Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
If i could give more than 5 stars i would. Jay answered the phone at all hours. Let me view the property after 7pm when they close at 6 and helped me secure the property at a very good price. One of the best lettings agents ive been to.
Keystones Property have been absolutely amazing! A huge thanks to Jay who recommended a property to us to rent that was not even in a location we were looking for initially. Very happy we followed his recommendation. We paid the deposit on the spot and he made the move in process very easy and simple. We were kept updated and Louise the property manager made sure everything was ready for us when it came time to move in. Could not recommend this company enough!! 5 Stars!
Had what turned out to be a very difficult property to sell which dragged on due to a gazundering buyer, an unresponsive freeholder and of course market uncertainty due to Brexit and Covid.
All through Adil & team persisted, found a new buyer, kept pressure on both sets of solicitors, arranged inspections & house clearance as I'm living outside country.
So yes, it's very easy to recommend them if you have a place to sell.
Good luck.
Thank you for your help, you did a good job and very quick! Good luck to everyone at Keystones.
Keystones is a very good company. Thank you for helping me secure this beautiful property. We received a bottle of champagne when we moved in and it was stress free. Thank you so much Jay and Keystones.
We highly recommend this Estate Agents. After being let down before they sold our home in 6 days. We had no fuss and no worries.
Our thanks go personally to Ross, Jay and Adil. Adil kept us in the loop on every aspect of our sale and it’s progress. 8 weeks from start to moving home.
This Agency is professional, courteous and reassuring and they go the extra mile.
If u want a hassle-free sale or purchase use this Agency.
Adil Jay & Will at keystone property Collier Row have all been a pleasure to work with in the sale of my home. Even during the pandemic of coronavirus they have kept me fully informed of all activity in the sale of my home. Would 100% recommend.
The service from Keystones and Especially Adil has been fantastic. Adil has been very reassuring and guiding us through the moving process which has been very stressful but Adil has been brilliant and i could not thank him enough. If we move again i will definitely use Keystones for sure.
So I believe it's coming up to 7 years this October that I have been a tenant for a property let and managed by Keystones Agents. I also believe I was one of the founding tenants when Scott opened up in 2013. To me, Scott and his team have simply been a blessing to me and my family. The team know how to deal with issues as they arise. They were quick to respond and fix and the communication was pleasant always. They were understanding and compassionate and always fair. All their works were carried out to a high standard and even when things never went accordingly, they always handled it with dignity and professionally. To me, there is nothing negative I can say because it always worked out, if not the first time.. definitely second. So I definitely recommend them and know you will blessed like we have been. 😊
Great professional service.

The photos were well done and multiple viewings were organised as soon as the property was up for Sale. The experience of selling was smooth and not stressful, Adil and the team were all very helpful.

Would recommend using Keystones.
Great professional service.

Would recommend using Keystones.
Thank you Keystones for the help and support in the buying process. Super good service and really helpful . A special thanks to Adil with the whole process.
once agaın Thank you very much to keystone .. very very kınd helpful .. ım so happy and will come back to you guys .. keep safe ..
I sold my house with keystone quickly, after having been with two other estate agents. I with I went with Keystone to start with, would of avoided all the stress.
The whole team were very friendly and professional.
Adil was always at the other end of the phone.
I would highly recommend keystone
Excellent customer service. very dedicated
Excellent service. They got my property rented within 2 weeks of taking photos in the COVID-19 climate. Very happy.
We had the help of Keystones when buying our first property. I would deffently reccomend using them. We had help from Jay and Adil and they both made the experience a lot less stressful and were both very helpful. Thank you, Abbie & Scott
Firstly I would like say that the entire team at keystones are friendly , dedicated and excellent at their jobs. We have recently sold our house through them and the experience was made seamlessly. The house pictures that they took were far better than any other estate agent and they sold our house within a week due to the contacts that they have. The communication throughout the sale was excellent as they were only a phone call away and kept us updated of progress throughout. They also liaised between the conveyors and other estate agents in the chain to ensure they were on top of progress. I could not recommend them highly enough and will use again for my mother in laws sale in the near future. Thanks again to Adil and his team.
Nothing to say just amazing the way Jay the agent treat us he as really really helpful he was 5 stars
I cant speak highly enough of my experience with Keystones property. Manager Adil and team have shown throughout the negotiations and closing true professionalism and genuine interest on both sides towards there clients being quick to reslove and handle any issues, callbacks and informed throughout the whole process. During these unprecedented times where people need to keep safe and distance the whole process of the sale as been very quick efficient and painless. I would recommend there services and use again excellent customer services. Thank you
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 198 reviews