KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
I bought a few items and the box it all came in was great, really sturdy and well designed for transporting all the things inside safely. We are yet to open the toys as they are all for Christmas/Birthday but they all look really bright and fun and I'm looking forward to giving them to my daughter.
Product arrived promptly, and exceeded my expectations.
Good service,I’m happy with all my purchases from Kidly. Highly recommended.
I just discovered this site recently and fell in love with all the products - so gorgeous. I ordered a gorgeous backpack, I had to return it as it was smaller than required but it was a great product, really good quality. I'll definitely be buying more things from the site.
Straight forward and efficient service
Quality, well made product. Perfect for little hands and very sensory!
Fast efficient and kept me up to date wen there was a slight delay in sending my order
I have ordered from Kidly a few times and have been very impressed with the standard of service received. I had a query about a toy I was looking for recently and the customer service responded almost immediately. The speed and efficiency with which I received products is also impressive. The beautiful products and fantastic service are the reason I will be purchasing from Kidly again and why I have recommended them to family and friends.
Delivery was really quick and efficient. Bought as Christmas gift for 2 yr old granddaughter. We have assembled chairs and the quality looks excellent. I’m sure she’ll have many hours of fun. It was a considered purchase but I’m so glad we decided on this item.
A wonderful selection of original products with good customer service
Very good service, website straight forward would use them again
Great website with beautiful selection of products. Delivery was swift and items as described. Will be using again!
Best internet shopping experience I've had hassle free. Thank you
Delighted with my purchase, the packaging and the delivery. Many thanks
A lovely size well made rocking horse for my 17month old granddaughter.
A fabulous range of quality products at reasonable prices.
Beautiful and solid dinner set for my nephew 😁🤗
Beautiful table and chairs quality is excellent easy to assemble bought for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves it.
It was such a breeze ordering with Kidly. Great service and great products.
Well made and arrived quickly. Very good communication f ft km the company throughout.
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,629 reviews