www.key-markets.net Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.key-markets.net

Tell us how www.key-markets.net made you happy

"I have opened a Forex account with key-markets.net (previously key-markets.com). They have allocated Emily Coleman as my account manager. Since the beginning, Emily Coleman has been putting unduly pressure on me to invest more and more. When I've realised that the company is one big scam, I have asked to terminate my account and return the balance owed to me. They then started asking for more money in order to release my funds. This is just a brief summary and the real story is very ugly - and in my opinion, I was also advised by many authorities to that effect, that what Key-Markets are doing is fraudulent and money laundering - in my opinion. Stay a way. 5 July 2019."
Are you www.key-markets.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
www.key-markets.net is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access