KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Death In Service

duncan@keymanadviser.co.uk

Tell us how KeyMan Adviser Ltd made you happy
Very prompt replies to queries
Good advice and informative
Excellent customer service
Helps make a very tedious task very easily complete - thank you!!
Thanks Joe. Much appreciated, glad I was able to assist again
Professional & impartial service. Highly recommended.
Thanks Rahul glad I could help with your Relevant Life Insurance again
I am a busy self employed trader and Duncan has taken the stress and hassle out of arranging the various insurances that are required in modern day life. Would absolutely pass his details on.
Thanks Jonathan - Happy to sort your cover out again.
Very helpful and speedy responses and a seamless process beginning to end in setting our insurances up! Thank you!
Thanks Oana glad we could assist you in putting the Key Man Insurance policies in place at BOTSANDUS LTD
We have used this company on a couple of occasions, and is now considered to be our preferred supplier.

The service is fast and efficient, and quotes are always competitive.
Great advice and service provided by Duncan over the past 9 years.
Thanks Sandy nice to get your Income Protection sorted again
We've been with Duncan for a few years and his service has always been first class.
Just renewed a key man policy and as always reaction was quick and seamless.
I would recommend Duncan and his team to anyone.
Thanks Jon - glad we could assist you again.
we have been with KeyMan Adviser Ltd for over 5 years and have just renewed with his quote again today. They research the market and send you the best offers suitable to your circumstances and are quick and efficient when a policy needs a quick turnaround. Helen E , Cheshire
Thanks Helen. Pleased I could assist with the new Relevant Life cover for you and your Company
Duncan was responsive, professional, knowledgeable and provided an excellent service.
Thanks Gavin. Glad I was able to assist in putting the Relevant Life Policies in place for you and your fellow directors
Much appreciated Gavin, gad I was able to assist with the Relevant Life Policies for you all.
We were introduced to KeyMan by a client who had used their services in the past. Duncan Deaves arranged life cover for myself and several other directors at my firm. We were impressed by the speed and efficiency of the service, and it made the whole process much easier than we had originally anticipated.
Thanks for the review - glad I cold help getting all your Relevant Life Policies in place
answered all questions and provided the most competitive quote
Thanks Eddie - glad I could assist in getting your Relevant Life Policy set up so quickly.
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is a fantastic company with tremendous service. We have used them for a number of years now and have always been very happy with their approach and support regarding any and all aspects of their service. I am happy to say I cannot recommend them enough!!
Thanks Bradlee, much appreciated - glad we were able to get your new cover in place.
Duncan's renewal reminder was timely, and elapsed time from my first contact in response to renewal of two policies was less than a week - and that included the insurance company's medical assessment interview. If only I could be half as efficient as that in my business transactions . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks Keith - glad we could get you Partnership cover etc sorted to your satisfaction. Regards Duncan
Second time utilising Duncan’s services, and I couldn’t be happier. Perfect all round; a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks for the review Matt - nice to sort out your Relevant Life cover again via Rocket Sites Ltd.
Duncan is exactly the type of person I like to deal with - no drama, hyperbole or missed deadlines, just straightforward advice from a seasoned industry professional.
Thanks Martin - much appreciated glad I could assist in getting you and Trudy's Relevant Life Policies put in place.
Duncan is the go to man for all your cover needs

Professional and comprehensive service that meets every requirement

Please never fully retire
Thanks Keith - Cheque is in the post :-). Glad we were able to assist in getting your Income Protection in place. Regards Duncan
Duncan has a Personal and professional approach with quick response times , would highly recommend !!!
Cheers Neil. Glad I could help again with the Relevant Life Cover
Duncan is very knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. Highly recommend him.
Thanks Steven - Much appreciated, glad I could assist in getting your Key Man Insurance sorted out. Regards Duncan
Duncan was a pleasure to deal with. Always polite and very informative
Thanks Nicky happy to assist you putting the Key Man insurance in place on your 2 directors.
Duncan was extremely helpful with our insurance, I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for insurance in the future.
Thanks Bev. Glad we could assist with the Key Man Insurance again.
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 102 reviews