KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Verified Buyer

super happy with items ordered, packaging could be a little better.
Marian
Verified Buyer

Items bought for grandsons 1st birthday very pleased with all purchases under the sea cube is sturdy and he is enjoying playing much better value than others I have seen the fishing boat is wonderful and is good value for money considering all the items inside highly recommend kindly
Joanna
Verified Buyer

Easy transaction. Great item with years of life in it.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, worth the value and delivery was brilliant
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Great website and beautiful product
Verified Buyer

discount with first purchase, cute joggers for my baby boy, speedy delivery,
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Speedy dispatch & delivery!
Verified Buyer

Arrived promptly and fulfilled all requirements.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery time and amazing customer service. Was really happy and will definitely use them again. Highly recommended 😊
Clare
Verified Buyer

Really speedy delivery and loved the prompt email comms! My little man loves my teething necklace... it took him 30s to get his gums round it after I unpacked it. Thank you!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Great products, quick delivery.
Fatema
Verified Buyer

Wow the delivery service is amazing super happy with the products received, the very next day. Packaged amazingly well so no squished items. Kidly have quality products for great prices can't recommend enough to all my "parent" friends. So happy I found this store.
Reviewer

I've shopped with Kidly many times. They stock a huge range of items and everything I've bought has been brilliant quality and incredibly useful. They have helpful parent reviews for every item which helps you decide really easily if a product is suitable for you and your baby. On the rare occasion I have sent something back (usually if I'm unsure of sizes so have ordered 2) it's easy and hassle free. Their customer service is great, their staff are helpful, friendly and really quick to respond. A definite favourite online store we revisit time and time again.
Jodi
Verified Buyer

Fast Delivery and kept updated with Text messages advising time to expect courier. Easy to use website too!

your emails are funny
Elaine
Verified Buyer

I love the products and the new search option has vastly improved my user experience
Amy
Verified Buyer

Thanks for the great service. I bought the Aguamarina igor Tenis Jelly Shoe but slightly too small. The swap for a larger pair was so easy thanks to Becca's great communication and efficiency. Love the product, site and service. Thanks very much.
Izzy

Excellent service, great communication
Vikki
Verified Buyer

Lovely products all in one place!
Jo
Verified Buyer

Wanted this toy as it's not made of plastic. The purchase was quick and easy but the boat sinks so easily that I am a bit disappointed
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 989 reviews