KIDLY Reviews

674 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Natalie
Verified Buyer

Great really quick delivery and lovely products ready and waiting for our new arrival
Heather
Verified Buyer

Lovely website, prompt delivery of item.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Very smooth process from order to delivery. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Thank you, I will visit your site first for similar purchases.
Alice
Verified Buyer

Great service before purchasing. I particularly liked the 'live' chat feature. Quickly dispatched and arrived before I was expecting it to. Very pleased with the product; good quality and exactly what I was after. Would definitely shop with kidly again.
Tawnia
Verified Buyer

Bought a matchstick monkey for my little boy. He is 18 weeks old and he is always putting his hands in his mouth to chew on. Most other teething toys were too big for him to hold but the monkey has several places he can grasp easily with his little hands. He can easily manoeuvre it in to his mouth as well due to its small size. Would definitely recommend.
Annmarie
Verified Buyer

Fabulous! I love this website. It's so easy to use and browse. The product descriptions are great and I like how they first hand reviews of their products.
They have lovely products at that you don't see everywhere else. I've made 2 purchases and both have arrived in lovely packaging. I will definitely be using this again and wish it was around when I had my first little one! Thank you Kidly ❤
Cemile
Verified Buyer

Great reliable products. Fast delivery in beautiful packaging.
Kate
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Easy to navigate website and fast delivery.
Mita
Verified Buyer

Brilliant products and excellent service!
Paola

Excellent service!!
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Great website, kept upto date with order status, very good price.
Never used before but now in my favourites list
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Kidly had the right product (a baby's first tricycle) at the right price and delivered it very quickly. Can't say more than that! Excellent service.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

My order Said it was dispatched on the 20th. I still haven't received it and despite emailing customer service have had no response.
Heather
Verified Buyer

My emailed questions were answered quickly on a Saturday enabling me to buy exactly what I needed then dispatch and delivery were really quick. Thanks!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Kidly has so many lovely & unique items! The website is logical & easy to use and the customer service (emails) are fantastic. My item arrived super quickly (a day later) and the packaging & item itself were just lovely. I will definitely be purchasing again from Kidly & have already recommended it to several friends!
Polly
Verified Buyer

Arlo had loved his matchstick monkey, so easy to hold and chew!
Nicola
Verified Buyer

Ordered a boys city rucksack for our little boy. Looks fab and great quality. It was delivered quickly, and the friendly and personal email from James when the order is placed is a lovely touch!
Laura
Verified Buyer

Always love the items I've bought when I have received them.
Lyn
Verified Buyer

Love the website, very efficient and quick service, thank you. As a Granny constantly looking for different toys on line, love strong, colourful, wooden toys . Lyn
Steph
Verified Buyer

Shopping, purchasing, and delivery was all easy breezy
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 674 reviews