KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Excellent service, well packaged lovely light. Would highly recommend.
The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and very friendly. The item was out of stock but as I was a bit disappointed, she was able to take the order and arrange for it to be delivered the following month. Thank you so much.
very helpful.
All my communication with the staff of Kes Lighting was by phone. The person I spoke with regarding my order was helpful and efficient with s friendly manner. There was some delay in my order being sent and each time when I phoned to enquire regarding when my lamp would arrive I was pleased to hear a helpful and professional person who kept in in the picture as to why there was a hold up and reassured me all was under contro!. If I had not had such good communication from Kes staff I would otherwise have cancelled my order. Now the lamp has arrived and I am highly delighted with it and also with the service I received from your personal there. Thank you so much.
The website and ordering was very quick and easy. The customer service was exceptional and the delivery super quick
Excellent service from start to the finish. Absolutely love the new light in my hallway
KES Lighting 5 star review on 4th May 2021
range of products and customer service brilliant definitely went the extra mile very impressed
Attractive light at a reasonable price. Arrived when that said it would.
Happy with purchase and company I would use this company again
Lovely lights just what I was looking for. Safe fast delivery.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and got my delivery out the next day. A highly recommended company!
Excellent service, so attentive to our needs. Will buy again from this company.
Superb customer service. Lights just what I wanted and great quality Will retunr
I was impressed by the great customer service of KES lighting.
I have purchased the Diyas Esme 5 light table lamp. I had been searching for ages for a table lamp to match my ceiling lamp which I bought from another supplier almost 7 years ago. From start to finish the Customer Sales
KES Lighting 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Excellent service, very pleased.
The goods were very well packed, reality matched the photo.
Best service
Very helpful over phone and love the lights
Worth the long wait.