KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KeyMan Adviser Ltd

About KeyMan Adviser Ltd: Independent NO FEES expert and personal Whole of Market advice and quotes on
KeyMan Insurance
Death In Service

duncan@keymanadviser.co.uk

Tell us how KeyMan Adviser Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Second time utilising Duncan’s services, and I couldn’t be happier. Perfect all round; a pleasure to deal with."
Thanks for the review Matt - nice to sort out your Relevant Life cover again via Rocket Sites Ltd.
"Duncan is exactly the type of person I like to deal with - no drama, hyperbole or missed deadlines, just straightforward advice from a seasoned industry professional."
Thanks Martin - much appreciated glad I could assist in getting you and Trudy's Relevant Life Policies put in place.
"Duncan is the go to man for all your cover needs Professional and comprehensive service that meets every requirement Please never fully retire"
Thanks Keith - Cheque is in the post :-). Glad we were able to assist in getting your Income Protection in place. Regards Duncan
"Duncan has a Personal and professional approach with quick response times , would highly recommend !!!"
Cheers Neil. Glad I could help again with the Relevant Life Cover
"Duncan is very knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. Highly recommend him."
Thanks Steven - Much appreciated, glad I could assist in getting your Key Man Insurance sorted out. Regards Duncan
"Duncan was a pleasure to deal with. Always polite and very informative"
Thanks Nicky happy to assist you putting the Key Man insurance in place on your 2 directors.
"Duncan was extremely helpful with our insurance, I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for insurance in the future."
Thanks Bev. Glad we could assist with the Key Man Insurance again.
"The process of getting our insurance was quick & easy. We were kept informed though the process and given all the information we needed to make an informed decision. Many thanks for your help. Very much appreciated."
Thanks for your positive review Maggie - much appreciated and glad I could assist with the Key Man insurance again.
"Duncan was very patient with me and responded to all of my questions accurately and honestly. He was efficient in responding to any of my requests, very happy with the service."
Thanks for the review Rupert. Glad we could assist with your Relevant Life Policy
"Duncan is very good at setting out your options and helping you to make a decision. Recommend"
"This is the 3rd time Duncan has helped us with life insurance and cover. He's always offered very well informed impartial advice. More importantly he's extremely diligent following up on all paperwork and submissions needed to ensure the whole process runs smoothly. Highly recommended."
Thanks Damian much appreciated. Glad I could assist with your New Relevant Life Cover. Regards Duncan
"Duncan, with considerable patience and expertise, guided us through some difficult issues for four of our directors to get the necessary insurances in place to protect them and their business. We would heartily recommend him to other businesses and individuals looking at this specialist area of insurance."
Thanks for your kind review Dolan. Happy we could get the shareholder protection in place for Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd
"Efficient and easy to deal with"
Thanks Tom. Glad I was able to assist Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd with your Key Man Insurance.
"Extremely patient, nothing is too much trouble, good sound impartial advice. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Glyn - Glad we could sort your Company Key Man and Relevant Life cover. Catch up after Christmas for the Shareholder protection etc.
"Duncan was a delight to talk to and really made everything easy to understand. His advice was especially helpful to our business and what we were trying to achieve."
Thanks for your kind review Kylie. Happy I could get the Key Man and Shareholder protection in place for Snook Events Ltd
"He explained everything in layman language, a big help in dealing with financial matters! and dealt with my needs accurately and quickly. A friendly and efficient service, thanks Duncan."
Thanks Kim - Glad I could assist again. Great Review - Cheque is in the post:-)
"I was originally in contact with Duncan in 2012 but it felt as if we had been in regular contact ever since. Effortless transaction. Thanks"
"Personal and excellent service, very flexible and informative."
Thanks Arturo - happy we could assist with putting your Relevant Life Insurance in place - Cheers Duncan
"Clean and clear advice. Competitive pricing"
Thanks for the positive review Kevin. Glad I could assist with the Relevant Life cover
"Duncan Deaves did a good job of providing informative responses to queries at the level of detail requested and exploring options to align with my requirements of the Relevant Life policy."
Thanks Shobha - glad I could help with the Relevant Life Cover.
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews