Kiddicare Reviews

hello@kiddicare.com

Club Way Cygnet Park Hampton

Category:
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Kiddicare?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

182 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
G ash

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kiddicare in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased a high chair when my grandson was 9 months old before the chair was a year old it had split I sent an email to kiddicare and never heard from them again, so I will never shop with them again,there are more reliable firms out there that want to please their customers"
"Ordered car seat, arrived damaged. Have spent an entire week trying to resolve it, don’t answer emails properly, don’t listen and after an hour don’t answer the phone, basically they just do not care. No matter how cheap or good deal it seems, a company should be judged on how they handle issues or complaints. Do not use them, you will end up very frustrated like me"
"This company is a joke, brought a car seat in 10 jan and they have now taken more money out of my bank not answer my emails ect i need that money for rent"
"Ordered My Babiie Pram last Tuesday with 48 hour delivery and the only contact I have had is a confirmation email of the order and payment taken from my bank. Today is day 6 and still nothing. I have emailed (no response) and spoke to customer services twice. Lady I spoke to at 9am this morning said she will call the supplier and be back in touch with me today with tracking reference number. It’s now 16:30 and still no response. So at the moment I’m left with no Pram, money taken from my account and no explanation as to what’s going on or any indication of when it may arrive. To top it off I got rid of baby’s original Pram day after I placed the order on the belief I’d have had new one next day. Really poor customer service and agents should not make promises they do not keep"
"Same as everyone else - my money has been taken but I haven’t got what I paid for - I’m being told it’s been delivered and signed for. If this was the case, I wouldn’t be contacting you to say I hadn’t got it, would I?!?"
"I rate 0! Never never buy anything from kiddicare, there customer service is terrible and they don't refund your money!!! I will never be ordering from them again, please take this word of advise everyone!"
"Spent over hundred quid and my order was never processed and shipped. Tried contacting them twice via e-mail and never received any reply. Never going to shop there again!"
"Avoid, non existent customer service. Takes over a week for a reply, so conversations take months"
"Awful awful awful, where do I start with these crooks? Took our money for a bed, then on the day of delivery sent a simple text saying that they couldn't deliver due to 'network issues'. Can't contact them (phone, email, social media, carrier pigeon!) and they never call back - currently talking to Trading Standards. All joking aside, this company needs to cease trading!"
"Have taken my money but no product. No communication is possible. AVOID KIDDICARE and DUNELM. They are thieves."
"I agree with the majority of other users - this lot are at best extremely incompetent at worst a scam with no intention of fulfilling their orders! Ordered a steriliser kit with next day delivery -did not arrive, no response to emails, money taken from account, no way of contacting them. Luckily got my bank to refund the money straightaway. This company now have the audacity to keep emailing me with special offers!!! Absolute joke - avoid like the plague and warn others so that they can be forced out of business."
"Dreadful. Paid for next day delivery and two days later still has not arrived. No telephone number supplied and none of my emails answered. Do NOT use these cowboys"
"My order hasn't arrived and product is showing on the website as unavailable yet they have taken the £200 from my bank account and not updated me whatsoever. They have not replied to my emails and are not contact able by phone - what a farce!! I've just had a baby and am 200 out of pocket."
"Do not use a website without a customer services phone number! Order placed for a car seat 9 days ago, website claimed it would be next day delivery, as did the order confirmation email, but so far other than taking my money nothing has happened. Customer service is dreadful, the advisors keep telling me that it was 3-5 day delivery, and when eventually they look at my order they agree it should have been next day, but was dispatched by 3-5 day delivery in error, and then I hear no more from them. Even if it had been sent by 3-5 day delivery it should have been here by now."
"I ordered a new pushchair and raincover through kiddicare then panicked after I read the reviews which for some reason I read after my purchase. Well I was absolutely amazed by the service I received from ordering to the delivery, I was informed throughout, even had confirmation once the items had been delivered, I received an hour slot which was in the morning and it was here at the beginning of that hour, so happy with the pushchair and rain cover (delivered separately within 10 minutes of each other) i personally would definitely use this company again and didn't receive any bad experience at all"
"ZERO STARS! I bought a baby bath for a friends baby shower 2 days ago. They took the the money £23 from my account but I haven't received an email confirmation or the bath! I'm gutted I didn't read the reviews first! Anyone had any luck on a full refund?"
"The worst company ever!!! I have never left a bad review but this time I feel I must warn other parents to not buy through this company. It was the competitive prices and a great variety of products that attracted me to make a substantial order for my twin babies. However if I knew it would take a month to have all items delivered and several frustrating emails chasing my order and its whereabouts I would have gone to another company. What I find unacceptable is the fact that there is no telephone number to contact the company. The emails are responded to sporadically and do not answer the raised questions. I made 1 order that was in the end delivered on 3 different dates. Each time I chased for the outstanding items I had to provide a list of the items to be yet delivered. I can't believe how disorganised this company is. I would have given zero stars if I could. I will never use Kiddicare again and nor should you."
"The worst company ever!!! I have never left a bad review but this time I feel I must warn other parents to not buy through this company. It was the competitive prices and a great variety of products that attracted me to make a substantial order for my two babies. However if I knew it would take a month to have all items delivered and several frustrating emails chasing my order and its whereabouts I would have gone to another company. What I find unacceptable is the fact that there is no telephone number to contact the company. The emails are responded to sporadically and do not answer the raised questions. I made 1 order that was in the end delivered on 3 different dates. Each time I chased for the outstanding items I had to provide a list of the items to be yet delivered. I can't believe how disorganised this company is. I would have given zero stars if I could. I will never use Kiddicare again and nor should you."
"I ordered an overcot changing table and changing mat. The changing mat has not arrived, two subsequent delivery dates have now passed! The company is impossible to contact and has made no attempt to resolve my issues. I requested the order be cancelled but no response!! Awful"
"Shocking service!! I ordered two car seats and after being messed about with delivery I only received one! Customer service is none existent with this company almost a week the matter still isn't resolved. Kiddiecare have accepted this is there issue yet still say I need to wait another five days for delivery however they haven't processed the order yet! Appareantly can't do next day delivery although they offer this for this product online and that's how my original delivery came which this should of been on! Absolute joke of a company keep away from them!"
Kiddicare is rated 1.21 based on 182 reviews