KIDLY Reviews

663 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Emma
Verified Buyer

I made my first order with Kidly and found the process extremely easy and painless. To top off an already easy experience my order even arrived the next day!! Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Kavita
Verified Buyer

We ordered the Ergobaby. We had a good discount, very reasonable price compare with other websites. It arrives the next day which was a bonus.
Marie
Verified Buyer

KIDLY offer some beautiful products that are perferct for little people. The teething mittens are a brilliant idea! The little elephant is chewy and cute and little hands just love it! Thank you KIDLY. I would highly recommend your products.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Where do i start..KIDLY delivered our daughters highchair (knuma 4-iN-1) very quickly, i had a problem building the highchair and so contacted KIDLY, I spoke to Helen who was friendly and proffessional, she resolved the problem for me the same evening and had a spare part sent out the next day. Im so happy with their customer service that i will be back again and highly recommend to others.

Thankyou!
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Quick service, items are gorgeous and well packaged. Will order more for my growing son asap.
Nick
Verified Buyer

Super fast, Great communications, Nice vibe. Thanks.
Francesca
Verified Buyer

Received item quickly and it was of good quality
Mary
Verified Buyer

Such lovely products on your friendly website and excellent service. My little grandson of six months loves the light up rattle I bought him.
Xuan
Verified Buyer

Super efficient service and delivery. Kayvan loves his Skip Hop Activity Centre. Developmentally it's excellent for little grabby hands. Sturdy, well made and will grow with him.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Excellent service , would , have recommend to all my friends
Louise
Verified Buyer

Fantastic....Delivery arrived within 21 hours of me ordering. The discount, welcome email, welcome gift, dispatched email and delivery email were very efficient. I will definitely be ordering again :-) lovely unique products thank you.
Corrinne
Verified Buyer

Great assortment of products. Wonderful service from Kidly and such quick delivery!! Seamless. Really, a job well done! Impressed.

Recommending two amazing products because u search and sell only the best .... Evomove Nomi High Chair and Charlie Crane Levo Rocker
Maria
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery and the items are great quality. Will definitely order from kidly again ☺
Mary
Verified Buyer

Great products and great customer service. I love that everything had been parent tested its great to see what other mummies and daddies think.
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, quick delivery and the play mat is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe it's waterproof as the fabric is so soft and comfy, its a generous size and folds up neatly. Will definitely be back!
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately when my order first arrived the highchair was broken. Could not fault the response of the team, everyone was really helpful and a new chair was sent out the next working day. Highchair is great quality and a beautiful colour. Would not hesitate in ordering again or recommending.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Great service with fast delivery, and the new customer discount is a great incentive. Good range of products, would recommend.
Kara
Verified Buyer

Love kidly A LOT! Best selection for all ages ????????
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Kifly were so easy to buy from kept me informed about the carrier. They were cheaper than anyone else and quality was excellent. The whole experience from start to finish was simple thank you
Amy
Verified Buyer

Easy to find the walker we wanted for our daughter's first birthday, painless to order and pay and had options from the delivery company regarding dates, drop off / pick up… fantastic communication, really pleased and would definitely recommend Kidly in future.
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 663 reviews