KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY ?

"I ordered Zoe the Zebra among others for my 4 month old, and he won't put it down! He absolutely loves it."
"Good customer service, order progress was kept up to date at every stage, purchase was as described."
"Fast, efficient delivery. Will continue to use kidly in the future."
"Helpful product information, quick dispatch and great products. I love everything about the Kidly service. I ordered the Skip Hop bath rinser which I wish I bought months ago - no more water in the eyes washing out shampoo at bathtime! I also purchased the Janod ABC puzzle which comes beautifully presented in a case."
"Quick and efficient ordering and delivery."
"Fantastic products and reliable service."
"Great returns policy, fast and efficient customer service when I had an issue."
"Great shopping experience; easy to use website, great communication, quick delivery, great packaging and beautiful product."
"Great offer on my widgey maternity pillow and great delivery service!"
"I ordered a skip-hop bouncer for my daughter, Kidly offered by far the best price and it was delivered extremely fast. So pleased with it! Will definitely be happy to shop with you again."
"Easy ordering process and speedy delivery! Only suggestion I do have is that the packaging was excessive for the 3 items I ordered and you need to cut this down (unless this was just a one off in my case of course!)."
"I love all the products KIDLY stock. It was very easy to place my order, which arrived very fast. I would definitely recommend for beautiful baby products. Thanks"
"My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. I ordered some dimes for my daughter and although they needed to be returned due to the size they were of great quality. I’ve irdered from Kidly a few times and will continue to do so."
"Make me so much happy"
"Quick delivery, excellent product"
"Prompt deliveries, lovely products and lots of sustainable alternatives to chose from."
"Lovely Bottle. Easy to clean, safe with no spillages and very easy to handle for a toddler (opening & closing). My little one takes her milk in her bottle every day and she loves it. It is a perfect size as well."
"Fast delivery and excellent purchase"
"I really love kicky. They always stick great products and I know when I buy it I won’t be sending it back because it’s always as good as it looks on the website! I follow kidly on social media too and love to see the posts and tag kidly in mine. Also the free post after £25 is fab!!"
"Cheaper products, quick postage, well packaged - overall great service"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,231 reviews