KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

"Great choice, value for money, delivery excellent and even the detail in the packaging is ace!"
"Good service. Easy online shop"
"Prompt efficient service. Product was as described and the price was competitive"
"Great website: simple to use, great products, good prices."
"Loved the £5 off welcome offer! And delivery was extremely quick! Thanks Kidly for our gorgeous Nuna Leaf!"
"Quick service, kept up to date, bit of a muck up with courier but was chased up and rectified by KIDLY staff xvx"
"I really like the tone and appearance of the website and the choice of products Love the stainless steel bottles by skip hop and recently purchased a second . Wish there were a few more toddler eco friendly clothes and shoes"
"Very impressed, kept up to date with progress of order and time of delivery. Very friendly company, felt I was in contact with a person not just an automated reply. Goods very well packaged, definitely would recommend."
"Excellent products, customer service and delivery."
"I ordered the mattress protector for my wee boy. Best product have bought so far for him, no rusting easy to put on, wash and no smell when he has wee accidents. The website is so easy to manoeuvre round. From ordering to receiving my purchase, I received constant updates. Fantastic Cuatomer Service. Would highly recommend and can’t wait to make my next purchase 🤗"
"very good quality toys and excellent service"
"Excellent delivery time and loved the beautiful high chair so much!"
"Well priced, great service and arrived quickly"
"Excellent service, fast delivery and fabulous easel my grand daughter loves it thank you"
"The light up rattle is perfect for my 5 month old- she took to it straight away. Good delivery and well packaged, thank you!"
"The wetsuit was really good. My baby was really happy in the water as I think he was nice and cosy in it."
"I really love this website. I've used Kidly three times and have been happy on each occasion. We love the Kidly ribbed footed sleepsuits, so much so we bought more in every colour in two different sizes, our baby has long legs and they fit her perfect, are brilliant quality and comfy too. I hope you continue to makes these in different colours and in bigger sizes or pjamer type ones. We also bought the Koodi highchair which was £125 on your website, however I've since noticed it's now on your website for £100, which I'm gutted about, but it's a good highchair. I like the rewards it's just a shame they can't be used on sale purchases. Customer service is brilliant and I like how you guys are always available to answer any queries. I've recommended you to a lot of my family and friends with children!! Please just do more clothes, we love how different the clothes are compared to the big standard boring high street brands!! More clothing in the sales would be good too (obviously 😉)!!!"
"Loved the quality of the items I purchased & they were so cheap in the sale! Lovely colours and made with great material! Bought a teething chain which my baby loves to look at! He can’t grasp it just yet! Great products, thanks!"
"We have specific criteria for the items we look for for our son; Kidly has products that meet these criteria."
"Great range, easy to use website, cool packaging, fast delivery."
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 2,141 reviews