KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

"By providing awesome products beautifully packaged and speedy delivery. One item was a gift which was very well received by its now 2 year old owner. So much so I might by one for my own 2 year old ! Great shopping experience as always. Bask away."
"Quick delivery, the product is perfect for my needs."
"Kept up to date theoughout the order/ delivery process - quick delivery -great products"
"Simply one of best independent sellers of delightful, stylish and functional items for children! I've bought so much from here and every piece is perfect. The customer service is excellent also! Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Really great products tried and tested by real mummies and delivered really quickly."
"Offering stylish and practical goods for little ones! All parents know there’s gonna be a lot of stuff so being able to get pretty versions of that stuff is ace!"
"Ordering was easy and delivery was super quick. The ergobaby 360 is brilliant, our little boy loves it and falls asleep every time we use it. I also ordered the newborn insert that makes it a nice snug fit."
"First time buyer of refreshingly different quality products for little ones. Will definitely be back for more."
"Very happy with product fast delivery no problems"
"I was kept informed about delivery. The product itself is just perfect for my granddaughter. She hasn't tried it out yet as it's for her birthday but I had fun testing it . I loved it and just know she will too."
Sarah Louise
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous website- love the customer reviews next to the product.. tried and tested! Fast delivery too.."
"Always great value and offers a wide range of brands. Quick delivery and brilliant customer services, would definitely recommend ordering from 😊"
"Beautifully packaged items, arrived quickly. Fuss free shopping. Many thanks!"
"Great choice of quality toys and clothing. Quick delivery."
"Ordered some bogs boots for my kid during the sale. They are gorgeous and look so comfy - kiddo approves. Delivery was super fast. Thanks!"
"Great selection and super fast delivery!"
"Loved my purchases and excellent service from KIDLY. Would definitely buy from them again."
"nice packaging, user friendly/attractive website, good quality products"
"The tracking information was very helpful, the items were well packaged and I am delighted with the quality of the toy cars! They’ll be a big hit!"
"Not necessarily a 'bad experience' as we like the shoes which arrived, but they weren't the colour I ordered. There was no time to exchange them but luckily we are OK with the colour anyway!"
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 2,141 reviews