KIDLY Reviews

659 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Charlotte
Verified Buyer

I heard about Kidly from a Facebook ad. I found the product range vast and different! Great for gift ideas as well as interesting products for you to purchase for your own family.

The checkout process was quick and simple and the communication from Kidly was brilliant.

Delivery was quick (although I did pay for next day delivery).

I also used the instant chat which I found really helpful.

Thanks Kidly for a great product and a great service!
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Fantastic company, brilliant products and an excellent service
Natalie
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery. I also needed to change the date which was simple, straightforward and hassle free. All really important for parents.
The B toys keys are a really lovely toy and excellent quality. I haven't seen anything else like them. My daughter absolutely loves them and carries them everywhere with her.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Great website, fab service and quick delivery. Definitely recommend :)
Robyn
Verified Reviewer

What a breath of fresh air. Ordered in the evening and received all the products the next day, packaged nicely and all together. I even ordered with a 3-5 day lead time and it still came unbelievably quickly. Lovely products and great site which is easy to navigate. If I was to pick on anything it would be that some of the items boxes were a bit dusty which you don't want to get on your lovely new baby products; however I guess this is because they all come from the same warehouse for the super fast delivery. 👍🏻 for great customer service!
Natalie
Verified Buyer

Great really quick delivery and lovely products ready and waiting for our new arrival
Heather
Verified Buyer

Lovely website, prompt delivery of item.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Very smooth process from order to delivery. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Thank you, I will visit your site first for similar purchases.
Alice
Verified Buyer

Great service before purchasing. I particularly liked the 'live' chat feature. Quickly dispatched and arrived before I was expecting it to. Very pleased with the product; good quality and exactly what I was after. Would definitely shop with kidly again.
Tawnia
Verified Buyer

Bought a matchstick monkey for my little boy. He is 18 weeks old and he is always putting his hands in his mouth to chew on. Most other teething toys were too big for him to hold but the monkey has several places he can grasp easily with his little hands. He can easily manoeuvre it in to his mouth as well due to its small size. Would definitely recommend.
Annmarie
Verified Buyer

Fabulous! I love this website. It's so easy to use and browse. The product descriptions are great and I like how they first hand reviews of their products.
They have lovely products at that you don't see everywhere else. I've made 2 purchases and both have arrived in lovely packaging. I will definitely be using this again and wish it was around when I had my first little one! Thank you Kidly ❤
Cemile
Verified Buyer

Great reliable products. Fast delivery in beautiful packaging.
Kate
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Easy to navigate website and fast delivery.
Mita
Verified Buyer

Brilliant products and excellent service!
Paola

Excellent service!!
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Great website, kept upto date with order status, very good price.
Never used before but now in my favourites list
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Kidly had the right product (a baby's first tricycle) at the right price and delivered it very quickly. Can't say more than that! Excellent service.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

My order Said it was dispatched on the 20th. I still haven't received it and despite emailing customer service have had no response.
Heather
Verified Buyer

My emailed questions were answered quickly on a Saturday enabling me to buy exactly what I needed then dispatch and delivery were really quick. Thanks!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Kidly has so many lovely & unique items! The website is logical & easy to use and the customer service (emails) are fantastic. My item arrived super quickly (a day later) and the packaging & item itself were just lovely. I will definitely be purchasing again from Kidly & have already recommended it to several friends!
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 659 reviews