KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Jodie
Verified Buyer

Great toys, reasonable price, fast delivery.
Julie
Verified Buyer

The website was very easy to navigate, the order despatched promptly and the items well packed. I would certainly use Kindly again, very impressed.
Lynne
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, prompt delivery and friendly updates and communication.
Janet
Verified Buyer

My only complaint was that the toy was left outside my door on a day I was in all day
I saw no one and I was working in the room with windows onto the path up to my front door so they must have come up the drive, no one rang my door and it was my son in the evening that said a toy was under my wisteria
The toy is for my son's son and I did not want his parents to know anything about it
I was also horrified in case it would have rained. Happily it was a fine day
You need to improve your delivery operation only
Anita
Verified Buyer

Great product, great price, great service! What more can I say?!
Verified Buyer

Everything, from ordering to delivery was just as it should be: excellent service with no nasty surprises.
Judith
Verified Buyer

Website was a delight to use and full of brilliant ideas. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. All the purchases look good, just as described (can't say much more as the presents are for Christmas and therefore haven't yet been tested). Will definitely use again.
David
Verified Buyer

Great website and service. Made my order Friday afternoon and had the item Saturday lunchtime. Will use again.
Raquel
Verified Buyer

Great products (amazing seeing kidly support small businesses!), lovely costumer service and speedy delivery!
Claire
Verified Buyer

First time shopping on your website. Lovely shop experience, great value and quick delivery. Will be back!
Ally
Verified Buyer

Great products and excellent service. Everything arrived quickly and was good quality.
Naomi
Verified Buyer

I ordered my little boy the Quadie and Trailie Ride-on Quad for Christmas. I loved it because it was something a little bit different and not what every child will have. It arrived really quick with free delivery. It looks brilliant, I cannot wait for him to see it on Christmas Day!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick delivery very pleased. Ordered a highchair for my grandson to have at our house, so pleased with it I have ordered another one for my daughter.
Wendy
Verified Buyer

Delivered very promptly, excellent service. I do think the very large box with so much packaging around it seems a waste for the small items inside.
Verified Buyer

Items ordered were chosen by son/daughter in law for our Grandchildren this Christmas so new to the site. All the toys on the site look good quality & fun. The ordering/payment process was clear & precise. E-mail follow ups gave exact day of delivery & with Hermes tracking know exactly when items would arrive. Would recommend site to anyone.
Verified Buyer

Top notch customer service, and the best range of toys out there. Thanks kidley!
Verified Buyer

The whole process was quick and efficient from ordering to delivery. I would definitely use your company again.
Lauren
Verified Buyer

Good choice of unusual gifts.
Excellent communication and super fast delivery and packaged really well.
Will definitely be using again soon I’m sure!... and recommending to friends.
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, gave me a welcome gift as soon as I signed up
Victoria
Verified Buyer

My order arrived the next day and all the items are brilliant.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,626 reviews