KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Good communication, speedy delivery and very well packaged.
Excellent service and always have excellent toys to choose from
Love the quality and double layer plus the fit is great for my 5month old so would recommend!!
Great selection of items! Delivery and service is always good!
to early to review either item as they are a Xmas presents thanks
quick to deliver, just what it looked like in the picture! very nice
Looked great online.and was when we received them. I would definitely recommend this firm very good quality items and good communications.
Great website, lots of unusual gifts. I got lots of little stocking fillers for my daughter for Christmas from here and a present for my cousins little boy
Great products which are easy to buy. Thank you.
The intended recipient won't get this till Christmas but his Granny thinks it is just the thing
- the delivery was very prompt and product exactly what was wanted. Thanks.
I had a great experience with Kidly. I had an issue with payment and it was dealt with straight away using the chat service. Products also came very quickly :)
The item, Sheldon Shrimp, was as expected. It arrived a few days after being ordered, well packaged and with respect to the environment. The website was pleasant to use.
Cant review yet as it was bought as part of a Xmas present for my baby granddaughter.
Kidly is now my go to site! Such a great selection of items and always updating with fresh finds.
Kidly is my go to site for everything baby related! The toys are beautifully made and are all a massive hit with our little one!
Love the brand and customer service. Kidly is my go to brand!
Bought for my grandson as a Christmas present so can’t say personally what it’s like but he was excited when he knew he was getting it as a present
Amazing quality, good offers. Place to go to when you struggle for a good child gift for any occasion and beyond.
I bought this for my children when they were small and now or my greatgrand children. Kidly offers great standards with lovely customer service
Lovely products speedy delivery