KFC, Hull Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend KFC, Hull

How would you rate KFC, Hull ?

"visited new store on jameson st, wish I had,nt, chicken was swimming in grease, chips were cold, no fizzy drinks, staff had no clue what they were doing, only half the menu of the big stores, I have ordered a 3 piece variety meal for the last 25 years everytime I visit at mount pleasant and have had no problems, yet at the new one they had,nt even heard of it, get your act together people or youll be shutting down quicker than you opened, I shall not go to that one again."
"I love chicken so I love KFC. The Oreo krushems are to die for and I never want them to end ????. Fantastic food and always great to grab at the drive though. The bread on the chicken is super tasty and even through the fries are skinny they are nice. I love the burgers and the mayonnaise. Will definitely be eating it again."
KFC, Hull is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews