www.key-markets.net Reviews

1.00 Rating 3 Reviews
0% of reviewers recommend www.key-markets.net

Popular Questions:

Customer Service

How can I contact www.key-markets.net?
Are you a business owner?
See Business Solutions

Write Your review

Tell us how www.key-markets.net made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photo to this review?
Upload Photo
(only JPEG and PNG files) (optional)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Merchant Metrics
This data is produced by analysing genuine customer experiences. It is not a guarantee of the company.
Customer Service
communication channels
Telephone
"Kundenservice wie Support und Beratung sind nicht gewährleistet. Ich habe sehr viele E-Mail geschrieben davon zweimal gekündigt, meine Einzahlungen zurück gefordert und nie eine Rückmeldung bekommen ausser automatische E-Mail. Meine Kündigungen und Rückzahlungen können nicht angenommen werden, erklärte mir mein Broker mit unerklärlichen Begründungen, obwohl meinem Konto immer bei jeder Kündigung ein Plus auswies. Als ich eine Auszahlung tätigen wollte wurde mein Konto gesperrt und ich hatte kein zugriff mehr auf mein Konto. Auch wurden mir 20'000.00 USD Crédit ohne meine Zustimmung auf mein Konto verschoben obwohl ich kein Zugriff habe und eine Frist gesetzt mit der Begründung bis …… muss ich den Crédit ausgleichen. Als ich mein Berater mit der Angelegenheit kontaktierte, wurde er sehr aggressiv und hatte nur verwirrende Erklärungen und nannte mich einen voll Ideot und ich werde von ihrem Anwalt hören und alles inkl. unser Haus verlieren. Im letzten Chats schrieb er mir "in dein Kopf stimmt etwas nicht" Ich kann nur raten Finger weg von dieser Firma!!!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Are you www.key-markets.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"When I asked to withdraw my funds owed to me all communication with the accountant manager stopped and I could not get through to anyone. Once I did get through to someone they said they needed more money from me to be able to withdraw my funds. This is has been going on for a while now and no one has been intouch. In fact I was asked to open another account to be able to transfer the money in to. This is a total scam. The accountant t managers name is Mike and he has totally stopped all contact with me now since asking to with draw my funds."
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
"I have opened a Forex account with key-markets.net (previously key-markets.com). They have allocated Emily Coleman as my account manager. Since the beginning, Emily Coleman has been putting unduly pressure on me to invest more and more. When I've realised that the company is one big scam, I have asked to terminate my account and return the balance owed to me. They then started asking for more money in order to release my funds. This is just a brief summary and the real story is very ugly - and in my opinion, I was also advised by many authorities to that effect, that what Key-Markets are doing is fraudulent and money laundering - in my opinion. Stay a way. 5 July 2019."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
www.key-markets.net is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews