Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
Excellent service fast delivery and lovely product. Baby is now sleeping comfortably in her new cot.
The service received from this company was impeccable. The delivery was very quick and the item ordered was received as it had been described on the website. I would and have recommended this company to other expectant parents that I know as their prices and customer service are excellent.
Easy website, seem-less efficient service, stroller was delivered even quicker than expected.
Order arrived very quickly and at the time notified on the day. Haven’t opened it yet as baby not due for another month. Should have waited and ordered closer to date. If I had known that such quick service.
I needed a lightweight stroller and I found the perfect one on Kiddies Kingdom at a good price. I placed my online order within minutes and it arrived quickly. I love the pram and the site was so easy to navigate, I will definitely use it again.
Compact grey cot bed excellent size and looks good. Very good purchase.
Great selection, good prices and fast delivery
awesome service and quick delivery all at a great price!
Quick delivery and great service!
Great price and fast delivery. Would recommend.
Excellent and fast service. Definitely a 5* company. Would highly recommend.
Great travel system, great price and great service. Cant praise enough.
We brought a cot bed mattress a few months ago. The mattress was delivered very fast, and the quality is amazing and fits really well in the cot. Additionally it is very comfortable.
Prompt service. Good price
Fast delivery! Perfectly boxed! My silver cross pram is amazing - the best quality and even the boxing was so nice. Super happy thank you!
I do not normally do reviews but felt I needed to because I so nearly didn't buy because of the bad reviews on here. I ordered joolz geo 2 pram on Thursday night, very dubious I purchased on my credit card for safety, it arrived Saturday afternoon all in good new order and a an unbeatable price. Really impressed ☺️
We purchased the Oyster pram/pushchair & car seat (upgraded to Maxi Cosy) in early March. We were advised delivery could be up to 4 weeks so you can imagine our delight when it arrived within 2 weeks. We did request to be communicated to by email & text because we had noted from reviews this could be a potential problem. We were kept up to date by text & email of expected delivery. Overall a well deserved 5 star experience given the quality of the items we purchased & good communication. Thank you
Happy with purchase, very good deals
Their website was user friendly, easy to use and for purchasing. The delivery schedule was done by courier and very quick. It made the experience easy when buying a gift for my expecting sister. Not only that, the item I purchased was cheaper than many top brand shops like mothercare. I would def recommend looking to kiddies kingdom when shopping for your little one
I ordered this cot for my daughter in preparation for her up coming birth. I ordered Sunday evening it arrived Wednesday, along with messages as to when would be delivered giving an hour slot on the day. Good price, not put together as yet as baby not due until July.
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.85 based on 384 reviews