Breed Media Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breed Media
Read Breed Media Reviews

About Breed Media:

Unleash your creativity with Breed, the award-winning vinyl pressing, CD replication, DVD manufacturing and creative packaging agency. Express yourself, your band, your brand with evolved music and media products designed to give much more, and impact on our environment much less. This is creative media manufacturing for creative people.

Tell us how Breed Media made you happy
The best around
Perfect service from Pete Bailey and the whole team.
Very happy and very good service. Thank you.
Great product and great communication as always!
Very happy, Breed are the best!
Yes, particularly with the service. Graham was our account manager and what a wonderful person he was to deal with; super helpful, very supportive and never became frustrated by our endless questions! We have been working with Breed Media since 2015 and wouldn't work with anybody else!
Ben was so helpful and kept me informed on the status of my order throughout. I will be a long term customer.
Have to say that the service received from Breed was over and above expectation and always very professional and responsive to any queries or information requested. I would thoroughly recommend them and will definitely be using them again for all future requirements of this nature. They turned around an urgent requirement during the Xmas period spectacularly :-)
Very happy with the service. Always very happy to help and always a great product.
The team at Breed media are extremely forthcoming and helpful when dealing with their customers! It took us a while to decide what product to go with and Breed Media was very patient when dealing with our multiple requests. Quality cd printing , very happy with the result! Can only recommend :)
Yes the vinyl was excellent
Breed Media 5 star review on 10th October 2019
great service. manufactured to a high quality and delivered on time.
Excellent product and great service as always
Yes very happy
Breed Media 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Yes, great quality and delivered very quickly.
Breed Media 4 star review on 23rd May 2019
Yes, product was excellent in every way
Excellent service!
Very! I love working with Breed Media. Your customer service is too notch and I wouldn't want to use anyone else
Yes I am very happy.
Fantastic service from Graham from start to finish helping us realise the visual design aim for our release. Will use Breed for every project we do going forward
Breed Media is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews