KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

Jane
Verified Buyer

It made me fairly happy. The delivery came on time as promised (it's for a present so I can't rate the actual toy at all) BUT it made me very unhappy at the excess packaging!! Do you only have one size of box???
This small toy, in its own small box, came packaged in an enormous cardboard box with a massive amount of brown paper packing. What a waste!! Why???
Michael
Verified Buyer

Great prices for my Comotomo bottles and nibs. Way better prices than Amazon and on time delivery
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Fantastic! Friendly and helpful customer service and great products.
Matt
Verified Buyer

Kidly customer service is just the best. I had an item query and turns out the item was discontinued. A truly lovely member of staff physically went to check the warehouse and found one more of what I was after, which made our day. Every time I've dealt with Kidly, the achieve customer service greatness with completely unprompted examples of going above and beyond. Terrific team.. keep doing what you're doing folks, because it's amazing :)
Lesley
Verified Buyer

Friendly, efficient with well chosen products. Excellent delivery.
Kathleen
Verified Buyer

Lovely website easy to use and fast delivery x
Sophia
Verified Buyer

Absolutely thrilled with the travel high chair I bought for our holiday. The team went above and beyond to make sure it arrived in time for our departure and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Alice
Verified Buyer

The online chat assistance was really helpful, and my order arrived the next day even on standard delivery. My item was really well packaged and I cannot wait to start using it.
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

Kidly customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. Not only that I love their selection of products and quality. Love love love!
Nicola
Verified Buyer

I have to say I have been super impressed with KIDLY from the moment I came across the website. The website was easy to navigate and the description of the items are informative and true to their description. Delivery was prompt with regular updates as to its whereabouts. I ordered a Baby K'tan wrap carrier. I love it. Simple and quick to put on. My newborn feels secure in it and mist importantly she settles really well in it. No complaints.
Sandra
Verified Buyer

We were surprised and pleased with the efficiency of Kidly. The space cot is fabulous. It arrived quickly and very well packed. Our nine month old grand-daughter loved it immediately - although she hasn't slept in it yet but is very happy to sit and stand in it and play with her toys - well it's a start!!
Verified Buyer

fab products, affordable prices & quick delivery :-) will definitely order again
Bernadette
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, informative progress emails and lovely packaging
Rajo
Verified Buyer

My granddaughter is thrilled with her gift-great quality item-fast delivery and excellent communication.
Highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product and great service
Alison
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, order was dispatched quickly and was of great quality when it arrived. Customer service was fab when I hadn't query. Would order again quite happily
Katy
Verified Buyer

Quality products, speedy delivery, friendly service
Karen
Verified Buyer

The all over bib for my grandchild is just what she needed. A very practical size and material to keep her clean whilst learning to eat.
Christine
Verified Buyer

Although my parcel was late arriving, once I had notified Kidly they pulled out all the stops and my item arrived a couple of days later. The level of communication was excellent, very friendly and personalised. I would definitely recommend!
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and quick delivery. This product was excellent. Everyone thought I was crazy for buying it and said it wouldn't work. I took your reviews and advice and gave it a whirl. My daughter has had fresh food all week on holiday instead of pre packaged baby food the whole time. Great tool.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,093 reviews