KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Jamie Cross
Jamie Cross
Olga Guess
KIDLY 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Justyna Pekala
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amelia Avendano
Lovely quality items, would order again.
I bought a pair of boots and a pair of jelly sandals for my daughter, both are absolutely gorgeous, great quality and they arrived really quickly. Great products and great service.
Lovely products, arrived in good time, no complaints whatsoever!
Great service, and a beautiful toy that will be around for many years!
Great products received including these pyjamas (that had to be worn with wellies on this particular occasion for some reason...) Not only were the products lovely but delivery time was fast and everything was wrapped in environmentally friendly products. I would definitely recommend Kidly.
KIDLY 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Bask away!!
You have all the bases covered at KIDLY and know how to market in an awesome way.
I was looking for a website for our little 14mo grandson who has mostly everything so I typed in "exceptional toys for children" and straight away you came up without having to trawl for an hour. I thought aawohh.. going to be pricey... Not!!!!
I found the ukelele and equally beautiful & innovative verti👍
xylophone straight away and the task was done. You said next day delivery, gave a precise time and delivered it exactly as you'd promised.
Your packaging, right down to the little artistic box for grandson's ukelele was an artform. Even the brown carton was a beautiful shade of sunset peach inside. He plucked the uke strings and then got down to real play and climbed inside the box! 😂
Extremely quick delivery product is perfect for my Granddaughter
Will definitely be ordering from Kidly again
Lovely item, but smaller than expected. Excellent customer service and response. Free returns and even refund the postage paid. I'll happily purchase more
I recently came across KIDLY and I have to say It is my favorite website for my little girl. I love what they stand for and that they care so much about the customer and the products that there selling.
I really believe in their vision . They deliver outstanding customer service , the best I have ever experienced. They are quick to help with anything you need and they are super friendly. They have staff online at all times which is amazing.
I love the fact that this website was created with the regular mummies and daddies in mind and they care about what they are selling us for our little ones. Nothing but the best . The quality of the items I purchased we're outstanding .
I loved what I purchased and When my friends and family members start to have children I will be recommending this website to then as well as purchasing gifts for them .
I now regularly want to shop here because I know I am getting quality products and I want to support a great company like KIDLY.
Kidly offer amazing products that are great value for money and well designed. I am a creative manager in a digital ad agency as well as a new mum and have been fed up of how much cheap plastic nasty looking toys and children's items are on the market. I love how Kidly hand pick products that look great and are practical and functional too. Also, Kidly's website is AMAZING! Browsing through it just pleases me because it is so well designed, responsive and aesthetically beautiful to look at. From a UX point of view, it ticks all the boxes and more. Love love love the website! Thank you Kidly, my first order will certainly not be my last!
Helpful, quick service on live chat, easy ordering, and extremely fast, carefully packed delivery! Very pleased with the shopping experience and the products are great quality.
Kidly have become my new ‘go to first’ company when it comes to buying things for my kids. They stock some of the nicest and unique brands and the product range is very good.

The customer service is second to none. I do not know any other company who offer this level of efficiency, friendliness and competence combined when it comes to customer service (and I shop a lot!)

The only frustration I have is that you cannot view previous orders on your account. They are a fairly new company so I guess they are still putting systems in place and so it would be unfair to leave a 4 star review for that reason.

I totally love kidly! Long may they continue to trade!
I was so disappointed by the Kidly service - I ordered a Christmas present on 13th December, which should have been plenty of time. Somehow the parcel was delayed and I got into a long and complicated conversation with various people in customer services (over 20 emails back and forth!), but still did not receive the gift in time for Christmas. I was promised a replacement delivery twice, but neither of these ever appeared at all. Each customer services person was very nice, but could not solve the problem, or provide an alternative solution. I love Kidly products, but I won't be using this company again.
I have never been so satisfied with an online company. The ease of ordering, selection online, delivery was so quick. Unfortunately had to return the item as much larger than anticipated and it really pained me to do so at a loss to Kidly- that's how pleased I am. The return process couldn't be easier either and with home pick up included. Wow kidly, I am not a loyal customer!
The delivery was painless and the product is amazing. Would definitely recommend Kidly to everyone.
Thanks!
I absolutely love this website! Perfect for good quality products, I love that I can find more unique products here. Everything I’ve bought has arrived well packaged and in good time.
Kidly is a treat of a brand and company. Whenever I have bought from them I have enjoyed a prompt service and on the rare occasion I needed to return something they provided an excellent customer service and swapped out the item in question. I recently bought some clothes for my toddler from their own range. The colour and design drew me to them and I was so pleased when the quality matched. Love Kidly.
I absolutely love you KIDLY! You always have a fancy stuff, it is such a therapy for me to look at your website! And every time I'm waiting for a parcel from you like Christmas :) well done!
Very pleased with my purchases especially the food packs
Easy to order, very quick dispatch and delivery! And always kept up to date with order details.
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,742 reviews