KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Bits missing phoned customers service still await Parts I emailed again , still awaiting reply on missing parts Lights are good if I get the parts ???
Customer service is poor and my order was late with no updates. I had to do all the chasing.
I bought the Feiss Sterling Castle Bronze wall lights. The lights 'looked' good on the internet and the glass is indeed very good, but the 'bronze' isn't bronze at all...it's just some cheap plastic coloured bronze! Absolute rubbish...I'd never have bought them if I'd have known they weren't even made of metal. By the time I arrived home, the electrician had put them all up, so we're somewhat lumbered now, but they really are very, very disappointing and what seemed like a reasonable price now seems like a complete rip off Be warned...do not buy this tat Rob Miller
No refund up to yesterday Bad bad
After many weeks still dont have my light...!
Ordered a light ,waited for 5 weeks and had to cancel as the telephone response from the company was a disgrace ,never once followed up my telephone call allways had to call back for update never use them again
Our lamp was totally wrong. The colour should have been silver and the shade was all discoloured. Still waiting our refund.
Still not received my order!
The light is a monster. I didn’t expect the 9 light to be so heavy and enormous. It absolutely overwhelms the room so I am unable to use the light. It was a complete waste of money.
I ordered an Elstead Light and they sent a Lutec which I could have purchased for £30 cheaper They said this is normal to send a similar light from a different company🙁 I say this is fraud send what you advertise DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
I am still awaiting a answer from the company as I waited two and a half weeks for my light fitting after also paying for the light when purchasing and when it arrived all the glass was smashed inside the bubble wrap, I was hoping to have heard back by now but still waiting for a answer. Very disappointed as I had booked a electrician and had to pay him even though the light could not be fitted.
Light was damaged.
Very disappointed. Bought a light for just under £500, it got delivered in a battered box, and when opened it was in such a bad state with packaging all broken. Phoned the company and apparently this was a customer return. Anyway please double check with the company before purchasing that the light is new and not a customer return. Company was happy to take it back and offer a full refund.
Highly competitive prices and the entire process from placing the order online, delivery and post-sales support was absolutely first class. Can't recommend KES highly enough!
Would not buy from them again
hi in the set on the wall i miss one part 😞please send me a new one ????
Avoid! The lights I received were faulty. This was verified by a qualified electrician. However I was practically called a lier by this company. It took me to chase for over a week to get a refund and I am still out of pocket by £50 that I don't suppose I will ever get back. Two weeks of unnecessary stress!
My first £1,000 order went as planned. I then ordered a variety of lights for around £1,100 for the rest of our project and with no reason given they have decided not to honour any of the order and have refused so far to provide any reason why they are unable to fulfill it. Appalling customer service.
Ordered and paid in full for a light fitting 3rd Oct 2018 that from the website suggested it was in stop or if back ordered would be 5-10 days. I was later notified that this light fitting was not actually in the country and would be available towards end November, then later again notified it will now be 21st December, approx 10 weeks if it arrives then !
Dear Debbie I am so sorry that we have not managed to fulfil your order yet. We notify our customers immediately if the goods are out of stock and we cannot fulfil an order straight away. Unfortunately the date that they were due into the manufacturer was pushed back and we did contact you. I appreciate this is frustrating but we do update our customers regularly. I can tell you that we have received the fitting here today so it can go out for delivery tomorrow. I will add some lamps free of charge for the inconvenience. Kind Regards Anne
Light arrived, we were moving so we didn’t fit it till this weekend. Completely different colour from the one i was shown in the shop. They just walk away. No help..no exchange nothing. Disgusting customer service.
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,835 reviews