Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
Great promotions and fast delivery
I’m really happy with my purchase. We have same one car chair for over older daughter, and she’s happy. Comfortable and easy to use.
Great service! Highly recommended!
I was really impressed by the service we got from Kiddies Kingdom - the pricing of the seat we bought was keen, and it was delivered exactly on time, and without fuss
Great communication, quick service, no problems will continue to use again and again
Quick service.
Great service, great price, was kept fully informed of the delivery time of my product. Would definitely use this site again.
Absolutely flawless from start to finish. Excellent product at competitive price delivered the next day! Thankyou and highly recommend
Very good quick service
Fantastic customer service! There is a great range to choose from online and my order was delivered within 3 days and I was updated throughout the delivery process! Brilliant site will definitely be using again 😊
Excellent service
Extremely easy to use the Kiddies Kingdom website. The price and products are brilliant! Cheaper then all the other websites I looked at and free next day delivery!! What more could you ask for.
I received my pushchair within the delivery day and was really pleased with it and the communication from kiddies kingdom so pleased well recommended
I was really impressed with the service and product purchased. The Customer service was very good, they honoured a competative price and the product is simply lovely of high quality and appearance. Happy with the overall experience.
Great service! order placed late on 01/03/19. Delivery was scheduled for 18/03/19 but arrived on the 6/3/19. Very happy with service received definelty order from you again in the future.
I've got a few bits from here since my baby has been born, and I'm addicted at looking through the website. I can not recommend enough. Decent quality items for prices I like to pay- and next day free delivery, what more could you ask for!!! Looking forward to shopping with kiddies kingdom in the future!
Great service
Reasonable prices, easy ordering and quick delivery, will definitely order again.
Delivery was super fast and gave me an hour slot when my item would be delivered so I could make sure someone was in. Plus delivery was free! Great service
Fantastic service! I ordered a pushchair in the morning one day and it was delivered the next morning, I had a small discount code that I used against the product I purchased so that made me happy too! I often shop with other big brand stereo or online competitors but I’d definitely use this store again for future buys.
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.85 based on 385 reviews