Kidsbe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kidsbe
Very quick delivery..excellent. Umbrella is Christmas present for granddaughter. I know she will love it!
My favourite shop for children’s toys. My daughter loves her nativity set, it’s so sweet and easy to tidy away too.
Quick delivery, excellent packaging of quality products and good price
My young grandchildren love the birthday cake. Lovely imaginative play. Well made and looks good.
Absolutely over the moon with my purchase for my Granddaughter Elsie. Highly recommend. I will definitely be buying from you in the future.
Kidsbe 5 star review on 21st November 2021 Kidsbe 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Fabulous find!!! Quality products & the set I purchased is just adorable & perfect for the recipient !! Imaginative play items are so needed for little ones & this fits the bill brilliantly! Well packaged & arrived within stated time ! Highly recommend
Good quality products at a good price. Really quick delivery too. Couldn’t ask for more.
Beyond the fact that this activity mattress is interesting and fun for the baby, it is also beautiful, and made any picture perfect!
Kidsbe 5 star review on 13th November 2021
Excellent products and services
Ordered an umbrella for grandaughters xmas gift. Ordered in plenty of time for xmas but item delivered next morning. Fantastic service, brilliant item, well done.
Lovely baby items (found cheaper than everywhere else I had looked) and fantastic customer service when the parcel did not arrive when expected (through no fault of Kidsbe might I add). Very pleased!
Great selection of baby staff, I had La Millou hen cushion with my first baby girl and she's four now and is still with us with great quality so I decided to get this for my best friend. Hen cushion is great quality and design, can be washed in washing machine. Fast and quick delivery and I love you can pay through PayPal and free delivery over 30 pounds. Really happy customer
Bought the pinguïn carry potty last minute for holiday and i couldn’t be happier. Excellent costumer service sent the same day and arrived the next. Product in excellent condition, I wouldn’t buy anywhere else.
First time ordering from Kidsbe and I am very impressed with their service and products. I placed an order in the morning and the following day, my delivery came. Loved the items I ordered for my little girls first birthday next month. Great quality, beautiful colours and I really cannot wait for her to open them. I will definitely be ordering again. Gorgeous products.
Amazing shop, I literally buy all my sons toys off here. My items always come very quick, sometimes even next day. Highly recommended.
Quick delivery, great quality items
Very easy to order and mega quick delivery some great colours to choose from in the umbrella I ordered.
Such wonderful service and absolutely delightful and beautiful things, thrilled with my purchases thank you.
Very fast delivery:) Thank you