KIDLY Reviews

591 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Maria
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery and the items are great quality. Will definitely order from kidly again ☺
Mary
Verified Buyer

Great products and great customer service. I love that everything had been parent tested its great to see what other mummies and daddies think.
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, quick delivery and the play mat is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe it's waterproof as the fabric is so soft and comfy, its a generous size and folds up neatly. Will definitely be back!
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately when my order first arrived the highchair was broken. Could not fault the response of the team, everyone was really helpful and a new chair was sent out the next working day. Highchair is great quality and a beautiful colour. Would not hesitate in ordering again or recommending.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Great service with fast delivery, and the new customer discount is a great incentive. Good range of products, would recommend.
Kara
Verified Buyer

Love kidly A LOT! Best selection for all ages ????????
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Kifly were so easy to buy from kept me informed about the carrier. They were cheaper than anyone else and quality was excellent. The whole experience from start to finish was simple thank you
Amy
Verified Buyer

Easy to find the walker we wanted for our daughter's first birthday, painless to order and pay and had options from the delivery company regarding dates, drop off / pick up… fantastic communication, really pleased and would definitely recommend Kidly in future.
Sharon
Verified Buyer

Great item and super quick delivery
Sally
Verified Buyer

Lovely web site, efficient communication and lovely product
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and high quality product which wasn't reduced anywhere else I could find and good p&p cost too. I liked the little postcard that came with it.
Amelia
Verified Buyer

Lovely communication and it came so quickly. Great service and will definitely be using again
Melanie
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and quick delivery
Kam
Verified Buyer

So pleased I stumbled across this fantastic site! 15% off the first order (yay!) I placed my order at 8pm with standard free delivery and goodies arrived midday the next day!!! Amazing service! Will definitely shop here again :)
Karina
Verified Buyer

Lovely website, easy to navigate and the customer service/chat tool is great - very helpful staff! Highly recommend.
Elena
Verified Buyer

Thanks for building a website that's easy to navigate one-handed and at a funny angle while breast-feeding. Also for packaging everything so carefully.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Excellent price. Range of items includes exactly what I was looking for. Came the next day. Very well packaged. Extremely satisfied!
Cathy
Verified Buyer

Feeding scarf works well - can feed baby in public! Yay!
Imie
Verified Buyer

I love my teething necklace. It is very popular with my 7 month old and comes everywhere with us as it looks great with all outfits too!
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Amazing! Ordered a soft basket, it come very quick! All wrapped very nice, I wasn't sure what to expect as just found kidly on google. Would highly recommend :)
KIDLY is rated 4.84 based on 591 reviews