KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great products, great customer service and great delivery, we couldn’t ask for anything else!"
"Lovely products and fast speedy delivery. Very happy."
"Great products, great service"
"Great customer service, especially Rebecca. Lovely products and quick delivery."
"Amazing fast service. Such a great price too."
"Easy transaction- just the item I wanted and swiftly delivered."
"Good products and good customer service. Return of one of the items was a breeze, too"
"Loving the KIDLY website - just wish I'd found it sooner (although I doubt that my bank balance would agree!) 😃 Fabulous products that are different to the 'norm' and some great ideas. Great customer service and prompt delivery."
"I contacted Kidly to ask if your Rainbow high chair insert would be coming back in stock. Vicki responded & explained unfortunately they were sold out which was a pain. However the next day Vicki contacted me again & said they had one returned! I bought it immediately and it fits perfectly in my high chair! Great customer care & a very good quality product. Overall very very happy & would purchase again from Kidly plus recommend to mum friends!"
"Speedy next-day delivery and a high quality product - my daughter actually WANTS to wear these sunglasses rather than rip them straight off!"
"Beautiful products and as described, easy and thoughtful website, fast delivery! And great value for money. Happy house here!"
"Easy to use website. No extra charges for delivery to Scottish Highlands. High chair for my beautiful granddaughter arrived quickly. Thank you very much."
"Arrived really quickly, easy to put together and looks great. More importantly, wee boy is happy in it and has started trying to grab the wee monsters, although his coordination isn't quite there yet :) thanks guys x"
"Love every thing on her and use every opportunity to buy for friends children if not for my daughter"
"Lovely book and PJ's bought for a first birthday!"
"Great water bottle!"
"Good price on sale"
"Lovely range of clever, useful and well priced things, great communication and fast delivery! My new go to site."
"Nice website. Easy to order. Kept up to date with the progression of the order and super fast delivery"
"I love everything about Kidly, their stuff is great, different, fun and good quilty, such a great company, with brilliant customer service. I have purchased many things over the past year:)"
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,902 reviews