KIDLY Reviews

533 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Sophie
Verified Buyer

Having previously purchased from Kidly, I decided to look for something else I needed, a baby carrier that suits up to toddler age. I found this quickly with help from the customer service team. They reccomended a product, sizing for the product and what would happen if the product didn't suit or fit. Super pleased with the personal service.
Alicia
Verified Buyer

Lovely products and quick delivery. Very happy.
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, product superb, lots of positive use for is sensory abilities.
Jessica
Verified Buyer

We love the Jamie Booties. They're the only booties that will stay on Isabella's feet and they keep them nice and snuggly warm. I'might hoping they come out with more colours soon!
Rosa
Verified Buyer

First time as a Kidly user and I'm very impressed! Smooth, easy transaction and quick, well packed delivery! Will 100% use again!
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

The website is super easy to use and the customer service chat was great. I could tell I was speaking to a real person rather than a robot or someone with a phrase bank. She was so helpful!
My item arrived as a gift to someone, within the allotted time.
Perfect!
Jenni
Verified Buyer

Reasonable prices, fast dispatch and great to get 15% off the first order! The bundle bean carrier cover is great, however it isn't waterproof/windproof like a jacket would be although he stayed dry in horrible blown drizzle which is great. I don't think I'd take him out in a very heavy downpour just in case it did let some water in. Glad I bought it and it kept him warm but not too hot.
Rosie
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, great service :)
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I ordered a super cute crochet giraffe as a gift, was just a lovely when it arrived as on the online image. Delivery was quick and easy to track. Will definitely be shopping with you again ?
Vicky
Verified Buyer

Parcel did not arrive and money had to be refunded as they ran out of product
Ruth
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchases, however I received the wrong size for one item. This was address and solved very quickly- thank you. You have lots of lovely products in very tempting colours.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Placed an order for a Babymoov chair, at a very good competitive price, and it arrived a few days later. Great communication and service
John
Verified Buyer

Found KIDLY through the Moba Moses Basket web site, had a look around, saw what we were after at a great price and took the plunge, very happy we did, great service, very good communication detailing parcel dispatch and delivery details etc etc, very happy with it all, will definitely come back in future.
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Had been looking for a changing bag for a while and always liked the pink lining ones but couldn't justify paying full price for one when I stumbled across this website.
I ended up purchasing the zebra crossing tote bag for half price and I'm over the moon with it,bright funky and durable. This will look great on my pram come April.
Shipping and notifications were all excellent would definitely use this site again.
Karen T
Verified Reviewer

I found the website purely by accident while searching for the Zany Zoo activity cube. The website is so user friendly and the customer service is fantastic. I had a query and I sent an instant message and had a response within minutes. Kidly provides the personal customer service that is lost with most companies. Not only that I got 15? off my first order, which was already competitively priced. I will certainly use this company again. Packaged well and great delivery.Thank you ????
Debbie
Verified Buyer

Super products and excellent service!
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Great website with lots of boutique items at a good price. So glad I found it!!!!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Your website is fab its really user friendly and you have amazing items for sale that you don't see everywhere. I will definitely be shopping with you again.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Like the website and the products. My package went missing but when I emailed Kidly they arranged next day delivery straight away and were super helpful.
Jennie
Verified Buyer

Great carrycot. Speedy delivery with email updates to know when it was going to arrive
KIDLY is rated 4.83 based on 533 reviews