Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
I was charged £85 +VAT for a Keysafe that is available for under £30 max and £12.50 on Amazon. I have no problem with the installation and charge for that - the guy came quickly and did a thorough job. He just ripped me off for the box. I needed it quickly for carers coming in and feel I have been ripped off. They do not reply to emails querying the charge.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our customer care team will get back to all emails with 48 hours. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
Happy with the job
Hi Tom Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Very fast and helpful. Phone was answered quickly and locksmith called immediately back to confirm. Reasonable price and good advice
(Chelsea Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Please recommend us to family and friends.
£70.80 for putting a bit of wire through letter box and opening it which took 30 seconds, it took him longer to right the invoice. He was at the property max 5 minutes £50 maybe but not £70 . I am in the building trade ? And no one is on £70 pound an hour
Hi Paul Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our standard charge is 59 + VAT and I can see that is what you have been charged. I can only apologise if this was not made clear at the time of booking.
Andre came very quickly and did a great job. Highly recommended.
Hi Sophie Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Please do recommend us to your family and friends.
Amazing and quick service.
Extremely time efficient and precise work.
Locksmith arrived late looked at lock told me i needed a high security lock and my door needed to be alined. Said lock would be 300 pounds plus but i needed this lock because if my home was broken into insurance would not pay out if i had a cheaper lock fitted. This whole process took about 10 minutes when i said i didnt want work done i was told there was a cancellation fee of 58.80 that had to be paid then, locksmith didnt have any change so ended up giving him 60 pounds no change or reciept given. This whole experience has left me feeling as if ive been taken for a fool. Feel as if he was trying to scare me into purchasing the expensive lock now im left with lock not fixed and worried. wiil not be using you company and will be letting people know of this horrid experience.
Hi Lesley I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. Could you please email our team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we can look into this for you as a matter of urgency? Kind regards
Don’t use this company as they like to charge elderly people £89.99 for a call out which as a service is said to be free by them. No work had been carried out, the only information given was that the elderly couple needed a new door.
Totally disgusted with service,web site states no call out fee,free quote,yet the guy looked at the door stated it couldnt be fixed than asked for £80,when i stated its free call out he said yeah it is but i had to see what was wrong, paid the money total rip off.
Please no one use this company. It states NO CALL OUT FEE AND FREE QUOTE. They charged my 75 year old grandparents £89.99 to tell them they need a new door. It’s honestly disgusting. The man was there 3 minutes. 3 minutes for £89.99. This should honestly be illegal. Taking advantage of elderly people.
Professional, prompt and value fir money, great job guys, will definitely refer these guys to family and friends
Hi Jaseem Thank you for your lovely review. Please let us know if you require any further help in the future.
Cosmin Birmingham. attended today. Excellent service. Prompt. Wood recommend
Hi Beverly Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Very quick, recommended for everyone. Nice communication. Very satisfied with the service
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Excellent service, very professional and highly recommended.
Very quick and efficient service a job done well, Very pleased, would recommend.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a such a lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Great professional and prompt service! Will recommend if you need a locksmith when you're locked out!
Hi Ying Thanks for leaving such a lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
FANTASTIC service. I called and tgey were with my old dad within 20 minutes, I had a call to say where and how long they would be and was confident that my dad was looked after, the guy was Radu Keys4U Birmingham and was very impressed. Thankyou again. Tracey
Excellent and super efficient service to get me out a fix on a very chilly day. I accidentally locked myself out of the house, but the agent from Keys4U was there in less that 30mins and I was inside.
Hi Gaynor Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Gentleman that arrived was courteous, effective and clearly explained my options. Job was sorted in no time and the area was cleaned. Would recommend.
Hi Mr Burke Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,717 reviews