Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Keystones property was among the best agencies I have come across their service has been excellent, in particular Jay who went way above and beyond his job title and made sure our queries were dealt with immediately. Jay is extremely professional, honest and open hence why I would highly recommend keystones property to everyone.
William smith at keystone property's on Romford was very helpful and very quick on responding to my queries and questions and getting me to view property very quickly. Thanks you will
A very professional and prompt service provided by Scott, Jay and the team. The team will go the extra mile in helping you every step of the way with all your property needs from letting to sales. Shopped around other agents but came back and instructed "Keystones" as their 'no nonsense straight to the point' approach had me sold. No doubt I will be coming back to them again!
It was a great service and we found in Jay a friend not an agent. Always there when we need it. Thank you Jay for your efforts.
Finding a house its sometimes really hard, but with Jay help this plan was achieved. A very nice person, always in touch with us, keeping us updated with everything. Thank you Jay. Thank you Keystone properties for help.
Great personal service. Friendly and efficient.
It was great service we are very happy with everything from A to Z
They made a stressfull journey easy for us while buying our first house. A big thanks to them
Scott, Ross, Jay and Archie were professional from start to finish, dealing with the sale of one property and purchase of another. They took care of all the viewings, ensuring the whole process was as stress free as possible. Any questions we had were answered quickly, if they didn't know the answer they found out and responded within a few hours, even post sale. I cannot thank them all enough for their fantastic high level of service. I would highly recommend using Keystones if you are thinking of buying or selling.
The team helped to push through our sale/purchase quickly which was very much appreciated.
Just exchanged on a property through keystones and it's been a rough ride with lots of ups and down with the chain. And I have to say being a first time buyer Scott has always taken care of my needs and valued me as a customer. Explained everything to me and the process and even when things were looking bad always looked out for my interests and advised me with utmost candour and professionalism. The standout out quality is their honesty and valuing customers. Something very hard to find in this day and age. I would highly recommend Keystones to any prospective buyers and sellers they'll look after you.
One of the best companies in romford.Great customer services ,highly recommended.
The team at Keystones were great. Quick responses to emails and phone calls, efficient and friendly. Buying pur first home went smoothly and these guys helped to make it happen. Jay was polite and friendly - as were the other guys in the office, including Scott and Ross. Thanks guys!
Selling a house is always going to be a difficult process but Jay, Ross and the team at Keystones made this as easy as possible. They market the property well which ensured that there were lots of viewings. Even when the sale wasn't going to plan they offered good advice and acted in my best interests. I would definitely recommend using Keystones to sell your property
My experience with Jay was truly outstanding and professional. He went out of his way to make an effort to meet both myself and my wife needs. Excellent communicator, good knowledgeable and insightful into the property market within the local area. There was one occasions, where I wasn’t sure about a matter pertaining to a property purchase and he was able to provide me with the right information. A great experience working with Jay.
I am so pleased I went with Keystones all the guys are so friendly, professional and efficient. Keystones arranged so many viewings for our property quickly and promptly resulting in numerous offers. Would highly recommend.
We highly recommend the young, dynamic team at Keystones. They are thoroughly professional, hardworking and committed to providing an excellent service.
Very efficient friendly service. Proactive in regularly updating me and chasing important info. Agreed competitive fees at outset and liaised with solicitors as required. Good local connections and familiar with local firms involved in the process. Accompanied prospective viewers where required and provided feedback.
I really can’t praise Keystones Property enough. A thoroughly professional service from start to finish. The whole team were very much on the ball Jay, Archie and Scott but Ross was the main man as far as I’m concerned. Done a fantastic job selling mine and then gave him mission impossible as well. Dealing with the mother in law !! You think yours is bad well times that by 10 !! Not only did he sell her property too but he actually managed to keep her happy. A feat no man has done before !! Well done Ross and all the team. I’d be sure to recommend you to anybody in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish. Was impressed with the whole team. Ross, Scott, Jay and Archie were always aware of what was going on and therefore didn’t matter who I spoke to as they were all in the loop. I even managed to put my mother in law on to them and they managed to sell her property too. Highly recommended.
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 106 reviews