Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
its perfect, looks lovely , it's well made and the cheepest I have seen
Very quick delivery and very pleased with my purchase
Super product and delivery was so quick. Was kept well informed and would definitely order from Kiddies Kingdom again.
Very impressed with the quick delivery despite the Coronavirus situation!
Brilliant essy to order received within 24 hours . Would highly recommend
Ordered a Pram combination had a few problems with my order but Charlotte in customer service was excellent and sorted straight away . Great service
Worth the money, purchasing online is more risky than you think , I was scared when I receive the item not to be what expected especially it was on sale, but as soon as I opened the box found out that it worth more than I paid , very good quality , easy to assemble just loved , only one thing is that for someone who wants small buggies this is quite big but for me is good . Absolutely recommend to buy.
Quick and easy purchase, adequate price
Great service! I am very happy with my Cosatto travel system purchase! Affordable price and everything is as described on the website. Fantastic communication, too - I was being kept informed on every step of the shipment/delivery process and the packages arrived even earlier than the anticipated delivery date. Thank you!
Excellent service, fast and efficient delivery.
Excellent service, cannot fault anything. Three emails within one day, confirmation, processed and then due for delivery the next day. Extremely pleased.
Quick delivery and competitive pricing. I read some negative comments to worry me but my experience was all good.
Great website Easy to use Great prices
Odered a high chair and a few other small bits, the chair arrived when stated within the hour time slot. One of my orders had been discontinued so a refund was back in my account the next day. Excellent service!
From start to finish, the service I have received from Kiddie Kingdom has been exemplary. With regular updates of the status of my delivery to efficient response time to any queries I’ve had, the item arrived in good time and perfect confusion. Staff have been friendly and helpful throughout, would definitely recommend!
Kiddies kingdom website was super easy to navigate and to purchase from! They provided me with tracking details and my package came on time! Super happy with my new doona isofix base!!! I highly rate Kiddies Kingdom and I will definitely purchase from them again!
great service, delivery quicker than expected and updated by text regularly, item in perfect condition, will buy from here again:) (delivered over 7 days because it’s so close to christmas- understandable)
Beautiful little travel system for granddaughter and was delivered when they said it would happy days
ordered the Ickle bubba moon 3 in one, absolutely love it! It’s stunning! I got confused with delivery times and dates but literally a 5 minute phone call with the company confirmed everything I needed ❤️
Excellent communication with updates on my order. By far cheapest online as well. Very happy
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.85 based on 385 reviews