight away and arrange a replacement part. No harm done, definitely recommend.
Fantastic quality and fantastic customer service. 100% recommendations. Beautiful kitchen for my daughter too thank you
Lovely product with excellent finish. Quick service.
Service excellent goods arrived safely as promised
This was present for a friends child, I think its amazing and he will love it.
Very good service, and quick delivery.
Love how easy it was to order with no fuss & delivery was very quick x
Ordered on Mon delivered the next day Fantastic service
Easy ordering, super quick delivery and excellent quality purchase. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you.
Good product great service arrived quickly
Haven't opened yet as bought for my granddaughters for Christmas but from the weight will hopefully be as the picture shows. Ordered one night, delivered 2 days later. Excellent service.
Not yet tried the item as it’s for Xmas!
Bought this for our granddaughter - perfect little present for her kitchen!
Great product fast good service and good value for money
Brilliant Service, got a personal phone call as one of my orders was not available, was quickly resumed over the phone.
Was delivered quickly would highly recommend.
Easy to use website. Best value place for the item I purchased. Fast delivery and item arrived as described.
The delivery was very quick and the website easy to use. The kitchen was bought as a Christmas present so I am hoping all is well when I unpack it and build it!! Fingers crossed
Ordered a few things from Small Smart now! Fantastic quality and speedy delivery! Thankyou :)
Small Smart is rated 4.75 based on 625 reviews