KIDLY Reviews

583 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Danielle
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I had an issue with the delivery and it was sorted out immediately no questions asked and a new delivery was sent out so I wasn't dissapointed. Items always wrapped beautifully in a box. Highly recommend and will use again
Anneka
Verified Buyer

I couldn't believe how quickly my order arrived. excellent service!
Vivienne
Unverified Reviewer

I love Kidly's philosophy, how they sell products that are innovative and actually work, have great customer service and the quick delivery. What's not to like?!
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick notifications that my order had been received and was being processed. Delivery was also super fast. Products are good quality and ultimately useful and heloful
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Fantastic value of products - as well as a wide range. Delivery quick and well informed.
Cathryn
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery of a well-priced item (travel changing mat). My only slight quibble is that the mat is smaller than I was expecting, but that's my fault for not checking first
Monika
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery, amazing service
Riyah
Verified Buyer

We use this rattle for my daughter who is sight impaired to help her focus and follow the changing colours. It's also perfect size for her to hold and chew on.
Jane

Quick great service.
Cristina
Verified Buyer

Placed an order and it arrived so quickly! Lovely packaging and customer service. Plus, the prices and the product selection is great! Look forward to see more brands from around the world in your selection.
Ana
Verified Buyer

Amzing stuff for my baby
Ivetka
Verified Buyer

Beautiful neckerchew :) our little baby girl loves it.
Lyn
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good website.
Nicola
Verified Reviewer

It's honestly a joy to shop with these guys. I very rarely write reviews (baby keeps me busy!) but had to add to the other 5* reviews here. The website's lovely, good range of products... I usually find myself browsing and finding a new brand or item to love. It's simple to buy, there's a first order discount, and the service is amazing. I had a query about a delivery and it was resolved the same evening/next morning and they kept in touch to make sure it arrived safely. Plus I got a seriously good deal in their sale. Will definitely buy from them again.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Great products and service. Delivery was fast too. Seriously the best looking changing mat pattern (clouds & rainbow) around!
Paula
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, dealt with my issues quickly. Easy, fast delivery and returns. Down to earth and easy to contact. On top of all that I'm very happy with my beautiful highchair!
Vickie
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery very happy with my
Purchase. thankyou
Clair
Verified Buyer

Vast choice, Fantastic quality, great prices, super fast delivery great packaging! Thank you
Louise
Verified Buyer

I ordered a gummee glove for my 3 month old son. It came super quick and I was aware of its location every step of its journey via emails. It arrived and product was to a high standard. Would definitely recommend using kidly and will be ordering from them again in the future.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

I've used Kidly on a couple of occasions now and never been disappointed. Products are always great and as described, the parents reviews are always helpful!
KIDLY is rated 4.84 based on 583 reviews