Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
Terrible company !! DO NOT USE !! Ordered a car seat that we needed urgently. Website requested it was in stock and paid £30 for next day delivery. Received e-mail confirmation and 30 mins later advised it was no-longer in stock. ZERO response to e-mail. Been over a week now. Disgraceful !!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!
Ordered some items online - took ages to arrive and they kept bumping the delivery date. Arrived in January and a rocker I bought for £80 fell apart (the mobile snapping, falling and hitting my son). The base also fell apart meaning I had to secure it with electrical tape. Notified them in April (four months after delivery) that it was broken. Keep putting off resolving it - didn't get back to me for a month and said its not their responsibility to fix it. I had to remind them that items are covered by a 6 month protection - this is black and white consumer law. Now because they have stalled getting back to me regarding a resolution they are saying its over the 6 months. It is not over the six months - its still only 5 months. However I reported the issue 4 months in. I wouldn't waste my money there. Im prepared to take this further out of sheer principle.
I purchased a silver cross 11 piece travel system, it said 5-10 days delivery.. after no contact for over a week I emailed and they said it would be dispatched early July... baby due in June! 😳 after several emails, they finally replied and said they would refund me... still waiting on the refund after a week 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think this company can operate during this pandemic, so to save you any stress, I would give it a miss!
Ordered a dolls Pram on 12/05/20 was told 5-10 day delivery on the 11th day received a message saying they would not have it in warehouse until mid June and then would have to be posted to me so would be looking end of June to receive item. Needless to say order cancelled
I would avoid using at the moment. Usually a great company, since the covid-19 crisis it has not been able to cope with the increase in demand. The customer service team is not taking calls and they do not respond to emails quickly. My item was in stock and set for next day delivery but never arrived. The customer service team were not responding to my communications and having read other reviews was I worried I had just lost my money to a silent company. It was not until I emailed the MD that I got a response. Then it transpired my item had never actually been dispatched despite receiving automated emails to the contrary. Item finally arrived the day after the customer service team made contact. I would buy elsewhere at the moment, and expect longs delays and hassle if you do buy from here.
DO NOT USE this company. They sent me faulty item and when I asked for return they responded asking for video if the item and then they will forward that to manufacturer under my warranty. Since then I followed up with so many emails but they haven’t responded. This is not what supposed to happen in case of faulty item. They should simply get it picked or ask me to return for full refund or replaced immediately. They are scammers and customers services is rubbish.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order with the understanding it would take 5-10 days delivery and OVER A MONTH on I have not received a single item of my order and have received very sparse and poor quality of customer service. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE TRUSTPILOT RATING. Absolute Mickey Mouse company- avoid at all costs!
Do not use this company! I ordered 2 balance bikes as presents. The delivery was 10- 15 days, its been 10 days I have not received any information about my items being dispatched. The customer services advisers are working from home and do not respond to emails. I am going to have two very disappointed little boys. I feel very let down and annoyed.
I paid 130 pounds 3 weeks ago for a chicco chair that was supposed to be delivered by thr 20th May. Contacted them but have not come back to me. Have no way to knoq whether I will receive the chair or a way to get a refund. So far they have taken a 130 payment in exchange for nothing. Feel robbed.
Avoid this company. Poor quality and worse customer service ever We have bought drawers for our baby girl. The quality is very poor, the finish look like is second hand, worse then IKEA.
Awful. Ordered a clip on buggy for our toddler. Took our money and promised a next day delivery even sending us DPD notification only to retract it the morning after. Five days on and still nothing and they just ignore emails. We have a toddler and a newborn that can't be taken out together by their mother after weeks of being locked indoors because of this. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CHARLATANS. You have been warned.
Absolute shambles, don’t bother!!! Ordered a cot for impending arrival. They said 5-10 days for delivery online, I phoned to check this and they confirmed, after 15 days I called and they said “will be with you Monday”, didn’t receive it, called Friday, “sorry will definitely be with you next week”. Waited 10 days, didn’t arrive, called again, waited on hold for 17 minutes whilst Trudie went to check and was cut off. Called back, Trudie answered again and cut me off straight away. I called again 3 days later, Trudie answered again and denied it was her, she said I would have it on the Friday. Didn’t arrive. I called again and spoke to a guy who said it had just arrived and I would have it on tuesday, didn’t arrive. I called again and spoke to sol who informed me that it was out of stock for the next 2 months and I had to choose another product. I chose another but they then wanted another £55 so I asked for a refund. 7 weeks of wasted time. I ordered elsewhere and it arrived within 3 days. Kiddies kingdom are a disgrace! Buy elsewhere!!!
Awful service. Order was supposed to be delivered within 2-3 weeks Direct delivery from the supplier. Nothing arrived, delivery date has been and gone and all I get told is they will contact the company direct, but I have to constantly chase them for updates. Finally given an update saying I won’t receive my items for another 2 months!! And offered a completely different set which is nothing similar. Asked for a refund and not heard anything back. I will never buy from them again!
I dont understand how this company is still open bunch of crooks they need to be reported to trading standards
I would rather give no stars! I order a pram bundle it says on the website next day delivery which is the only reason I used them and once my payment went through it then said 2-3 days which was fine but it’s now 10 working days later still haven’t received my pram and was told that it was because the footmuff wasn’t in stock until July so they were waiting for that I said I wanted the pram without the footmuff and will receive the footmuff in July when it’s back in stock and was told my pram would be delivered yesterday and still no delivery! No email to track my order and now the company is closed so I can’t ring and speak to anyone! I’ve spent £879 and haven’t received my order and my baby is due any day now and now I’m going to have to go and spend more money to buy a car seat so I can bring my baby home! Absolute joke of a company! Worst customer service I have ever experienced!
Absolute joke of a company. Cant believe they are still advertising next day delivery on their website. Waited over a month for my order and it turned out to be faulty. Now waiting for collection of the faulty product which no doubt will take twice as long. SCAM. Stay away
If I could give 0 stars I would really disappointed and annoyed! I Wanted the item for a present it said next day, then out of stock. Didn't reply to emails or refund. I am guessing they are Ignoring me so they can keep the money and send item out when in stock. I've had to buy elsewhere and will now end up out of pocket with 2. I would NEVER EVER recommend them. They shouldnt send emails saying delivery tomorrow and the next day say out of stock. Poor management and stock control
Be trying to get an exchange in cooling off period after numerous phone calls to customer services and being told it is ok will call to take payment for increased change. Have to paye for fist item to be returned Have agreed to this 6 call to see what happening But still waiting I don’t think this is going to happen Stuck with unwanted item
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY ! I BROUGHT A HOLLIE SLEIGHBED AND MATTRESS, WHICH TOLD ME WAS IN STOCK I RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IN REGARDS THE PAYMENT WENT THROUGH AND SO DID THE ORDER , AND NOITED WOULD TAKE 7-12 DAYS DELIVERY , NO MORE EMAILS CAME AFTER THAT .AFTER 4+WEEKS , NO SIGN OF COT OR EMIALS REGARDING A DEALY, CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THAT IT HAD NOT BEEN DISPATCHED DUE TO MATTRESS NOT BEING IN STOCK THIS WAS NOT STATED AT TIME OF PURCHASE OR NO EMAIL TO INFORM IS OF THIS UNSTOCKED ITEM, THEY SAID THEY WOULD SPEAK TO A MANGER TO GET A MATRESS AND THE COT DISPATCHED IMMEDIATELY AFTER 4 WEEKS OF WAITING MAY I ADD . THEY SAID THE WOULD HAVE IT LEAVE WAREHOUSE ON THE SAME DAY OF CALL ,AND THEY WOULD CALL BACK TO CONFIRM THIS, NO CALL WAS RETURNED OR NO EMAIL. PHONED TODAY AND STILL NO PROGRESS OF MATRESS OR COT NO MANAGER INVOLVED BASICALLY LIED TO US , VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY AND FROM TRUDY THE (CUSTOMER ADVISOR ) WHICH DELT WITH THIS , DO NOT BUY FROM HERE .
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.85 based on 385 reviews