KidsHiVis Reviews

of reviewers recommend KidsHiVis
Read KidsHiVis Reviews

About KidsHiVis:

We specialise in supplying children's size high visibility vests, safety clothing and accessories to a wide variety of customers throughout the UK, and stock a wide selection of kids hi-vis vest colours and sizes, along with our extensive range of children's safety and outdoor clothing and accessories. With 10 years experience in this market we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the product, our high level of customer service, competitive delivery rates and quick order fulfillment.

info@kidshivis.co.uk

Derbyshire Services, Unit 106, Bradley Hall Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish

Products not of great quality. Disappointing, I was expecting something a little better than budget store quality.
items arrived promptly, call made to company dealt with efficiently
Quick delivery excellent garden gloves for my 3 year old grandson really pleased cheaper than anywhere else too
Bought two hi vis backpacks which I thought were very reasonably priced and seemed decent quality for their intended use of school trips. Unfortunately during the first use, the reflective overhang became well and truly caught in the zip which created a problem for my child. When I tried to fix it, it just got worse. Nothing I could do to free the fabric and the zips both broke. It’s inevitable the same will happen with the second bag. Buy cheap, buy twice.
Hi, we are very sorry to hear about that. We are more than happy to replace any damaged items if you want to contact us to resolve this. Many apologies again.
Really happy with my order really good quality thank you
Great product, great service
Brilliant
Slick service, product just the job.
Excellent product and such a reasonable price. We are always outdoors with the kids and always used regatta puddle suits. These are so much better quality and the sizing is fab. Two happy boys in their new suits! Thank you!!
Overall very pleased. Would like toddler sizes to go even smaller, especially the gloves, but not to worry.
After placing my order found same item for £8.50 cheaper in my local supermarket , plus I paid p&p on top of that . Check before you buy!!
All great and quick service
Prompt delivery.. box was a little sad but contents were all in good condition. My grandaughter loved her garden set.
Absolutely delighted with this order - it is for my grandsons 5th birthday and I know he will love it all - All well packed and in mint condition - easy to assemble - delivered very quickly so everything I wanted - well done
Great communication on despatch and delivery of toddlers garden gloves from this company. The little gloves delivered were of good quality, fit three year old relly well and help protect his hands from cold and wet during outdoor play while giving him a hood grip on play equipment. He loves his "work gloves" .
Ordered childrens garden tools, arrived very quickly and really good quality. Thank you
Excellent quality product, delivered within a few days of ordering. Would recommend
Service was excellent
Great product
Great product. Lost out on 5 stars due to poor packaging on a fragile product. Package arrived squashed and damaged however very lucky that plastic safety glasses were not broken or damaged
KidsHiVis is rated 4.80 based on 1,086 reviews