KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

Emma
Verified Buyer

REALLY INPRESSED. QUICK EFFICENT FRIENDLY SERVICE!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

The whole ordering process was simple and when I had a communication problem of my own making it was sorted quickly. I felt I was dealing with a real person and not a computer!
Adrien
Verified Buyer

Ordering on line with you was quick and easy I also got my delivery in two days the Paganini wasn't damaged as I have found from other sites great service
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I would dearly have loved to give a 5 star glowing review... firstly the good stuff: website was great and easy to use, the web chat service was excellent and response rate really quick and I really bought into the brand ethos for tried and tested highly rated products. Kidly was also the best value for the reusable nappies (Close Pop-in) that I could find anywhere on the web - we love our super cute and high functioning nappies!
Unfortunately the promised 'speedy' delivery service just didn't deliver!!! (pardon the pun!) instead of 2 days, my parcel took 6 days to arrive! I was disappointed by this as my expectations were not met, if you can't do it, don't promise it!
Thanks, Sarah
Lindsey
Verified Buyer

My daughter loves her unicorn pack lunch bag & it made her excited to go to pre-school.
Aditi
Verified Buyer

I was super impressed with how quick the order arrived, how professional it all looked and needless to say I loved the clothes!!!! Thank you!!!
Kristina
Verified Buyer

Great products. As a scandic living in the U.K. I'm glad to find trendy and scandic and different products here! Love the simple and easy website! Keep up the good work!
Verified Buyer

Super fast, on time and reliable and packaging thAt made me happy. Wheelbarrow was a bit small but 4 year old still loves
Pauline
Verified Buyer

Came very quickly and looks great .
Monica
Verified Buyer

Service was good but product turned up in broken packaging and appeared dirty (brown stain on product!). Would have returned if i could have, but didnt get a chance to.
Julia

Great products, great service
Samantha
Verified Buyer

Great customer service with real people and responses. Products are not the usual run of the mill kiddo stuffs either. As a fairly upright toy buyer for my kids and absolutely awful birthday present gifted for others you have saved my ass!!! If only you did Adultly too 😜
Linda
Verified Buyer

MODERN CONTEMPORARY BABY PRODUCTS &FURNITURE .
BABY BIB WITH SLEEVES IS BEAUTIFUL &I WAS FORTUNATE TO FET THE VERY LAST ONE
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Good quality. Fast delivery. Goods clearly illustrated, parents feedback helpful. Quirky designs but still practical. Clothes and toys stand up to wear and tear.
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the baby k'tan I purchased. Easy to use website, good communication & very speedy delivery.
Cheryl

Excellent service with a personal touch! Really pleased 😁
Natasha
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately I received faulty baby cellular blankets that I had to return but the customer service service was superb, responsive and very friendly, and my refund was processed very quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Verified Buyer

Excellent highchair, well built and looks good too. Delivery was fantastic - next day and free!
Clare
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, confirmation email almost instantly. I was informed about delivery and the parcel arrived promptly and I am delighted with the products. My only very small comment is that the packaging box was really too large for my order. I would definitely use this site again!
Bianca
Verified Buyer

I'm in love with the gorgeous colours and stretchy fabric of the sleep suits, and his new bottoms are ace!
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,203 reviews