KidsHiVis Reviews

of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis
Read KidsHiVis Reviews

About KidsHiVis:

We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services, Unit 106, Bradley Hall Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish

Delighted with the kids garden tools
The order was received promptly and the vests are good quality thank you
Excellent service.
great product at a great price.
Brilliant! Kids loved them and I think we might order the rucksack too.
Good quality Hi Vis for children that are true to size. Prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend this company.
Great quality and prompt delivery
The HiVis we received was of a good quality I would recommend this
Fast delivery considering it was just before Christmas and fab product. Little boy loves it
Extremely pleased with my order! Great condition and arrived very quickly! Will definitely be buying again
Service was good, but product I bought was very poor . I purchased the litter picker for my 6 year old boy. Wasn't any good from the word go ... Wouldn't pick up anything .. Just kept clicking and ends didn't meet , so obviously faulty ! Don't know if they are all made with this fault .. But wouldn't trust returning for an exchange.
Hi, we are very sorry about this. You obviously must have received a faulty picker or it was damaged in transit, as every picker is tested before it gets sent out. Please get in touch with us as we are more than happy to resend another out as replacement for you.
The product, children,s gardening gloves was as described and arrived in the time stated EXCELLENT
Excell nt service, fast delivery and goods perfectly packaged.
Lovely gloves - very efficient delivery.
Perfect for my 19 month grandson he loved it 😘
Still haven't recieved my order. It was a Christmas present and now won't arrive in time.
Brilliant hi viz kids loved them Will be wearing them to school and hopefully set a new trend Wondered what was glowing on photo and realised it's your hi viz
Excellent and speedy service. Thank you
Excellent variety of hi viz items. Purchased vests for kids which they are delighted with and fit them well. Also purchased a yellow hard hard which is being used as a toy firefighter helmet and is great quality and value in comparison to toy products in the shops.
Really quick to dispatch and arrived quickly would recommend
KidsHiVis is rated 4.81 based on 936 reviews