KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KeyMan Adviser Ltd

About KeyMan Adviser Ltd: Independent NO FEES expert and personal Whole of Market advice and quotes on
KeyMan Insurance
Relevant Life Insurance
Private Medical Insurance
Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Income Protection
Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Death In Service

How would you rate KeyMan Adviser Ltd?

Donald Drury
Verified Buyer

I was originally in contact with Duncan in 2012 but it felt as if we had been in regular contact ever since. Effortless transaction. Thanks
Arturo Fermin
Verified Buyer

Personal and excellent service, very flexible and informative.
Thanks Arturo - happy we could assist with putting your Relevant Life Insurance in place - Cheers Duncan
Kevin
Unverified Reviewer

Clean and clear advice. Competitive pricing
Thanks for the positive review Kevin. Glad I could assist with the Relevant Life cover
Shobha Sajan
Verified Buyer

Duncan Deaves did a good job of providing informative responses to queries at the level of detail requested and exploring options to align with my requirements of the Relevant Life policy.
Thanks Shobha - glad I could help with the Relevant Life Cover.
Debbie Garcia
Verified Buyer

Listens well, very patient, approachable and knowledgeable
Thanks Deborah - Thanks for the kind review. Glad I could assist Lisa and yourself at Cura Accounting Ltd. Regards Duncan
Lisa Critchley
Verified Buyer

I had a lot of questions when trying to decide which policy to go with and Duncan was very patient and helpful along the way. I am more than happy to refer his services to others.
Tracey Riby
Verified Buyer

I like Duncan's professional, efficient and no nonsense approach. The service provided is second to none as it is quick and simple but at the same time, informative and friendly. I have used Duncan for my insurance requirements in the past and have returned to him because I knew I would be receiving an excellent service. I will not hesitate to recommend Duncan to my friends and family for all their insurance requirements.
Rachael Savage
Verified Buyer

Duncan Deaves has looked after my directors life assurance policy for 4 years now and this year has added tax efficient critical illness cover in for me too - very happy with the service and will happily recommend.
Thanks Rachael. Happy we could assist you at Simplified Accounting Ltd again.
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient and thorough service. Thanks
Denovo Property Ltd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Responded very promptly and efficiently and always felt happy relying on Duncan Deaves to complete the process.
Much appreciated - happy to assist you with the Key Man Insurance at DeVono Property Ltd
Verified Buyer

The service was helpful, quick and kept me well informed.
Thanks Vicky - glad we could assist PSM Activities Ltd
Will Cullen
Verified Buyer

Duncan is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, very fast in responding and everything you could hope for in an advisor.
Thanks Will - Glad I could assist with the Relevant Life cover for your new Company
Brad
Verified Buyer

Duncan did an amazing job of getting our Key Man Insurance all sorted and set up. There were times where problems arose which he handled and helped with very quickly and professionally.
I would recommend him to everyone who is in need of Key Man Insurance.
Thanks Brad - Glad I could help out again and get the Key Man cover put in place on the top guys at Superawsome Ltd
Verified Buyer

Their quick, friendly and detailed replies to emails.
Much appreciated Grace. Happy to assist you at Orchestrade Ltd again with the Private Medical Insurance
Maggie Smith
Verified Buyer

I couldn't have asked for more! I quick call and he got the ball rolling. Duncan's service was fast and efficient. I'll definitely be recommending him.
Much appreciated Maggie. Only too happy to assist NSSE Ltd again with some more Relevant Life Cover.
Irina Fuggles
Verified Buyer

professional , fast replies and pleasure to deal with
Thanks Irina - Glad I could assist in arranging the Key Man Cover for your CEO that your Crowdfund investors required
Steve Curtis
Verified Buyer

Duncan presented my options to me in a clear and easy to understand way. He was quick to respond to my questions and populated my applications accurately and in a timely manner. Very easy to work with.
Thanks Steve - Much appreciated. Glad I could sort out all the personal protection for you and your wife.
Elle Hubbard
Verified Buyer

Duncan Deaves is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and finds just the right policy for you and your business needs. I thoroughly recommend his services.
Hi Elle - Glad I could assist with the new Relevant Critical Illness cover. Just booked another US trip so I will be in touch with you via www.tripwheels.com to sort out my car hire again.
Chris Meredith
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and a pleasure to deal with, making the cover required easily dealt with and completed.
Glad I could assist with the Key Man Insurance again Chris - where did that 5 years go!!
Ross Litherland
Verified Buyer

Very easy process, knowledgable and excellent service!
Cheers Ross - Glad I could help with the Relevant Life Policy (RLP)
KeyMan Adviser Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews