Kidsbe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kidsbe
Very good service and excellent staff with great service
Fantastic item and arrived so quickly will get using again
Great products great price great delivery around great service
Love it, qick delivery and quality is so good
I love this small business so much! I've ordered previously and both times now I have been so impressed with the product, delivery and packaging. I just wish some more of my friends would have babies so I could buy even more. I love everything on there! Keep up the good work Kidsbe! :)
Amazing quality toys, the best customer service. Can’t wait to order again
Kidsbe 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Kidsbe 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Kidsbe 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Quick delivery, no damages, no problems with order
AMAZING!I was surprised how quickly I received and the package, quality is very good! Also I received couple of stickers for car, paper. Just wait to use it!❤️ I totally recommend!
Kidsbe are lovely. They have made us feel so welcome answered all questions and provided fast delivery and beautiful items ♥️😍 xx
Perfect, fast delivery and very well packaged, great quality products really pleased
Fast delivery, easy process to purchase , amazing product x
Very good products, very good contact,I'm very happy.
Kidsbe 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Really pleased with our purchase and prompt delivery!
Really impressed with the service - fast delivery and beautiful products!
Absolutely in LOVE with my products. I got the crate in taupe which is perfect for the nursery. I got the Elhee bottle which I highly recommend. The silicone is so smooth and really good quality. I got some Bibs dummies which match my Scandi-style perfectly! And finally, I got the silicone dummy clip which also doubles as a teething toy. It’s made from silicone balls and is really well made! Absolutely OVER THE MOON with my order and I can’t wait to order more!
Quick delivery. Nice product. Good customer service.
Absolutely fanatic service, orders arrive so quickly! Lovely packaging, highly recommended and will be ordering again soon ♥️
Great service! Helped me short notice with a Saturday delivery! Thank you so much 😊
The baby nest was beautiful!
Smart site. Nice products