KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Ellesse
Verified Buyer

Timing of delivery and loved the bright packaging
Morgan
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous product, beautiful packaging, delivered promptly-what more can I say?! Thoroughly happy customer!!
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Great efficient delivery and a refund policy that lets you buy with confidence. The box that the item was delivered in was orange on the inside however, which colour transferred from onto the baby seat that I purchased.
Andrea
Verified Buyer

All arrived super quickly and is of great quality. It's all squirrelled away ready for Christmas so I can't comment on the actual quality of the products in use - but they look great!
Emily
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, easy to use website and ordering system, great range of products!
Verified Buyer

I ordered a present for my great-nephew in November in plenty of time for Christmas. It arrived very promptly and was absolutely gorgeous
Verified Buyer

Great service - easy to use website
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Well-packaged products as described. Baby actually fell asleep while we watched the fireworks so the ear defenders clearly worked!
Debbie
Verified Buyer

I had part of my delivery missing, but had a conversation on-line with a rep and they instantly re-ordered and it turned up next day. Great product as well. Thanks Kidly.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

A lovely range of products at good prices.
Clare
Verified Buyer

Love the website, easy and clear to use. Prices fair and love the extra deals and discounts too. Great selection of beautiful but still fun toys!

Prompt delivery great product
Jess
Verified Buyer

I ordered some books for my son, which he can’t get enough of! The packaging was well padded & the books had their own boxes too. They came so quickly. I love the fun and quirky emails you get too! Will definitely be buying from here again.
Verified Buyer

My order was processed quickly and arrived in just a day or so despite paying for standard delivery. Good communication to inform me of order status and delivery day.
Verified Buyer

Low price, quick delivery and friendly service all made me smile!
Kathleen
Verified Buyer

High quality toys answered emails promptly and didn't charge postage ( I live in Inverness and we often get charged exuberant delivery costs which is total nonsense .)
Verified Buyer

Great communication and great products - Kidly have a lovely, personal touch, and I especially like how each product seems like it has been carefully tested and selected for quality and use.
Glenda
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery low cost. Good value
Camille
Verified Buyer

They had the perfect toys, they got delivered very quickly and I already have a discount! Great website, nice to order from them, instead of another very famous electronic platform.
Verified Buyer

Quick response to any queries. Quick delivery. Great products.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,493 reviews