KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Jamie Cross
Jamie Cross
Olga Guess
KIDLY 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Justyna Pekala
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amelia Avendano
Very fast delivery, good quality items, nice, easy to navigate website, love you guys , great job , keep doing what you doing and stay safe 🙏🏻🥰
Excellent and speedy service. Good quality, simple clothing for young children, lovely colours, comfortable to wear.
Ordered portable potion making kit as a present, all arrived exactly as promised and has been very well received and enjoyed.
Top quality items can not open fully as presents may buy another if good reception of this one
Very good prompt and helpful will buy again in the future
I really love ordering from this website, good selection of product for my baby girl and trendy toys.
Great service, good communication regarding postage and delivery.
My 2 year old nephew loved his gift so i’m very pleased with purchase. Would definitely recommend.
Great web site. Interesting children’s toys.
Very easy to order from, fast delivery, everything perfect. Great company.
A replacement for a Sophie which was lost. Thank you. Wonderful service
I’ve used kidly for a few years now and find the website easy to use and full of wonderful things. It’s my go-to place for birthdays, occasions and general use. The reviews by parents gives you a better feel of the item and I feel happy that they tried everything out!
I love all about Kidly! Their products are made with love and a lot of thought. They really suit us. I highly recommend to any young family to try it out. Their customer service is very friendly and efficient.
Sadly we aren't meeting our new grandchild for Christmas, due to the Pandemic, so these will be unused for some time. They look super and we are very impressed with your website in every way. We hope we may use you in the future. Thank you.
I found the people I had contact with fantastic my emails were answered in minutes rather than the usual days.verry polite and helpful I just wish they had a phone line you could call because I think that they would be just as great on the phone.
My order was a little late but one message and there was another in the post a nd they both turned up on the same day so decided to keep both because of the way they treated me.
Unfortunately can't give a review of product because the are now for my 2 grandchildren for xmas but they looked great value. I would 100%recommend this company. One very satisfied customer A P
I was very impressed with Kidly, we chose standard delivery and still received our item within 2 days. The website is nice and easy to use and the reward scheme is a nice touch.
Good service and great quality. Will definitely use them again.
Your products are exceptional in quality and you have a wide variety of toys and products environmentally friendly. Service is top class.
Perfect service. Love the carefully chosen products.
Easy to use web site kept up to date with order and prompt delivery. Packaged well
Beautiful products and such fast delivery
An efficient and easy structured site. The order arrived and was well.
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,742 reviews