KIDLY Reviews

674 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Rachel
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service: easy to manoevre website, friendly communication, lovely packaging on arrival and super speedy delivery! Will be recommending you to friends. Keep up the good work :)!
Maureen
Verified Buyer

Really impressive service. Bought a moses basket for my daughter, excellent quality. She loves it!
Antoinette
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, absolutely lovely packaging. Fast delivery. Fantastic product!!! Highly recommend !!!!
Samantha
Verified Buyer

Lovely innovative items for both my children. Super quick delivery and money off my next order
Liz
Verified Buyer

Bought a present for my new niece; arrived on time, in a nice box, ready to go off. Can't say any more about the product (which I'd want to be able to do in order to give the highest rating) as it's not my child playing with it!
Hayley
Verified Buyer

I haven't had my baby yet but ordered the comotomo bottles and wow!! I love them!! I wish I could afford more!
Emma
Verified Buyer

The ez-pz mats are a real hit with my baby, he gets excited when he sees them coming out and loves to move things from one compartment to another, some of the food even makes it into his mouth.
The customer service was great at Kidly and the choice of products is lovely, we will definitely use Kidly again.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Really easy and fast order process which is great when you're trying to look after a teething baby and place a quick order for a new teether at the same time.
Loved the personal touch on the correspondence too, it made me feel like a valued customer and not another number. Will defo use you again :)
Helene
Verified Buyer

Amazon looking website, great products and they arrived so quick!
Alison
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery. My boy loves his new keys. I love them too now he's not playing with my keys!
Zoe-Claire
Verified Buyer

I was really pleased with my little ones shoes. I looked everywhere for this particular brand that is meant to be good for foot development and was pleased to find them at a good price. My order was processed and dispatched quickly and arrived nicely packaged. I had to over order as I wasn't sure of sizing, however they provided free return postage so that wasn't a problem.
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Just received my order from KIDLY, at first I was nervous as I wasn't sure if it was a genuine website. But I can assure you it is!! So happy with my purchase it's perfect. Super fast delivery too! Thank you🖤
Natalie
Verified Buyer

Great products and fast delivery
Claire
Verified Buyer

Lovely, friendly service and fab product
Louise
Verified Buyer

Good, prompt customer service and delivery. Was very happy with my product that I had ordered.
Keely
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery! Excellent value for money! Very happy customer :o)
Julie
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I rang. Item is doing the job...especially for little ones who hate a traditional rain cover. Dries quickly and cosy
Hosam

Excellent services
very good product
I will shop again
Mr Dabis
Katy
Verified Buyer

Item received within 24 hours of ordering with regular delivery updates, and item exactly as expected. Would definitely shop here again.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Lovely company to deal with, very happy with the products ordered and fast delivery too :)
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 674 reviews