Kiddicare Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Kiddicare
10PM
10PM

About Kiddicare: Established in 1974, Kiddicare is the largest online nursery and baby supplier in the UK. Kiddicare is the UKs number one online baby shop, supplier of baby products and accessories including prams and pushchairs, nursery furniture, car seats, baby cots baby furniture and equipment. <br /> Our 60,000sq foot showroom based in Peterborough (www.kiddicare.info) is the largest in Europe and offers one of the widest ranges of baby products, accessories and equipment stocking all your favourite baby brands including Quinny, Maxi-Cosi, Britax, Graco, Maclaren,Baby Bjorn, Cosatto and Phil & Teds under one roof.<br />

hello@kiddicare.com

Club Way Cygnet Park Hampton

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Kiddicare made you happy

"You took £35 from my account in january and are yet to refund me. After several emails earlier in year you are now ignoring me. Worst customer service ever. Will never ever use you again and will make sure everyone i know avoids you."
Are you Kiddicare? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Kiddicare receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Delivery service is rubbish . Took 13 days for me to receive my buggy , also the communications is rubbish , one person will tell you one thing while the other tells you a complete different story"
"Im a little nervous now as ive just ordered a car seat woth kiddicare and i havent even received an email for confirmation? The moneys come out of my account too! Should of read the reviews before hand.."
"Bought a sleep bag from store and my 19 month old daughter loves it. So much i had to buy another one!"
"I've always found their products to be good value for money and the delivery service fast and efficient."
"Ordered tents 24th March for a birthday present, gave 3-5 days for delivery. 1 week passed I chased up and was told 30th sorry for the slight delay it will be shipped on the 4th April. 5th April came, called up and was told oh there is a problem, the wait time is 10-14 WEEKS! So they took £259 for three weeks, to then tell me they don't even have them in stock. Disgraceful, no way I'll manage to get these in time now, and I thought I was being pro-active giving enough notice."
"We went to the Peterborough store this afternoon. It quite empty and so I was hoping that I would be able to get some advise. Unfortunately, of the 8 staff that I counted only 2 of them were actually doing any work. These were a young man who seemed run off his feet dealing with car seat issues and a young girl on the till. The other 6 were split into 2 x groups who were each enjoying a good chinwag. Possibly the worst shopping experience that I can remember. It is real sham as the staff at the old store were so helpful. Definitely won't be going back."
"I ordered a sleep bag for my 2 year old granddaughter. It was considerably reduced in a sale, arrived promptly and in perfect condition."
"I purchased a high chair when my grandson was 9 months old before the chair was a year old it had split I sent an email to kiddicare and never heard from them again, so I will never shop with them again,there are more reliable firms out there that want to please their customers"
"Ordered car seat, arrived damaged. Have spent an entire week trying to resolve it, don’t answer emails properly, don’t listen and after an hour don’t answer the phone, basically they just do not care. No matter how cheap or good deal it seems, a company should be judged on how they handle issues or complaints. Do not use them, you will end up very frustrated like me"
"This company is a joke, brought a car seat in 10 jan and they have now taken more money out of my bank not answer my emails ect i need that money for rent"
"Ordered My Babiie Pram last Tuesday with 48 hour delivery and the only contact I have had is a confirmation email of the order and payment taken from my bank. Today is day 6 and still nothing. I have emailed (no response) and spoke to customer services twice. Lady I spoke to at 9am this morning said she will call the supplier and be back in touch with me today with tracking reference number. It’s now 16:30 and still no response. So at the moment I’m left with no Pram, money taken from my account and no explanation as to what’s going on or any indication of when it may arrive. To top it off I got rid of baby’s original Pram day after I placed the order on the belief I’d have had new one next day. Really poor customer service and agents should not make promises they do not keep"
"Same as everyone else - my money has been taken but I haven’t got what I paid for - I’m being told it’s been delivered and signed for. If this was the case, I wouldn’t be contacting you to say I hadn’t got it, would I?!?"
"I rate 0! Never never buy anything from kiddicare, there customer service is terrible and they don't refund your money!!! I will never be ordering from them again, please take this word of advise everyone!"
"Spent over hundred quid and my order was never processed and shipped. Tried contacting them twice via e-mail and never received any reply. Never going to shop there again!"
"Avoid, non existent customer service. Takes over a week for a reply, so conversations take months"
"Awful awful awful, where do I start with these crooks? Took our money for a bed, then on the day of delivery sent a simple text saying that they couldn't deliver due to 'network issues'. Can't contact them (phone, email, social media, carrier pigeon!) and they never call back - currently talking to Trading Standards. All joking aside, this company needs to cease trading!"
"Have taken my money but no product. No communication is possible. AVOID KIDDICARE and DUNELM. They are thieves."
"I agree with the majority of other users - this lot are at best extremely incompetent at worst a scam with no intention of fulfilling their orders! Ordered a steriliser kit with next day delivery -did not arrive, no response to emails, money taken from account, no way of contacting them. Luckily got my bank to refund the money straightaway. This company now have the audacity to keep emailing me with special offers!!! Absolute joke - avoid like the plague and warn others so that they can be forced out of business."
"Dreadful. Paid for next day delivery and two days later still has not arrived. No telephone number supplied and none of my emails answered. Do NOT use these cowboys"
Kiddicare is rated 1.26 based on 190 reviews