KIDLY Reviews

749 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Mari
Verified Buyer

Just what I wanted for gift. Arrived promptly. Will use Kidly again.
Susan
Verified Buyer

First order. Excellent efficient service and thrilled with purchase as it is a Christening gift, something a little different from the usual.
👍😀
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Bought matchstick monkey for 3 month old grandson. Can't properly hold it just yet, but likes it when we hold it for him. Think it will be a real winner in a few more weeks
Unverified Reviewer

After a long awaited nine yesrs, baby number two finally blessed our family. I've always been that parent who wantd my babies sleeping right next to me, but this time round, my partner and I saw the importance of our own space and the Bloom crib gives us just that. Nights when I want my son right next to me, we simply wheel his Bloom crib right to our bed side from his nursery. This has been a feature of the crib most beneficial to our family.
Claire
Verified Buyer

Excellent speedy service. Slight issue with courier (not Kidlys fault) and it was resolved very very quickly by Tanya over the weekend. Products were very high quality. Will order again.
Bridie

Nice packaging.
Y
Verified Buyer

Very quick service and great website! Very good overall customer service and love the highchair we purchased.
Agne
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good customer service, great product!
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Amazing customer service and great product. Thanks team
Fariba
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed my time browsing through KIDLY website, it was easy and aesthetically pleasing. The delivery was even better - next day and signed for! I deffo have my eyes on a couple more items and will surely be returning to order in time.
Chris
Verified Buyer

My products were received/packaged in a sturdy Kidly box. This was a welcome suprise, as so many other shops deliver clothing in flimsy plastic bagging (that is often ripped). Very pleased with my PurFlo sleeping systems for my baby, which were of really high quality. I would definitely purchase from Kidly again knowing that their packaging is reliable.
Katie
Verified Buyer

Excellent website. Great choice of products. My little girl loves the bath pipes, which arrived as pictured and are good quality. The only problem now is getting her out of the bath!
James
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly interaction and a nice underlying principle to their product range - tried by parents before being sold.
Jill
Verified Buyer

Kidly stocks a range of beautifully designed and good quality baby products. My first order arrived well packaged and promptly. Really pleased with the items and the service I received. Will definitely buy from Kidly again.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Cute, quirky product, delivered swiftly in beautiful packaging.
One observation would be that there was some visible thread wear after a couple of wears but it doesn't compromise the overall product.
Generally very impressed.
Rachel
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service: easy to manoevre website, friendly communication, lovely packaging on arrival and super speedy delivery! Will be recommending you to friends. Keep up the good work :)!
Maureen
Verified Buyer

Really impressive service. Bought a moses basket for my daughter, excellent quality. She loves it!
Antoinette
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, absolutely lovely packaging. Fast delivery. Fantastic product!!! Highly recommend !!!!
Samantha
Verified Buyer

Lovely innovative items for both my children. Super quick delivery and money off my next order
Liz
Verified Buyer

Bought a present for my new niece; arrived on time, in a nice box, ready to go off. Can't say any more about the product (which I'd want to be able to do in order to give the highest rating) as it's not my child playing with it!
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 749 reviews