KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KeyMan Adviser Ltd

About KeyMan Adviser Ltd: Independent NO FEES expert and personal Whole of Market advice and quotes on
KeyMan Insurance
Relevant Life Insurance
Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Income Protection
Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Death In Service

duncan@keymanadviser.co.uk

Tell us how KeyMan Adviser Ltd made you happy

"we have been with KeyMan Adviser Ltd for over 5 years and have just renewed with his quote again today. They research the market and send you the best offers suitable to your circumstances and are quick and efficient when a policy needs a quick turnaround. Helen E , Cheshire"
Thanks Helen. Pleased I could assist with the new Relevant Life cover for you and your Company
"Duncan was responsive, professional, knowledgeable and provided an excellent service."
Thanks Gavin. Glad I was able to assist in putting the Relevant Life Policies in place for you and your fellow directors
Much appreciated Gavin, gad I was able to assist with the Relevant Life Policies for you all.
"We were introduced to KeyMan by a client who had used their services in the past. Duncan Deaves arranged life cover for myself and several other directors at my firm. We were impressed by the speed and efficiency of the service, and it made the whole process much easier than we had originally anticipated."
Thanks for the review - glad I cold help getting all your Relevant Life Policies in place
"answered all questions and provided the most competitive quote"
Thanks Eddie - glad I could assist in getting your Relevant Life Policy set up so quickly.
"KeyMan Adviser Ltd is a fantastic company with tremendous service. We have used them for a number of years now and have always been very happy with their approach and support regarding any and all aspects of their service. I am happy to say I cannot recommend them enough!!"
Thanks Bradlee, much appreciated - glad we were able to get your new cover in place.
"Duncan's renewal reminder was timely, and elapsed time from my first contact in response to renewal of two policies was less than a week - and that included the insurance company's medical assessment interview. If only I could be half as efficient as that in my business transactions . . . . . . . . . ."
Thanks Keith - glad we could get you Partnership cover etc sorted to your satisfaction. Regards Duncan
"Second time utilising Duncan’s services, and I couldn’t be happier. Perfect all round; a pleasure to deal with."
Thanks for the review Matt - nice to sort out your Relevant Life cover again via Rocket Sites Ltd.
"Duncan is exactly the type of person I like to deal with - no drama, hyperbole or missed deadlines, just straightforward advice from a seasoned industry professional."
Thanks Martin - much appreciated glad I could assist in getting you and Trudy's Relevant Life Policies put in place.
"Duncan is the go to man for all your cover needs Professional and comprehensive service that meets every requirement Please never fully retire"
Thanks Keith - Cheque is in the post :-). Glad we were able to assist in getting your Income Protection in place. Regards Duncan
"Duncan has a Personal and professional approach with quick response times , would highly recommend !!!"
Cheers Neil. Glad I could help again with the Relevant Life Cover
"Duncan is very knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. Highly recommend him."
Thanks Steven - Much appreciated, glad I could assist in getting your Key Man Insurance sorted out. Regards Duncan
"Duncan was a pleasure to deal with. Always polite and very informative"
Thanks Nicky happy to assist you putting the Key Man insurance in place on your 2 directors.
"Duncan was extremely helpful with our insurance, I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for insurance in the future."
Thanks Bev. Glad we could assist with the Key Man Insurance again.
"The process of getting our insurance was quick & easy. We were kept informed though the process and given all the information we needed to make an informed decision. Many thanks for your help. Very much appreciated."
Thanks for your positive review Maggie - much appreciated and glad I could assist with the Key Man insurance again.
"Duncan was very patient with me and responded to all of my questions accurately and honestly. He was efficient in responding to any of my requests, very happy with the service."
Thanks for the review Rupert. Glad we could assist with your Relevant Life Policy
"Duncan is very good at setting out your options and helping you to make a decision. Recommend"
"This is the 3rd time Duncan has helped us with life insurance and cover. He's always offered very well informed impartial advice. More importantly he's extremely diligent following up on all paperwork and submissions needed to ensure the whole process runs smoothly. Highly recommended."
Thanks Damian much appreciated. Glad I could assist with your New Relevant Life Cover. Regards Duncan
"Duncan, with considerable patience and expertise, guided us through some difficult issues for four of our directors to get the necessary insurances in place to protect them and their business. We would heartily recommend him to other businesses and individuals looking at this specialist area of insurance."
Thanks for your kind review Dolan. Happy we could get the shareholder protection in place for Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd
"Efficient and easy to deal with"
Thanks Tom. Glad I was able to assist Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd with your Key Man Insurance.
"Extremely patient, nothing is too much trouble, good sound impartial advice. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Glyn - Glad we could sort your Company Key Man and Relevant Life cover. Catch up after Christmas for the Shareholder protection etc.
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 95 reviews