KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
I think their stock is great and they are very friendly and responsive but I really need more help with delivery dates - it is too vague to use for lighting which always requires an electrician to get involved, so difficult to plan a project.
Hi, I absolutely adore the light I bought, its stunning, it arrived quick and all in one piece. However I had to pay 120 euro customs. I live in ROI. I know this has nothing to do with KES lighting but maybe but it should be taken into account if you are ordering from ROI.
Lovely lights but one of them arrived broken. However, you helpfully said you would resolve so am awaiting replacement.
thanks for the product. Cool product. Quite sleek
Fair price and delivery
Good service and delivery on time
If your looking for something special I can highly recommend KES. Would have liked them a little quicker but well packaged and a beautiful product when they arrived. Thank You!
Very good service and pleased with our light fittings. All arrived promptly and safely.
Excellent service even in a lockdown time. I would definitely buy them again as items are very good. One suggest only on returns - if they could provide returns service it would be 5 star service.
Have bought these products before and so very pleased with them . Thanks
light received and very pleased, thanks KES
The product is fabulous but took quite a while to assemble every strand to the frame. The quality is good and the size perfect for us. We went for warm lighting and it gives off really nice light whether turned up full or dimmed low
Ordered a new light.Advised that delivery would be about three to four weeks ahead so I was disappointed as no mention of delay when ordering and I could have ordered elsewhere.Then it arrived a couple of days later.Very confusing.
Nice bathroom light, prompt delivery. If there is something to improve, some update of shipping date and delivery will be useful.
Good customer service and and very helpful.
I placed an online order which I had to chase up, but once progressed it arrived as promised and looks fantastic. Thank you.
After an issue with the online order confirmation that has been sorted out next day I am very happy with the product that had been delivered earlier as expected. Thank you. Will buy some more lights soon and will definitely consider buying again. Stephan
Delivery prompt, well packaged, lovely product but a bit pricey
Love the light ambience with the dimmable features, and the ultra quiet fan with the DC motor. Also with the service. Very pleased.
Waited ages due to Covid, worth the wait.
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,854 reviews