KIDLY Reviews

751 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Mark
Verified Buyer

Good website, best price for the product we were buying, fast and simple ordering and great delivery service. Will definitely be shopping here again and recommending others do too
Eleanor
Verified Buyer

Kidly's customer service is exceptional. Their website and social media communications are excellent, efficient and well informed. Order delivery is quite and the free returns is a definite winner!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Great website, really well laid out so it is easy to navigate. Delivery really rapid and well packaged. Great value for money and lovely unusual toys

excellent service, great products
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, lovely streamlined range of excellent quality products makes it simple to deal with website. However - where is the search bar? I looked for it and looked for it...and ended up clunking through the menu system to find what I wanted. Delivery charge acceptable but on the higher end of my internet shopping experiences. Even with the 15% off first purchase offer the delivery charge on a 4 pack of Aden swaddles still makes them more expensive than another site with free shipping over £40. Saying that the sale has great bargains in it. A great addition to my internet shopping sites (so few highstreet stores for kids stuff thesedays!) but couldn't use it for all my needs.
Vicki
Verified Buyer

Excellent service , I made an order and then decided I wanted to add to my order. Online chat was a superb idea and I asked could I possibly add to my original order to save on postage. I was told I couldn't however second order postage was refunded as a gesture of goodwill. Very efficient and excellent service I was very please and will definitely recommend and use you again. I think the lady was called Helen. 👍👍👍😁😁😁
Megan
Verified Buyer

The website is really easy to use, good communication about my delivery as well
Rhiann
Verified Buyer

fast cheap delivery, fast dispatch, product perfect, competitive prices highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

Nice and helpful service. Always great, good quality stuff.
Lauren
Verified Buyer

quick free delivery, easy to use website
Nikola
Verified Buyer

On time and in great condition and state! Favourite online shop!
Verified Buyer

love the colours, styles feel but I've found them all really small. They're on the more expensive side so really wanted them to last a long time, my son is just 5 months so I brought the 6-12 months. They fit him perfectly now, joggers may have been slightly tight when putting them on. I can't see them lasting that long. A real shame wish I hadn't worn them all straight away as might have exchanged them for bigger size.
Great clothes, bad sizes.
Toni
Verified Buyer

Website is very easy to navigate. Also quick in browser chat to fast response customer service.

Asked for help with sizing. I do find the cloths to be on a small side when using cloth nappies. Our 5 month old is in 12months but id say he's have a month or so till he's owt grown it I'll be buying 18months plus next time.

Really love the quality and detail that's gone into this brand.
Carly
Verified Buyer

Very impressed how quickly goods were dispatched. Unfortunately the Toms I ordered did not fit my son due to the bizzare sizing?! Really not sure what size to order??
Annette
Verified Buyer

Lovely Product and was cheaper than the high street shops, especially with our first order discount. We will be back as soon as our little one is born and needs more toys etc.
Thair
Verified Buyer

Great service and prompt delivery
The best price on the market and helpful company
I bought a Nuna leaf rocker, a great item to buy for your baby, very useful and the design, fabric and materials used are of a very high quality
The only mistake I made was that I should have ordered the accessories to go with this
Trish
Verified Buyer

We ordered a Ride On Bee which arrived 2 days later - in perfect condition with a "Hallo Baby' card attached (a nice touch we thought!) and also a friendly email from "Chief James' of Kidly thanking us for the order which made us feel that we had definitely found a caring supplier. Would highly recommend Kidly.
Anna
Verified Buyer

Great value for money and brilliant items online. The shipping was also rapid and the customer service is friendly and relaxed - my kinda company!
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Confirmation of order was sent through within seconds of placing the order, and kept up to date with when and what time my order would be delivered
Hayley
Verified Buyer

Great products, good customer service and very quick delivery/returns
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 751 reviews