KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Charles
Verified Buyer

The gift I purchased for my great-grandaughter was beautifully designed and above all keeps her very happy for ages. The blackboard desktop is an excellent feature. Great customer service and a speedy delivery. I’ll certainly order from you again in the future.
Jill
Verified Buyer

Website easy to use. Product well packaged and arrived promptly
Verified Buyer

The speed and ease of ordering and the greatest online customer service I have ever known.
Gillian

Good service. Good communication
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Found Kidly whilst searching for something to stop my toddler rolling out of cot bed. Very glad I did! Fast delivery, lovely personal customer service. Such lovely items particularly if you’re sick of seeing the same things in every shop. Thanks Kidly. Happy to be a new customer.
Kerala
Verified Buyer

This is a very dangerous site - every time I click onto it, there is something I want ... And i love the fact that there is someone who will answer questions if I have a query. If only other sites had this! I am a very happy customer... if a bit poorer!
Natalie
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and great products. Also very easy to shop online - hassle free!
Anthony

VERY GOOD SERVICE GOOD PRODUCT AND MADE YOU FEEL THAT THEY CARE
Verified Buyer

Great item at a great price, oh and great service too! Thanks
Julie
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website , help available instantly via chat link , prescise heading for each category, simple to navigate site . Fast delivery .
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Slight over kill with the packaging. Baby gate and sweater arrived in huge box.
Brooke
Verified Buyer

Website was easy to use, checkout process was simple, delivery was super fast and well packaged.
MARIAN
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery of a hard to find item (non electric travel bottle warmer). Just what I needed.
Yickyin
Verified Buyer

The goods are always the best and suitable for me that kidly pick. I purchase most of the item that I need in here.
The communication is excellent , easy to get help with kidly friendly team.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Lots and lots to offer, so much to pick from and such quality items, I originally bought the items for my 5 month old for Christmas but ended up giving a couple to her as soon as the order arrived (got too excited!) I think she loved them also
Verified Buyer

Really lovely for my five month old granddaughter. She loves playing with it and chewing it:)
Anna
Verified Buyer

Breast feeding light - Great product that doesn’t wake my partner but is enough light to see what I’m doing. I didn’t know these existed as I would have bought one at the start! Fast delivery and item came with batteries 😊
Christina
Verified Buyer

Relly lovely products but wrong order was delivered, then my main item was out of stock, and then delivery was delayed (not Kidly fault but frustrating)
Amy
Verified Buyer

Cheapest place to get my items, fast delivery
Sharon
Verified Buyer

Good quality items. Recieved my order the next day.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,626 reviews