Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Nothing to say just amazing the way Jay the agent treat us he as really really helpful he was 5 stars
I cant speak highly enough of my experience with Keystones property. Manager Adil and team have shown throughout the negotiations and closing true professionalism and genuine interest on both sides towards there clients being quick to reslove and handle any issues, callbacks and informed throughout the whole process. During these unprecedented times where people need to keep safe and distance the whole process of the sale as been very quick efficient and painless. I would recommend there services and use again excellent customer services. Thank you
Friendly and dedicated staff who really work hard to achieve your goal. They went out of their way to get my property rented. Truly excellent customer service. Thank you kindly.
I am not one to write reviews, but I cannot thank Keystones enough for what they have done for us. We put our house on the market through another agent, however the ongoing commitment, support & communication from Keystones was definitely more noticeable, to the point where we were very close to signing Keystones as the second sales agent.

We were originally looking for properties in another location, however I then received a call from Adil & Jay informing us of a property that came on the market - that matched what we were looking for. They were 100% correct- it ticked all the boxes and more.

We moved into our property 5 days before the Official Government Lockdown and I can honestly say, that had it not been for the commitment and determination of the manager Adil, we would have not been able to move!

Adil went above and beyond in making sure this sale went through successfully-he would contact all parties in the chain regularly, making sure there was no drift and that progress was being made. If there were any issues that arose, Adil would find strategies to overcome them.

I think what really stood out to me was even days after we exchanged contracts & even when we moved house, Adil continued to check-in on us and ask if we needed anything. What agent do you know would do this after they have received their commission?! Their level of customer service is beyond anything I have experienced.

We would 100% recommend Keystones to others-I would even say we would use them again in the future- however they have already found us our forever home :)

We were originally looking for properties in another location, however I then received a call from Adil & Jay informing us of a property that came on the market that matched what we were looking for. They were 100% correct- it ticked all the boxes and more.

Scott helped us with some letter templates which we sent to our tenants during Covid-19 crisis. He was really helpful and would recommend his services to any landlord having difficulties with their tenants.
Amazing experience in renting out our property and having it fully managed with Keystones. They are very professional and promptly responded back to any questions I have. They also found me a tenant within a day of listing. Adil and team have provided excellent service and I strongly recommend them
For a first time buyer Keystones delivered and was really satisfied with the exceptional service throughout the process. No faults at all from the state agent as a whole with special mentions to Jay and Adil for being such great help in the process of buying our dream home.
Very kind and polite, everything went smooth and all of my questions were answered promptly.
Very pleased with our experience with Keystones Property.
Adil and his team have worked tirelessly to get our home from sale to completion. We were always welcomed in the office, Adil took the time to talk us through the process. We have lived in our property for over 20 years, Adil and his team were sensitive to the fact that our house was not just a property but our much loved home.
Thank you for your sensitive professionalism.
Mr and Mrs Nutley
5 stars for Jay, was very helpful and very fast answering our questions. He made everything clear regarding of what we need to do and like this everything seems easy. Thank you.
Great service. Thank you Jay L. for all the information and support that you give us for renting the house.
Highly recommended .
Thank you very much for all you support Jay L.
We recommend Keystones Property to all the people that want to have quality service for buy or rent a property.
Jay L. help us to rent a place , very professional person!
Thank you!
Highly recommended ! Very nice , professional and helpful staff .
Jay L. assist us for renting a property.
Thank you!
Keystones Property help us with finding and move to a really nice home. We wore assist by Jay Leonce, a very professional and helpful staff. I really consider that I stress him with my calls and questions but he always help and give a answer to all my questions.
We will definitely recommend Keystones Property and Jay.
Very pleased with our experience with Keystones Property.
Thank you for your sensitive professionalism.
Mr and Mrs Nutley
William is a fantastic estate agent, very helpful and we are grateful for his service in helping us to secure a new property.
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 200 reviews