Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Very quick friendly service would recommend!!!
Hi Thank you for your kind review Please recommend us to your family and friends
Very polite and very very professional
AMAZING service!! Called in an emergency and a lovely locksmith was at the property within half an hour, did a brilliant efficient job and it was very reasonably priced. Very happy customer and I'll be saving their number to my contact's. Thank guys 😄
My key snapped in the lock so was stuck inside my house. So gave these guys a call and they were with me within 30 minutes. It took them around 5 minutes to remove the broken key and have me out of my house. They done all this without damage to the door or locks.
The politeness and advice , the promptness and the work carried out by the technician following a telephone call was 5 stars. Would use their services again if needed and would recommend them .
Very friendly and professional, excellent service. Would highly recommend!
Locksmith turned up quickly within about 15 - 20 minutes of my phone call to them. Keeping me informed by text how long he would be. Was exactly on time as the text stated. Good Service!
Andre was very polite and professional! Could not have asked for anything better! Thank you so much!!
I found the locksmith very efficient and came on time
Quick & reasonable prices thanks.
Job meticulously done with a lot of good advice. Trustworthy!
Locked myself out of the house. The locksmith arrived in 30 minutes and was quick and efficient. Would use again if necessary.
Avoid at all costs!!! My front door mechanism had broken - once the technician came out and inspected it, he seemed very untrustworthy. He then quoted me £220 plus VAT just to get into the door and then a further £400 plus VAT for labour and materials which couldn’t even guarantee a fixed door. I refused to go with him and he then charged me £70 for a cancellation fee. I had no other choice and I felt very vulnerable with him now knowing my address. Avoid at all costs - these technicians are con artists!
Hi I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with our service. Please contact our customer care team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so we can look into this for you,
great job very fast
Hi Rui Thank you for your kind review. Please recommend us to your family and friends.
The locksmith arrived in about 40 minutes. He was professional and good. Was satisfied with the service. Highly recommend.
Great Service locksmith come in 10 minutes and unlock the door in a second. lovely and professional service
Hi Oshy Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Very professional, and fast response time got us back into our house with 30 minds of making the phone call. Very reliable would highly recommend
Hello Thank you for leaving such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Mihai was professional, punctual and fair. He did a great job with a metal door that needed fixing and was very quick in his execution. I have recommended him to all my friends as he is trustworthy and well-manered, does the job and just gets on with it. Zero dwadling.
Hello Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review. I have passed this feedback on to Mihai directly. Thank your for recommending us to your friends.
Guy was great but phone advice was that he would be 20 minutes and guy called in 30 to say he would be 20
Hi John Thank you for leaving a review. Please accept our apologies for the plumber's delay. We will certainly feed this back to ensure the same situation is avoided in the future.
£138 for a small post box lock !
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,712 reviews