Kidsbe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kidsbe

Tell us how Kidsbe made you happy
Very quick delivery and prompt to reply to a question I asked via email. One happy customer!
Such a great company!

Excellent products! Great service!

Highly recommend
Kidsbe 5 star review on 16th February 2021
What a wonderful find this website was! It’s full of beautiful items, and the service was outstanding. I am so, so pleased with my item, it arrived beautifully packaged, and very quick also. 10/10!
I have recently received the beautiful fly me to the moon baby nest. The quality of the item is outstanding and really is above and beyond any other sleepy nest item I have come across. The pattern is very unique and even more beautiful in person!
I am so excited for my little one to arrive and use this product.

The owner of the company is super helpful with all queries and such a down to earth lady. Would most definitely recommend ordering! Delivery and packaging was outstanding.
Thank you for the excellent products! Our order arrived very quickly, in a really nice packaging. We will definitely order from your store again soon in the future!!!
Kidsbe 5 star review on 7th February 2021
I ordered a present for my niece and it arrived gift wrapped which I was not expecting! Super fast delivery too! Will definitely be recommending this website 😍
I have ordered a LaMillou blanket and Amelie the ballerina. I absolutely love both products. I ordered them on Thursday afternoon and they arrived Friday lunch time. I cannot recommend this business enough! Excellent customer service too!
Kidsbe 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Fantastic servuce with fast delivery. Breastfeeding pillow is beautiful and the best price i found around too.
Lovely high-quality teether and superb customer service. When I had an issue with the product not arriving on time (no fault of Kidsbe), they followed up daily, refunded my delivery charge and sent a new product with no quibbles. I would absolutely shop with them again.
Very fast delivery. Very good customer service
Kidsbe 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Ordered my gift day before xmas eve and had it delivered next morning! My son loves his toys and was very impressed with how beautifully it was presented :) will shop again soon 💯
Really lovely website, products came fast and were wrapped beautiful! Will be ordering off here again!
I love the quality of the toys, great prices and customer service is amazing.
Amazing and good quality items that arrived super fast in time for Christmas. Would definitely recommed.
Absolutely beautiful website with such lovely products. I’m in love with my purchases and can’t wait to give them as gifts at Christmas. Delivered on time and perfectly packaged. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
Lovely website, very good organised, good quality products and it is easy to purchase.
My order arrived extremely quick and the package was beautiful.
Kidsbe 5 star review on 29th November 2020
A friend recommended this website to me and I’m so pleased she did. I think it’s adorable!! My item arrived the next day in beautiful packaging! I am already ordering more items for Christmas presents! I will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family!
What a find! Great range of products and mine came beautifully gift wrapped which was unexpected! Came the next day too. Have already recommended to my friends and family!
Great quality products, speedy delivery and beautifully packaged! Will defo be ordering again!
I got the dinosaur carry me potty which my son loves. Its bright colourful design makes it very appealing for little ones. Its very sturdy and easy to take with you wherever you go. It’s water tight seal ensures that there are absolutely no leaks and easy to clean. A great product!!
Kidsbe is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews