KIDLY Reviews

594 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Marie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love kidly! Ordered some shoes for my little one and when they arrived they were beautifully packaged but sadly far too big. I messaged kidly and they sent a smaller size out next day no charge! Such fantastic service. Would 100% recommend and I will be using them again for sure!
Jo
Verified Buyer

Great products at great prices in their winter sale... all arrived well packed and when they promised. Happy days.
Bianca
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with my purchase. Delivery was within the specified time and the packaging was very well presented. Thank you.
Jayne
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, excellent customer service when I had a problem with the product ordered. Friendly, helpful staff. Quick delivery. Will definitely be using the website again and have recommended it to friends and family.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Probably the best online customer service I've had. I ordered a changing bag, but when I opened it, it was faulty. I emailed Kidly regarding the problem and a replacement was organised efficiently and without fuss. Both advisors I dealt with were knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent!
Karen
Verified Buyer

From start to finish my experience with Kidly was excellent. I came across the website while looking for a particular item. Not only was the price competitive but when I had a query the customer service was fantastic. I will certainly be using again as the website is user friendly and their selection of products is excellent. There are not many places that offer this sort of high level customer service with the personal touch. I will be recommending to friends.
Danielle
Verified Buyer

had a slight problem with my order but they sorted it out within minutes. customer service I couldn't fault and I would most certainly buy from here again.
Shona
Verified Buyer

Excellent product which I received in packaging I could have sent directly to recipient. Love this product for baby gifts and will use this site again as excellent value and selection
Kata
Verified Buyer

Totally love my ISI Mini and the delivery was quick and smooth!
JAN
Verified Buyer

I ordered the Enfant 7a.m. buggy mitts for my son & daughter in law as they were complaining of cold hands! From constantly having to take their gloves on & off with 2 little ones. These mitts have been a great success
Thank you for such a brilliant idea & very good quality.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Super slick service great product at great price
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Great selection and loads of products I haven't seen elsewhere. Will definitely recommend and shop again!
Sara
Verified Buyer

Bib is what I expected. Makes baby led weaning easy as it keeps food off baby's clothes ( but sadly not off everything or everyone else!)
Abbey
Verified Buyer

Great experience! Got a product that's out of sock everywhere else ,Got it next day ! And I forgot to click next day delivery so went to live chat to try and change it which they did in seconds with out charge or trouble ! Would shop again here in a heart beat !????
Sara

Excellent product quick delivery
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Lovely shoes, great price and fast delivery.
Donna
Verified Buyer

I just love the Tobias and the bear clothes, they are so cute and also seem to be well made. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. Thanks kidly!
Carlota
Verified Buyer

I was a little worried that hermes was the delivery company. This time, i didn't have a problem with it but usually if I'm not home they deliver packages anywhere ridiculous. I would probably think twice about ordering something again for that simple reason unless its something only sold on the kidly website. I was happy with everything else though, i do love the kidly website
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Even my husband has started recognizing the kidly boxes!! Great products, competitive prices and swiftly delivered.
Pritteela
Verified Buyer

Firstly I'd like to say, Kidly I applaud you on your customer service.

I initially left a disgruntled review due to not receiving my parcel (not Kidlys fault as such, but the courier company who happened to lose the parcel into thin air even though it stated it was stuck in their Nottingham depo) Anyway I digress...

My original purchase may have been lost however I cannot thank Becca enough for her correspondence and action in looking into this for me. She kept me updated every single step of the ways re her investigation. The parcel was lost. A full refund given however she was able to send me a few goodies that I'd originally wanted but in different colours for me. She was courteous and extremely diligent in her approach (ie a heavily pregnant hormonal mum to be) to me and turned my frown into a smile ????

I will definitely purchase from this site again. Especially once baby is here as have my eye on a few things.

Thanks to Becca for saving the day and reinstalling my faith in companies that can sometimes all too often forget about the customer.

5 stars and some!!

Thanks all. One now happy mama x
KIDLY is rated 4.84 based on 594 reviews