Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
"Ben was friendly, efficient, and punctual. He reprogrammed my existing key and the new key so no previous owners keys will work."
"Honest, friendly, professional, and upfront pricing. No "gotchas" at the end. I hate having to use a service like this because it usually means I did something stupid, but if you have to use a locksmith, use these folks."
"Just got my Lexus key made and I am elated over the service I received from Ben! Professional, fast, and awesome deal! Thanks again, will definitely refer to friends and family!!!"
"I really appreciate Been getting me back into my home within minutes of my call to him on a late Sunday afternoon, nonetheless. He exudes professionalism, a real gentleman!"
"best prices in town and a superb job by Benn.don't waste your time trying anywhere else."
"Jordan was amazing and super helpful! It took two minutes and I was on my way! Would definitely come back !!!"
"Awesome guy, awesome service. Very fast and low price. Had my new key fob for my Cadillac Deville programmed in less than 10 minutes."
"Came to my location at my convince and was the most affordable. Even gave me TWO replacement keys and fixed my trunk lock. Thank you Jordan."
"Fast, fair priced, great customer service during a stressful situation! Thank you!"
"For once i didnt feel like i was taken advantage of by a service..very reasonable price having my key remotes programed..Thanks Been..Will use again if ever needed."
"Great service (thanks Jordan) all around and the price point was fantastic. I had to call Todd back and express my gratitude and many thanks for not only the work Jordan did but the manner in which the service was done. I had my locks serviced and cleaned along with having a key made on the spot."
"Super fast! Excellent customer service. If you need lock out service Todd is the man to call!! I highly recommend this guy!"
"Fast / friendly / professional service. Helped us out of a jam with our lock box. 100% recommended."
"Excellent service! Will definitely use Todd's services again! I highly recommend Keys4U Locksmith Service to anyone!"
"Real Pro! Fast Locksmith! Thanks my friend…"
"Fast response and price is totally fair!!! This locksmith is the real deal!!!"
"Amazing work fast and affordable. Always recommended!"
"Absolutely AMAZING Todd was incredibly fast and lovely. I will definitely go to him for an lock problems i have in the future!"
"Such a friendly place. Had an emergency and needed keys last minute, will definitely use them every time! Thanks again!"
"What a lifesaver! Jordan saved my boyfriend and I twice from being locked out! The first time we got locked out was super late at night and Jordan was the only one who picked up our call and was there in 15 minutes. Second time he was just as fast getting there and managed to unlock our door in less than 3 minutes! Nicest guy as well! If you ever get locked out, PLEASE call him!"
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews