Kidsbe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kidsbe

Tell us how Kidsbe made you happy
Quick delivery Well packed
great service
Amazing service delivered so fast !!! So happy with my babies ruffled bib.
Greg products
Excellent service abs correspondence from sellers.
Quick delivery, good quality product.
Good delivery lovely product
Really professional service!
Such beautiful items! Ordered Tuesday and my parcel arrived the next day all in lovely packaging!
Excellent items which came beautifully packaged! Delivery was super fast and customer service is excellent.
Ordered and came the next day ! Brilliant so pleased with the little dolly for my daughters 1st birthday coming up x
Very quick delivery and prompt to reply to a question I asked via email. One happy customer!
Such a great company! Excellent products! Great service! Highly recommend
Kidsbe 5 star review on 16th February 2021
What a wonderful find this website was! It’s full of beautiful items, and the service was outstanding. I am so, so pleased with my item, it arrived beautifully packaged, and very quick also. 10/10!
I have recently received the beautiful fly me to the moon baby nest. The quality of the item is outstanding and really is above and beyond any other sleepy nest item I have come across. The pattern is very unique and even more beautiful in person! I am so excited for my little one to arrive and use this product. The owner of the company is super helpful with all queries and such a down to earth lady. Would most definitely recommend ordering! Delivery and packaging was outstanding.
Thank you for the excellent products! Our order arrived very quickly, in a really nice packaging. We will definitely order from your store again soon in the future!!!
Kidsbe 5 star review on 7th February 2021
I ordered a present for my niece and it arrived gift wrapped which I was not expecting! Super fast delivery too! Will definitely be recommending this website 😍
I have ordered a LaMillou blanket and Amelie the ballerina. I absolutely love both products. I ordered them on Thursday afternoon and they arrived Friday lunch time. I cannot recommend this business enough! Excellent customer service too!
Kidsbe 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Fantastic servuce with fast delivery. Breastfeeding pillow is beautiful and the best price i found around too.
Lovely high-quality teether and superb customer service. When I had an issue with the product not arriving on time (no fault of Kidsbe), they followed up daily, refunded my delivery charge and sent a new product with no quibbles. I would absolutely shop with them again.
Kidsbe is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews