KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Verified Buyer

The products are lovely and delivery is fast and straightforward.
Nicky
Verified Buyer

The information provided on your website about each of your products is most helpful. Thank you Kidly!
Laura
Verified Buyer

Kidly were very helpful when I asked questions about the product. Delivery was speedy. Product of excellent quality. Would recommend
Erica
Verified Buyer

Very easy shopping experience, super pleased with the product
Kim

Excellent service highly recommend
Leanne
Verified Buyer

Quality and super stylish toys. Excellent communication - when DPD messed up delivery of our order and caused it to be delayed, Kidly sent out a duplicate order to ensure it arrived before our holiday. Pleasure to deal with and very happy with the items we bought. Will return.

GOOD product, good price/service
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Staff went above and beyond to ensure their service was amazing. My order got sent off Tuesday and a week later I still haven’t received it which isn’t like Kidly as it’s always super quick. So I contacted them to which they investigated and between their hub and Hermes it got lost so they sent another one out express delivery which was here the next day. This is very rare for Kidly as every time I’ve ordered I’ve had no issues and it’s lovely to know the one time I did they rectified it straight away.
Saaiba
Verified Buyer

Really good service. Spoke to two different people on the online chat and both super friendly and helpful as mums. Helped me to make decisions i was unsure about and i bought a Babymoov Nutribaby+ in the end!
Verified Buyer

Nice quality products. Good delivery and quick to respond to my query.
Linda
Verified Buyer

Order arrived promptly. Goods as described. Thank you.
Tabitha
Verified Buyer

I really like the kidly site, it's easy to use with some great features. I especially like the 'whats new' section which saves looking through everything for new ideas. Also it's great to see pics of the toys/equipment bring used by the testers. You can see the item in action and get an honest review. Love this site and recommend x

Good value
Elicia
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Love the little wellies we ordered for our toddler. My little one absolutely loves them. They are brilliant quality and packaging is great :) thanks!!
Ashleigh
Verified Buyer

My parcel had got lost and Rebecca @ Kidly was fantastic she was consistent and very efficient on her approach to making sure she did everything she could to get my parcel. Was very impressed An looking forward to my Xmas shop at Kidly. Thanks again Rebecca .
Hilary
Verified Buyer

Lovely things to be found at this shop. Quick service and delivery. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, prices and service.
Victoria
Verified Buyer

Your the first site I've seen for children that I've wanted to buy most things from.

Great items. And, once ordered they arrived quickly enough and well packaged. Great site, I will be back again for sure.

Verified Buyer

Good quality product, as in images. great customer service and delivered quickly.
Jayne
Verified Buyer

Bought the Robyn convertible changing bag and although still waiting for baby’s arrival I love the colour and size of the bag! I love all the ways it can be carried and can’t wait to get using it ❤️
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,310 reviews