Keystones Property Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Keystones Property

About Keystones Property: Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Click Here

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy

"Keystones efforts to help in all aspects were exceptional and done all they could to help whenever I requested it. They were always communicating well and updating on a regular basis. I would high recommend keystones."
"We were very pleased with the service we received from Keystones. Professional, efficient and honest service. We will gladly use them again."
"Keystones - great estate agent run by a an honest reliable Director. Will put your mind at ease as we know it can be a very stressful time trying to selling a house. Will definitely use Keystones again."
"Excellent Service! I recently sold my property through Keystones Property and they were fantastic. They took care of everything from the viewing stage, to negotiating offers as well as the whole process after we accepted our offer, they took the stress completely away. I would highly recommend Ross, Scott and the team if you are thinking of selling!"
"Keystones let my property for me I can’t rate them high enough There are a pleasure to work with and all to hand when needed"
"Very friendly and professional staff. Honest and helpful. Took care of the whole buying process to make it a complete breeze. I would highly recommend Scott, Jay and all the other staff to look after all your property needs. If using a mortgage, I would recommend Ashley their adviser. Makes the process so much smoother."
"Very professional great service"
"W have recently sold our property through keystones. They have been conciencous and professional in their dealings with us and our property. They were honest and truthful throughout when valuing our property, they did not mislead us in any way. Their staff are very competent and obliging and leave nothing to chance. We were very satisfied in the service they provided."
"Mr. SCOOT & his team are just brilliant always extremely helpful & professional. I had an excellent experience with KEYSTONE to rent a property. I have been answered all my queries about the property and contract. They are very transparent and great negotiators between seller n buyers. I would highly recommend them to my friends and acquaintances."
"I used Keystones for letting my property. Scott and his team handled the advertising, viewings and letting admin very smoothly and quickly. The process, right through to tenants moving in, took less than three weeks, and all my queries were answered along the way. I’d definitely recommend them to others."
"After meeting Scott. I made a decision to sell my property through Keystones. He and his staff especially Jaye made every effort to keep me informed all the way through the sale. They are very professional and approachable. I would recommend them without a doubt. We are very happy in our new home. Thank you Keystones for all your help. Wishing you all a Happy New Year."
"I was provided with a free valuation today and the customer service I received was outstanding. I would recommend using Keystones Properties in Collier Row. Scott Jay was friendly, helpful and approachable."
"I recently sold my property through Keystones and from start to finish both Ross and Scott helped in every way possible, especially as I was totally unfamiliar with current procedures having lived in my property for nearly 60 years. Lots of questions arose during the sale and their prompt action on my behalf undoubtedly relieved the stress I would have otherwise experienced. Without hesitation, I highly recommend their services and would like to take this opportunity to thank them both for their efficiency, with particular diligence to detail, gratefully received at all times."
"Property sold in two weeks, very professional, all dealt with in a smooth and fast manner. I doubt if this service could be bettered!"
"Being first time buyers we didn't know much about the process, but the agents at Keystones were so helpful in getting the house we wanted so much! We really appreciate their support and guidance through the whole experience!"
"Great service when letting our property and selling. Always available to answer any queries really promptly and we’re always very helpful. I really rate th personal service offered. Would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Excellent service from Lee from start to finish."
"After some initial mishaps at the start of the sale Scott Jay took over the sale of our property and things started to move at an accelerated pace he was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable I highly recommend Keystones Property 1st class service"
"Quicker for me to say,nothing made me unhappy,in fact I’m quite upset,nothing at all to complain about,how about that. Oh,and all the staff were A1."
"We used Keystones to rent a property in Collier Row,the process was professional and smoth.l have dealt with agents in the past and not been happy,but they made sure the process was easy so would be happy to recomand them."
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 104 reviews