KFC, Edinburgh Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend KFC, Edinburgh

How would you rate KFC, Edinburgh ?

Saundra Wagner
"I am a single mother and I wait tables to support me and my son. Its a rare occasion when I pick up supper its cheaper to cook but I wanted to surprise my son with one of his favorite meals so I stopped at KFC on my way home. It takes me about 30 minutes to get home and when I do finally get home after a very long day me and son prepare to sit down to eat dinner, and they have forgotten to put the biscuits in the bag. I was upset but I work in customer service so I try to be understanding and I call. The gentleman that answered the phone said he was sorry and I was more than welcome to come back and get my biscuits. Well who wants to drive am hour after Woking all day, spend another $10 on gas just so they can have cold chicken when they get home? I will be honest he wasn't rude but he wasn't very accommodating either I could tell he really could care less about the fact I didn't get my biscuits because maybe that's trivial to some people but to a single parent who hash to struggle for every penny it is not. He also said I could stop by any time to get my biscuits well of course I can I paid for them! That just didn't sound like much of a solution. How about you refund my money for the biscuits? Now that would of been a solution. Needless to say I will never return."
KFC, Edinburgh is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews