KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KeyMan Adviser Ltd

About KeyMan Adviser Ltd: Independent NO FEES expert and personal Whole of Market advice and quotes on
KeyMan Insurance
Relevant Life Insurance
Private Medical Insurance
Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Income Protection
Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Death In Service

duncan@keymanadviser.co.uk

How would you rate KeyMan Adviser Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Dolan Hewison
Verified Buyer
"Duncan, with considerable patience and expertise, guided us through some difficult issues for four of our directors to get the necessary insurances in place to protect them and their business. We would heartily recommend him to other businesses and individuals looking at this specialist area of insurance."
Thanks for your kind review Dolan. Happy we could get the shareholder protection in place for Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd
Tom Stapleton
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and easy to deal with"
Thanks Tom. Glad I was able to assist Ear to the Ground (UK) Ltd with your Key Man Insurance.
Glyn Pascoe
Verified Buyer
"Extremely patient, nothing is too much trouble, good sound impartial advice. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Glyn - Glad we could sort your Company Key Man and Relevant Life cover. Catch up after Christmas for the Shareholder protection etc.
Kylie French
Verified Buyer
"Duncan was a delight to talk to and really made everything easy to understand. His advice was especially helpful to our business and what we were trying to achieve."
Thanks for your kind review Kylie. Happy I could get the Key Man and Shareholder protection in place for Snook Events Ltd
"He explained everything in layman language, a big help in dealing with financial matters! and dealt with my needs accurately and quickly. A friendly and efficient service, thanks Duncan."
Thanks Kim - Glad I could assist again. Great Review - Cheque is in the post:-)
Donald Drury
Verified Buyer
"I was originally in contact with Duncan in 2012 but it felt as if we had been in regular contact ever since. Effortless transaction. Thanks"
Arturo Fermin
Verified Buyer
"Personal and excellent service, very flexible and informative."
Thanks Arturo - happy we could assist with putting your Relevant Life Insurance in place - Cheers Duncan
"Clean and clear advice. Competitive pricing"
Thanks for the positive review Kevin. Glad I could assist with the Relevant Life cover
Shobha Sajan
Verified Buyer
"Duncan Deaves did a good job of providing informative responses to queries at the level of detail requested and exploring options to align with my requirements of the Relevant Life policy."
Thanks Shobha - glad I could help with the Relevant Life Cover.
Debbie Garcia
Verified Buyer
"Listens well, very patient, approachable and knowledgeable"
Thanks Deborah - Thanks for the kind review. Glad I could assist Lisa and yourself at Cura Accounting Ltd. Regards Duncan
Lisa Critchley
Verified Buyer
"I had a lot of questions when trying to decide which policy to go with and Duncan was very patient and helpful along the way. I am more than happy to refer his services to others."
Tracey Riby
Verified Buyer
"I like Duncan's professional, efficient and no nonsense approach. The service provided is second to none as it is quick and simple but at the same time, informative and friendly. I have used Duncan for my insurance requirements in the past and have returned to him because I knew I would be receiving an excellent service. I will not hesitate to recommend Duncan to my friends and family for all their insurance requirements."
Rachael Savage
Verified Buyer
"Duncan Deaves has looked after my directors life assurance policy for 4 years now and this year has added tax efficient critical illness cover in for me too - very happy with the service and will happily recommend."
Thanks Rachael. Happy we could assist you at Simplified Accounting Ltd again.
"Fast efficient and thorough service. Thanks"
Denovo Property Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Responded very promptly and efficiently and always felt happy relying on Duncan Deaves to complete the process."
Much appreciated - happy to assist you with the Key Man Insurance at DeVono Property Ltd
"The service was helpful, quick and kept me well informed."
Thanks Vicky - glad we could assist PSM Activities Ltd
Will Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Duncan is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, very fast in responding and everything you could hope for in an advisor."
Thanks Will - Glad I could assist with the Relevant Life cover for your new Company
"Duncan did an amazing job of getting our Key Man Insurance all sorted and set up. There were times where problems arose which he handled and helped with very quickly and professionally. I would recommend him to everyone who is in need of Key Man Insurance."
Thanks Brad - Glad I could help out again and get the Key Man cover put in place on the top guys at Superawsome Ltd
"Their quick, friendly and detailed replies to emails."
Much appreciated Grace. Happy to assist you at Orchestrade Ltd again with the Private Medical Insurance
Maggie Smith
Verified Buyer
"I couldn't have asked for more! I quick call and he got the ball rolling. Duncan's service was fast and efficient. I'll definitely be recommending him."
Much appreciated Maggie. Only too happy to assist NSSE Ltd again with some more Relevant Life Cover.
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 78 reviews