KIDLY Reviews

516 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Nikita-Marie
Verified Buyer

I was extremely pleased with my purchase it's such a great thing for babies it was a present for my baby Niece and My Sister was very pleased with it and couldn't wait for her Daughter to use it.
Siham
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and the cheapest price
Mary

Brilliant service. Good product
Lara
Verified Buyer

Really lovely and unique products and great quality. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!
Scarlet
Verified Buyer

Ordered a toy basket which arrived very promptly and was just as expected. Good robust product. The whole process was easy and efficient with update emails throughout. I will definitely order again.
Lynda
Verified Buyer

A pleasure to deal with, like visiting a small local shop.
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Great site, quick delivery, nice follow up.
Carmen
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality product, arrived quickly very impressed would use them again also would recommend them to anyone who wants a well made toy...
Jodie
Verified Buyer

Fantastically unique and wonderful products, great first time buyers duscount and speedy delivery. Would definatley recommend
Nicola

Really quick delivery
Sara

Great company would reccomend
David
Verified Buyer

With the help of online chat I was able to purchase what I needed with ease as all my questions were answered right away and everything that I needed was in stock.

Oh and our son really loved his travel cot.
Alan
Verified Buyer

We had ordered a gummee glove in yellow as it was near christmas we had got a email to say it was dispatched but it was lost in post but kidly had dispatched a new one so we had the glove in time for christmas
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Great product and speedily delivery.
Kirsty Douglas
Unverified Reviewer

I recently purchased a traditional wooden walker for my sons first Christmas. I ordered it before his bath time, by the time I put him to bed it had been dispatched and it arrived 2 days later. Outstanding service from a company that you can tell genuinely care about both the customer and the products they are selling. I will be recommending you to everyone and can't wait to buy more! Thank you!
Celia
Verified Buyer

Thank you Kiddly. We received the Whirly Pop super quickly and expertly packaged. Lovely product. We are very happy.
Alexander
Verified Buyer

Used the helpful guide to find an appropriate prsent for 7-month old boy.
The product was was an immediate success, with the baby thumping all the buttons continuously.
Jemma
Verified Buyer

Super company, fantastic service. I decided to check my prices on my Christmas order to see if I get any of items at a lower cost and I couldn't...so great pricing too!
Adriana
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of products that have been thoughtfully chosen. User friendly website and fast delivery. Couldn't really ask for any more!
Congratulations on a great business. You've got everything right.
Colin