KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY ?

"Very fast delivery 5* Excellent quality 5* Very good price 5* Many thanks for everyone who were on my order, dispatch, delivery πŸ’•♥οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜"
"As always, great products and quick delivery. Website is so easy to use and I love the real life reviews."
"Beautiful baby clothes that fitted my small newborn when others didn't and at amazing sale prices."
"I love the kidly brand of clothes, very soft and easy to put on."
"Speedy delivery. My daughter absolutely loves the desk! The legs appear to be a little feebly though. Let's see how long it lasts!"
"Lovely website, great prices. My only small criticism is that the relatively small item I purchased came in a massive box with loads of packing paper, which felt a bit wasteful."
"Live chat was good to get signed up for when a product was back in stock. I like the brands stocked and the range of items available. Not sure about the delivery of the parcel though. The box looked like it had been sat on and one of the items inside, that box was also damaged. If I'd have been giving that as a gift, I would have had to exchange it."
"I'm very happy with everything I have bought from kidley so far I just love the fabric you use and off course the colours are great"
"Super cute affordable products which my baby adores! Packaged really well also. Will definitely be purchasing more items from KIDLY!!"
"Excellent service. Arrived super quick ."
"A gift for friends that arrived swiftly and will clearly be well loved for many years to come."
"Love the range of products on offer, found them competitively priced (also searched on other sites before buying πŸ™ˆ). Love the fact that delivery is free over £25 (a much more manageable price!). Really enjoyed the parent reviews of products, would love to get involved with this for my now 3 month old. Also love the ‘quirky’ fun emails and text on the website. My only criticism is I wish the website was easier to use. Layout font size etc was fine, just found it hard navigating for similar products or for certain age ranges. Was specifically looking for baby sensory items at the time."
"Good quality clothes"
"Absolutely amazing customer service! Would highly recommend Kidly. Order arrived and the sandals I’d ordered for my daughter were too small. Staff were really helpful and organised an exchange for me to arrive the next day. Thank you!"
"The selection of products is fantastic and has really inspired me when getting things for my children. I have also bought a number of gifts. A lot of the items are quite pricey but I have managed to pick up some really great bits in the sales here and there so it balances out the more expensive things! This is a site I keep coming back to so please keep the great products coming!"
"I bought these for my 3 month old to wear at a wedding, they are brilliant! She was happy wearing them, and was able to partake in some dancing! Definitely recommend the product and Kidly."
"Making my shopping experience stress free and quite simple put easy."
"I’m so pleased that the free delivery cost has come down from £50 to £25. There’s such a great range of excellent quality products. I ordered from kidly quite early on and the product choice is still great now. It looks like everything for sale is so carefully selected too. Will be buying lots more in the future. I can’t wait to try all the new baby items."
"I absolutely love Kidly, if I need something for Owen it’s the first place I check! I love that products have been reviewed by Mums before you buy so you know exactly what you’re getting! One of a kind :-)"
"Lovely products, quick delivery and lovely packaging:)"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,231 reviews