KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very easy to order and prompt delivery. Would recommend. Keep up the good work."
"The products we ordered are great but the order arrived in an ENORMOUS box for 2 very small items (drink cup and puzzle). Huge waste of packaging which is always an issue for me."
"Unbelievably fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Good quality teething necklace , lovely colours , bought for my daughter and 8 month old grandson . Only one criticism , it arrived in an enormous box which seemed inappropriate as we are all trying to cut down on packaging to help reduce waste !"
"Really pleased with absolutely everything I brought, has made meal times great fun and 6 month baby loves using to feed herself. Travel bib with spoon very useful as means no plastic bags needed."
"Love the website, always has a great range of products that are different to those on other baby sites and I like the parent reviews. Good bargains when sales and offers are on, and employees are really friendly and helpful too."
"easy to use. fast international delivery"
"Firstly: a sale on Toms shoes wahoo! Secondly: I bought two sizes for my boy to try on with the intention of sending one pair back... Thirdly: the box they came in was so nice, excited to unwrap! Fourthly: decided to keep both because they were such a bargain :) Thanks kidly for making my second order with you so joyful I’m gonna be poor because you brought out super cute leggings the day after I ordered!"
"My order was delivered on time and perfectly wrapped . The EKOBO plates are beautiful with colours so vibrant , even brocolli looks inviting ! The spoons are so well shaped and comfortable to use. We have a happy 2 year old . Thank you"
"I ordered the wrong size after some confusion with the Saltwater sandao sizing. Problem solved straight away by your amazing support team. Absolutely brilliant, am definitely buying again!"
"Amazing product, this cup will save me so much money!!! My daughter will only consistently drink from a juice box and this refillable one is amazing"
"Beautiful products, extensive range, fab customer service and friendly follow up!!!!"
"Delivery was really fast and the packaging was completely recyclable, which I liked a lot. Great service."
"Fast delivery and communication via chat om website. Highly recommended. Product as described."
"Great quality, well chosen items that make me confident that if I buy any of your stock it will be a hit with the little people. Plus free delivery over a sensible sum and the fact your packaging is all recyclable!"
"Bought 2 of these gorgeous pull along ducks, one for a friend's duck obsessed one year old and the other for my soon to be one year old grandson. I have tried it out....had to be done....love the colours and flapping feet. If I enjoyed it I know they will too! Parcel arrived within 48 hours, safely packaged....great service, thank you Kidly!"
"Beautifully designed, functional products that arrived swiftly (and nice recyclable packaging, too!)"
"Great products and fast delivery šŸ˜Š"
"I have been thrilled with all of the purchases from KIDLY. A wonderful range of products. Service has been very good."
"Bought a fab set of Little Feminist books for my daughter, really nice website and quick delivery. Books are fab and came well packaged. Thank you!"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,299 reviews