KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

Giannina
Unverified Reviewer

Wonderful shopping experience. Took the stress out of shopping as a frazzled mummy!!
Giannina
Verified Buyer

Really great shop!! Lovely products, great communication and fast delivery. Definitely use again!!!
Janet
Verified Buyer

I have been looking for the skip hop activity centre for a little while, ordered from Yourselves, and it was delivered working two days, with updates about despatch and arrival times. Love the welcome discount and the website, also receiving emails, will definitely be shopping with you again and recommending to others.
Katie
Verified Buyer

Quick and simple to order. Delivery was prompt and able to track.
I contacted Kidly once and the reply was very quick and helpful.
Would recommend.
Sophie
Verified Buyer

Good website, product info and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

The selection of products for little people is fabulous! We bought the b.Toys Vet Clinic for our 2 year old niece and she loved it. Delivery was super fast as well. Will be shopping here again!

Great product, quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, fast delivery!
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Good communications. Reliable delivery. Good products.
Steven
Verified Buyer

Massively help sorted everything out for me. Couldn't be more happy with the items, delivery speed, and the super helpful friendly staff. We'll be back! Thank you
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Ordered the OYOY adventure rug and a height chart for my sons bedroom. Great service from Kidly. Delivery was very quick. Would definitely recommend.
Laura S
Unverified Reviewer

The service received from Kidly was amazing, even with a small issue with a blanket you sent a replacement next day and the customer service was outstanding.
All products we have purchased have been great quality and we will definitely be buying from you in the future. Keep up the superb work :)
Becky
Verified Buyer

Brilliant prices - cheaper than other sites, items in stock when they were sold out elsewhere, and free next day delivery. Brilliant!!
Louise
Verified Buyer

Exceptionally fast delivery and fun products
Vicki
Verified Buyer

Lovely website, clear and easy to use, created an account in a nano second and got a discount code for it. Order arrived super quickly, my 1 year old daughter LOVES the colour changing bath book. It's totally transformed stressful bath times for us! 🙌🏻 Thank you Kidly!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Great communication and family feel. Lovely item too. Thanks a lot
Jo
Verified Buyer

Loved the backpack and reins, and my daughter loves wearing it! Very quick postage and great service.
Cat
Verified Buyer

I ordered some lovely Poco Nido canvas shoes for my baby and was surprised when I hadn't received them after a week. When I got in touch both Robyn and Becca worked on the issue and my little girl had her shoes in time for starting nursery. Thank you KIDLY!
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Great website, making easy to shop with useful product information. Good (and slightly fun) order updates and speedy service.
Sherine
Verified Buyer

Brought Baby Banz ear defenders, best price online for the specific colour.
First order wasn't correctly delivered by delivery company but contacted KIDLY and they sent a replacement by next day delivery.
Great communication and customer service.
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,203 reviews