KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Jamie Cross
Jamie Cross
Olga Guess
KIDLY 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Justyna Pekala
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amelia Avendano
I bought a number of small items for my son for his first Christmas. As such the items have not been used yet but they have arrived and are as beautiful as expected. The real gem with kidly though is their EXCEPTIONAL customer service. They have definitely found a customer for life in me.
We love KIDLY. My go to for every occasion, birthdays, Christmas... loads of wonderful brands
Amazing quality. Quick delivery and fab communication x
Brilliant efficient service
Excellent and speedy service. I can’t rate the product as it is wrapped ready for Santa to deliver on Christmas morning but if it’s as good as the ease of order and delivery 🚚 I’ll be delighted!
Love love love the clothes from Kidly. Super nice quality, really nice colour and a fab price.
The customer service at Kidly is very very good, so helpful, can’t fault them at all.
I am so happy to have discovered this company. The imaginative and wonderful selection of toys and the beautiful clothes and shoes that I had my eye on, all in one place. The items I ordered arrived and really exceeded my expectations. I don’t often write reviews, and generally we do so when we are not happy but in this instance it’s to say Bravo!
The clothes were of fabulous quality and toys haven’t been put down.
It’s unique to find a company where price point was fair, quality superb and the aesthetic of the products mean they are a joy to have in the house. We are no longer sinking under plastic. Hooray. We are smitten by Kidly! Thank you so much!
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Beautiful products
Purchased the three little mice for my granddaughter, she absolutely adores them!

So beautifully made and packaged.

Thanks you
Quick delivery, no complaints.
An excellent service, item was out of stock when I made the query but was told immediately it was available and it was sent out same day. Email correspondence and advice's were excellent. Cant fault, thank you.
Really lovely product at a very fair price. Always up to date information on order status and delivery and an excellent ecological ideology. I have purchased from Kidly before and I’m sure I shall buy from them again.
I was delighted with the quality of the product I purchased- stackable train. Well made and very well packaged. It’s now on its way to France! for a 3 yr old little boy.
Really smart little toys, they do stick perfectly to the bathtub and tiles, and are very fun to assemble. My 1 year old son really loves them! Big plus for the parents : They actually look really nice on the bathroom wall, which is not the case with all toys.. to say the least!
Great service and super fast delivery! I will definitelly buy again there!
Kidly is my go to kids shop. I love browsing the website which is so user friendly. I use the wishlist to remind myself of things I liked the look of. So come birthdays and Christmas I'm good to go and just transfer over to my basket. I also find the parent reviews very helpful.
I've been using Kindly for about 2 years now. They always provide quality and good looking products on competitive price. Their service is very good also, I remember those days when my kid was still young I used their online chat a lot to help decide what gifts to buy for the older kids of our friends.
Dry happy with the little bear light. Perfect for my grandson. Prompt delivery.
Very helpful customer service, fast delivery and my baby adores the product!
Efficient, easy to order and arrived in great time. Thanks
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,742 reviews