Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Thrilled with my purchased, and arrived quickly
Will definitely shop with you again.
Product arrived quickly packaged securely product great quality but good service from Smallsmart kept updated throughout
Great Produce, Super fast service
Great service, super quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Very good service.
Very good purchase
I have received a kitchen that is for my daughters birthday and one of the front doors is damaged badly . Thought this would be good quality for price charged .
We have sent the replacement parts on 28th Jan and partial refund has been done on the same day.
Fantastic pricing on products and even more fantastic delivery service! I ordered at 1:30pm and my order was delivered the very next day before 12pm! With not additional next day costs either!
I have yet to build the kitchen I bought as it’s a few weeks away from my daughters 2nd birthday but I opened the flat back and it all looks beautiful! Cannot wait to get it up and see her in her element.
Item was perfect for my little one. He loves it!
Great service. Quality products.
Nicely made, my year old grandson was very happy with it.
Very fast delivery with standard delivery.
Great quality and service
So glad I found this shop to get some Tonies that are not available in Germany! The waiting was totally worth it - unfortunately the delivery took some longer time because of the Brexit and customs clearance.
Excellent service and very fast delivery! Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Excellent service, quick delivery, fair price and great product.
Received my order sooner than anticipated,
Very pleased. Excellent service. Thank you