Kiddicare Refund Reviews

Kiddicare have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

23.53%
Industry Average
" You took £35 from my account in january and are yet to refund me. After several emails earlier in year you are now ignoring me. Worst customer service ever. Will never ever use you again and will make sure everyone i know avoids you. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Jo
" I rate 0! Never never buy anything from Kiddicare, there customer service is terrible and they don't refund your money!!! I will never be ordering from them again, please take this word of advise everyone! "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Luckily got my bank to refund the money straightaway. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" ZERO STARS! I bought a baby bath for a friends baby shower 2 days ago. They took the the money £23 from my account but I haven't received an email confirmation or the bath! I'm gutted I didn't read the reviews first! Anyone had any luck on a full refund? "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Never order from this company it's a total scam they take ur money and the goods never appear over 3 delivery days then they take 5 days to refund your money (still not got it ) so full point of ordering a pram was pointless I have had no money to buy another for over 12 days now no remorse form The company they couldn't give a shit about customers "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I placed an order, 10 days later I still hadn't heard from them or received my goods. I sent an email, to get a reply 2 days later saying that they cannot get stock and would refund one of my items, even though I order 2 and haven't received either. This company is an absolute joke and would never use them or suggest them to anyone again. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Wow they took my money never delivered the item...said they were going to deliver but had stock issues then ignored my for six days then had to open a case in resolution center with my card company. Only partially refunded me been chasing the rest of my money ever since. Very corrupt and rogue company. Wish I had read the reviews! Honestly don't buy "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a pram and it said 3-5 working days and it has been 7 and its still not with courier and im really not happy !!! Want refund "
posted 1 year ago - Rhianne homar
" After countless emails taking days to respond 4wks after the original order was placed i still had no cot bedding, i was told it had gone missing in transit but coincidently was no longer available, told them to refund my money, they advised this cud take up to 3-7 days. "
posted 1 year ago - Kerry
" Worst service ever. Just look at the reviews. Order a bed for delivery, recieved a text when due that it will be delayed until the 18th. Spoke to dunelm who own kiddo are who said it won't be here on the 18th. Tried to cancel the order, have emailed, filled in form and contacted on social media, absolutely no reply. Calling credit card company to get it refunded. Never known a company like it. "
posted 1 year ago - Justin