KIDLY Reviews

838 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Verified Buyer

I was unsure of the size of k'tan wrap I would need and used the online chat for help. I got an immediate response and great advice. My wrap came the next day. So pleased with it. Would definitely recommend Kidly and buy from again.
Syretta
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my Globber purchase and my 2yr old loves it!!!
Verified Buyer

Always super prompt delivery and fantastic quality. I always come to Kidly first!

Lovely Item.
Verified Buyer

By having what I wanted, thank you
Verified Buyer

lovely toy which my grandson loves

Very quick delivery
Candice
Verified Buyer

Lovely selection of products, all received and wrapped with care.
Verified Buyer

Delivered very quickly. As described. All in all a good service and a happy Grandma! Thank you
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Bought the happy bowl, my daughter found it so good, I bought the divided dish. Now my grandson realises he can't pull, push or throw his plates around he's given up trying. More expensive than similar dishes but we'll worth it.
Patricia
Verified Buyer

A first class experience throughout, from step 1 placing the order right through to a speedy delivery of a top class product. Would highly recommend this company to everyone.
Georgie

Great products
Easy to use website
Speedy delivery
Susanne
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the delivery time! So quick. Lovely packaging. One negative is that the books were cushioned with paper in the box which made the white covers of the books very dirty. Plastic bubblewrap would have been better or alternative. Overall very good experience.
Armelle
Verified Buyer

I was looking for breathable plush as only way to get my baby to sleep/nap, her holding a plush to comfort her. I have tried several and SafeBreathe Hoppy Toy is the only really being fully breathable. My little one now goes to nap more easily and when she awakes herself goes back to sleep holding her little bunny. Delivery was also really quick. Highly recommend!
Jerri
Verified Buyer

Ordered the bagrider and took it on holiday for the first time. It was easy to use and light to push with my 3 year old sitting on it. My daughter loved it. I have already recommended it to friends and family.
Verified Buyer

Great products. Good communication, fast dispatch & well packaged.
Verified Buyer

My son is crazy about the pipes from Boon. It's a fantastic toy!
Pam
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery lovely item good communication
Sheila
Verified Buyer

The staff are really friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the delivery company but a quick email to Kidly soon had them sorted. I would definitely recommend this company their customer service is excellent.
Penny
Verified Buyer

Lovely packaging, quick delivery and cute nifty stuff to buy
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 838 reviews