KIDLY Reviews

591 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Lyn
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good website.
Nicola
Verified Reviewer

It's honestly a joy to shop with these guys. I very rarely write reviews (baby keeps me busy!) but had to add to the other 5* reviews here. The website's lovely, good range of products... I usually find myself browsing and finding a new brand or item to love. It's simple to buy, there's a first order discount, and the service is amazing. I had a query about a delivery and it was resolved the same evening/next morning and they kept in touch to make sure it arrived safely. Plus I got a seriously good deal in their sale. Will definitely buy from them again.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Great products and service. Delivery was fast too. Seriously the best looking changing mat pattern (clouds & rainbow) around!
Paula
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, dealt with my issues quickly. Easy, fast delivery and returns. Down to earth and easy to contact. On top of all that I'm very happy with my beautiful highchair!
Vickie
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery very happy with my
Purchase. thankyou
Clair
Verified Buyer

Vast choice, Fantastic quality, great prices, super fast delivery great packaging! Thank you
Louise
Verified Buyer

I ordered a gummee glove for my 3 month old son. It came super quick and I was aware of its location every step of its journey via emails. It arrived and product was to a high standard. Would definitely recommend using kidly and will be ordering from them again in the future.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

I've used Kidly on a couple of occasions now and never been disappointed. Products are always great and as described, the parents reviews are always helpful!
Debi
Verified Buyer

Great company, helpful and friendly staff. Good products, good prices and well packaged items.
Marta
Verified Reviewer

The service is amazing. I ordered a baby wrap, but when I received it I realised it was too small so I emailed Kidly to arrange an exchange. I got a reply less than 10 minutes later, despite it being 9pm! Really great products and service.
Martina
Verified Buyer

Ordered two pairs of shoes. Delivered fast, received in nice box and exactly what I expected from Bobux. Super cute and for great price too. Thank you Kidly!
Laura
Verified Buyer

Really simple to use site and delivery arrived when it said it would.
Michaela

Perfect!
Great product and top customer service!
This was my first order and il certainly be back ????
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Amazing selection of products- good quality, cute and super useful. Love the concept of the brand, with user verdict for the products. I received my purchase within 2 days even though it was free! Fab experience with Kidly, will definitely be buying again and would definitely recommend!
Anna
Verified Buyer

I ordered a baby change bag and blanket for my little boy who is due in May. The change bag had lots of handy pockets for all the important bits.
The baby blanket is so soft and the design is very cool.
Delivered in good time and fully updated from dispatch to when my parcel was due to delivered.
Jo
Verified Buyer

Lovely selection of carefully chosen goodies, both practical and whimsical. Delivery has been efficient each time we have ordered and products, big or small, are packaged well.
Katie
Verified Buyer

Kidly were fantastic right from the get go! Not only did they have exactly what I wanted at a lesser price due to their amazing sale, but the customer care and service was second to none. When I first signed up I got an amazing & personal welcome email and was updated throughout my order's progression by email too. I can only highly rate the whole company and the products!
Marie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love kidly! Ordered some shoes for my little one and when they arrived they were beautifully packaged but sadly far too big. I messaged kidly and they sent a smaller size out next day no charge! Such fantastic service. Would 100% recommend and I will be using them again for sure!
Jo
Verified Buyer

Great products at great prices in their winter sale... all arrived well packed and when they promised. Happy days.
Bianca
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with my purchase. Delivery was within the specified time and the packaging was very well presented. Thank you.
KIDLY is rated 4.84 based on 591 reviews