KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. My order arrived quickly and I was kept I formed of when and what time it would arrive which is always a massive help. The sling I ordered is super. My little girl is 6 weeks old and suffers from reflux. Being able to carry her snugly against my chest keeps her happy and allows me to get things done at the same time. It's very easy to put on and get baby in , I manage it very well on my own and it takes 2 minutes. I'd definitely recommend to friends
Nicola
Verified Buyer

The range opf products is great and delivery is super fast - we love Kidly!
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Bright and colourful toys perfect for my little people. ❤️
Kidly always have a brilliant range in. I always order in confidence that what I order will be as good as it looks in the pictures!
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Easy to use website and the product is great.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, first order discount.
Sylvia
Verified Buyer

I bought it for 10 month baby but she is not very keen however the toddler loves it. She has been argueing with the parrot and she took it to bed last night. Product great however i did not get my £5 voucher taken off price.
Elaine
Verified Buyer

It's fantastic up to date , easy to follow website , pleasant friendly emails and attention to detail . The shoes were well fitting , well made , and lovely looking
Astrid
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, easy shopping & nice products
Judith
Verified Buyer

Items in stock dispatched quickly and just as described
Konrad
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing company to deal with!!! Products and service impeccable what more can I say!! Keep it up and a massive thank you!!!!
Xiaoya
Verified Buyer

Very nicely designed website, easy to use, and good communication.
Claire
Verified Buyer

Came across the website by chance and was pleased with the layout, accessibility and range of products. I was looking for developmental toys for my son and found exactly what I wanted. Easy to register and order, the delivery was super quick. I will be using Kidly again.
Verified Buyer

A good experience all round. My Autistic daughter is very pleased. Thank you KIDLY.
Ann
Verified Buyer

This was my first order from you and although l haven't seen the product, as l posted it directly to my granddaughter, l know that the service and delivery were very quick. My son has not reported any problems.
Ann
Verified Buyer

excellent and prompt customer service. I have yet to see the quality of the goods as it is a present not yet given!
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery & great range of products:)
Simon
Verified Reviewer

What a great company, my product was sent out the same day with no delivery charge, it arrived the very next day, it was packaged very safely and arrived in perfect condition. When we unwrapped our product one of the items batteries had run out, I emailed the info@ email address and got a reply within minutes ! less than 24 hours later I have had another email telling me that they have contacted the manufacturer on my behalf and they are sending me out a replacement directly from the factory ! I honestly could not reccomend them enough ! thank you Rebecca and her team Florence loves her play tent !
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Lovely, friendly service. Quick delivery too. Will definitely use again! Thanks Kidly :)
Verified Buyer

Good price, great communication regarding dispatch and delivery. Follow up emails great and I personally like the informal style!
Nicola
Verified Buyer

Great selection of products, super quick delivery.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,310 reviews