KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great product, and it came very quickly. Also, I got a lot of updates from them as to when the item was arriving. They use a good courier in London too."
"Great selection of kids tableware which is what I was looking for and arrived quickly."
"Excellent customer service. The baby changing mat ordered was damaged on arrival (the material had been punctured and ripped). I contacted someone on the chat service on the website and within 5 minutes she had replaced the order and the replacement was with me the next day. The lady asked for me to send a picture of the damage so she could speak to the courier (I think it looked like damage from being stored under something in transit). The second one came by a different courier. Fantastic service and would definitely recommend."
"I am a foster carer with a toddler who has complex medical needs. All the orders I have had from you have put a smile on my face. I have just bought two ubbi pails one for nappies and one for her medical bits. they look awesome. Thank you to all keep supplying the unusual."
"I love the elephant toy box, it is practical and looks lovely in our living room."
"The website is very user friendly. I found it very easy to place my order and the checkout process was pretty quick. Email communication was great as was dispatch and delivery time."
"My experience was great, speedy delivery and I love my order. I’ll definitely be ordering from here going forward."
"Fantastic products at a good price. Quick delivery and kept informed of the status of delivery. Product arrived nicely packaged."
"I loved the products that i ordered very cute and my delivery came on time too very happy with it"
"We were kept informed on the status of the order from the moment it was placed until it arrived. Once the order arrived it was exactly what we wanted."
"As well as this order being super quick I was also dealing with a return with kindly customer service was amazing. First class service!"
"Prompt response to order being placed. Tracking of parcel very useful, also knowing that my parcel would be delivered in an hours time slot which didn't mean staying in all day. Grandson very happy with Walk n Ride.."
"Excellent website and easy to place order . Received the item the next day. Great communication throughout."
"Lovely website. Prompt delivery."
"Very good service and a great product. Very happy overall."
"Swift delivery and good quality items."
"Website easy to use to order. Order arrived promptly, as stated."
"Kindly service was great, website was pleasant to use, the stuff came quickly and was packaged really nicely. The bath tubes were ok - little one enjoys them and they look good and are sturdy, but two of the five are really fun with spinning cogs, the other three have tiny holes and are a bit underwhelming! Have used the other toys yet."
"Love this website! Great range of products, gorgeous brands and competitive pricing. Customer service is top notch too - thank you!"
"I absolutely love Kidly! All our favourite brands in one place! Easy to shop, brilliant products, speedy delivery. We keep coming back!"
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,902 reviews