Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
I made an email enquiry and they called shortly after. It wasn't an urgent job but he arrived in a couple of hours, gave me the options for the fix, and had the new lock replaced within the hour. Friendly and efficient service, easy payment - job done!
Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Really great service! Very polite and on time with the job done quickly. Would definitely use them again.
Hi Alison Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Today I have been robbed by Keys4U. It was a normal job not an emergency for just changing the multi-locking mechanism lock on my UPVC door. Just for the lock and keep they charged me £161. I had bought exactly the same lock from the local lock Smith for £69 plus vat. When I try to speak with the customer services the lady was very rude and didn't even bother to listen to me. I would suggest you to stay away from them and look around for someone nice with reasonable price.
Hi Abdullah I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please email my colleague at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and she will look into this for you immediately.
Really nice guy. Great job.
Hi Jared Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
So professional! Saved by life! Haim locksmith London
Hi Lisa Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
They were super helpful- came in less than 30 mins when I locked myself out, and changed the lock in a few minutes. They also went above and beyond to help me out, so I very much recommend them!
Hi Lukshmi Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Great job,great service Engeener was really professional and would recommend their service to everyone. Haim locksmith Potters Bar
Hi Milcho Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Perfect job Haim locksmith London
Hi Boncho Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Fantastic service. The gentleman did the service quick and efficiently.
Very friendly, very fast and very professional, helped us get in while we were stuck and fixed a new lock straight away so we didn't have to worry about keep it secure. Very happy!!! Haim locksmith London
Hi Alex Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very professional, would reccomend Haim locksmith London
Hi Elaine Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
A very quick and great service. Excellent. Haim locksmith Harrow
Hi Trevor Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Efficient and excellent service! Haim locksmith London
Hi Loukas Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Efficient service and very friendly. Thanks!
Hi Anguss Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very polite, professional engineer, sorted out problem very quickly Haim locksmith HA6
Hi Arif Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Good service and resolved efficiently. Haim locksmith London
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to call on our services again in the future.
Excellent customer service and very professional. Completed the work quickly so very happy with the job. Thank you Haim locksmith London
Brilliant service! Super fast arrival in less than 30 minutes. Professional, warm and trustworthy. Would recommend👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Excellent service. Arrived quickly and carried out the repair thoroughly.
I contacted Keys4U after having locked myself out of my flat late last night. Sandy arrived within 30 minutes and did a brilliant job of quickly getting me back in my flat and replacing my lock. He even insisted on hoovering up afterwards. Thank you so much Sandy!
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.73 based on 1,866 reviews