KIDLY Reviews

533 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Rebecca
Verified Buyer

First time shopping with Kidly. Easy straightforward transaction. Communication very good and fast delivery. Overall very good service.
Kate
Verified Buyer

I bought several items for my Phil & Teds Navigator Sport as I am expecting a second child. The price of the goods was the most competitive I could find at the time online by some margin. When I ordered from the site it was easy and quick to use and they focus purely on a small selection of the best quality and value for money products. The customer service was outstanding, delivery through DPD was outstanding and the care and attention taken with the packaging was the best I have experienced from any online company. Really impressed and couldn't recommend them more highly!!!!!
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Quick dispatch and product as specified. Very happy.

Tracey
Verified Buyer

Just bought the Gummee Glove for my twins. Kindly offered them at the best price and delivery was super speedy. Very simple to transact
Heather
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and quality products, really happy.
Debbie
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy and delivery fast.
Ed
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service, and a great price on the baby carrier I purchased.
Safina
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and fast service. Excellent products and excellent service. Would definitely order again.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Great buying experience lovely website full of lovely products
Jean

Bought for a present, Mum to be Loved IT
Emma
Verified Buyer

I loved the unusual selection of toys and the parent reviews, and the deliver was super quick, so thank you! Hopefully Leo will love his first birthday presents, we can't wait to give them to him next week! I will be back! Thanks! Xx
Shazia
Verified Buyer

excellent price and propmt delivery. Genuine product babymel bag as described
Anne
Verified Buyer

Brilliant towel. I'm sure it gets my little one dry faster! Only a little confused by 'toddler size' was hoping it would be a little bigger.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and gorgeous products
Zoe
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and quality products. I'll definitely be ordering from Kidly again, the process was smooth from start to finish! ??????????
Bella
Verified Buyer

We received a warped/misshaped moses basket, which was of course a real shame. However, when I contacted Kidly via chat, we were given the option to return for free or have a small discount and keep the moses basket. The process from thereon was really smooth and the people I spoke to were really helpful. Just a shame the shipment wasn't checked before it was sent out!
Della

Amazing service!!!!
Nancy
Verified Buyer

I ordered a few items and am very happy with all of them - they are just as desirable as expected and their small recipients will enjoy them very much. Delivery and packaging were great.
Lucy
Unverified Reviewer

Fab products & pricing, swift delivery with excellent packaging topped off with great customer service -what more could you want!
Fadeke