KIDLY Reviews

894 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Olivia
Verified Buyer

I loved all the things I ordered and our kids do too. Unfortunately the packaging was damaged as the box had been crushed (presumably by the couriers), as all the things were for us and not gifts it didn't matter but maybe worth taking up with them as I couldn't have given any of them as presents had that been the intention.
Verified Buyer

User friendly website and great customer service response when I had a question re. My order!
Mary
Verified Buyer

Lovely products and efficient service.
Kenny
Verified Buyer

the product is amazing! thank you!
Juliet
Verified Buyer

You have super products, great variety and different stuff but above all amazing delivery - next day and FREE... love it! Makes all the difference. Plus I loved your 10% off first order. Can't fault you and would recommend you. Keep doing what you are doing.. you'll do well.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

We bought this for a friends babies first birthday. Baby Joe was delighted and loves zooming up and down the corridor. Mum equally pleased, she said "The tension on the wheels is great to help him walk without falling and the rubber boys on the wheels protect our wooden floor. The packaging was also excellent, no plastic and all cardboard easily recyclable. "
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Great product at a super price. Very friendly service. Even arrived a day early! Thank you KIDLY, feel free to bask! G Symes
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, responded to my queries via online chat very quickly.
Emily
Verified Buyer

Great communication and quick delivery thanks!
Vivien
Verified Buyer

Not looking for baby things, but for my elderly mother - bought the bath/shower stick-on pads to stop her anxiety when having a shower - they are perfect. The other thing I was looking for was a wet/dry diaper pad holder, though not used for diapers but her incontinent pads in a cheerful colour - found it and she is happy.

The person on-line was very helpful when asking questions. Delivery was very fast and nicely packed.

I certainly will tells others.
Hayley
Verified Buyer

I purchased a cot blanket and a penguin toy, I couldnt have been happier with the items or the speedy delivery!
Verified Buyer

Quick easy to use website. Only downside couldn't find a search bar on my mobile version making navigation time consuming
Chloe
Verified Buyer

On time delivery as paid for, kept me upto date on my order status, lovely little website :)
Erin
Reviewer

Fabulous customer service and fast returns.
Erin
Unverified Reviewer

Returns are simple prices are great and the customer service is top notch.
Jane
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to use, the offer on price was pleasing and delivery was very quick. Couldn't ask for more.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with a personal touch. I placed an order for the Skip Hop umbrella and a bath toy for my daughter and, a couple of days later, a gift for a friend. I needed the gift very quickly and was able to make use of a free gift of next day delivery. When I received notification of despatch I was a bit concerned that I hadn't received any notifications about my first order so emailed to enquire. Someone got back to me that day, reminding me of the postal times, which meant my daughter's items would arrive a few days later. However, the following day all of my items arrived so the friend got their gift and my daughter got her new things earlier than expected.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery! Well packaged and really good quiality product 😃
Diane

Excellent quick service
Vanessa
Verified Buyer

Returns were very easy and a swop for a different size was sorted for the next day, brilliant!
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 894 reviews