KES Lighting Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,004 reviews
5 out of 5
Read KES Lighting Reviews
I order a product that stated it was in stock. I made a payment. The product was not in stock so i sent an email cancelling order. The company did not refund me as promised and to add injury then sent me this link to review my purchase. Oh dear! What an incompetent company. Please refund me! Be aware.
Hi Yes I have placed an order between 2 or 3 k worth of fittings as you have a very good selection. My only disappointment is when I went and googled fittings I deliberately picked .ie web address as with brexit I did not want any more extra charges other than what I paid on line. Now I think I have a duty and vat charges whitch could bring my costs up by 30 to 40 per cent more than I wanted to pay. I am still waiting on confirmation on some of fittings and I paid for order over 4 weeks ago so a little disappointed. Thanks Derek Goucher.
I ordered mantra lighting and found that the depth was too long, and when I asked if I could change for other lighting and send these ones back as they were in perfect condition.
Order two items, they ship only one. When the items finally arrive, one is damaged. Three emails requesting resolution are ignored. Finally a phone call is necessary to wake them up and I am promised a replacement part (that I will have to fit myself) in three or four weeks. 10 weeks later I am still waiting. I'd rather sit in the dark than buy from these people again.
Appalling Service. They do not hold stock. It will be over two months before you get a delivery. Avoid!
Bloody awful, non existent customer service...waiting for months for my light...now I’m waiting for my money back..!
You showed the light with coloured Ideal Lux Rain colour 105277 crystal ceiling light with red, green yellow blue and clear crystals and that is what I thought I was purchasing, however my light has come with all clear crystals. I do not like it, I could have bought a clear crystal light from any local shop. Still in box I would like to return it as it is not what I purchased.
Bits missing phoned customers service still await Parts I emailed again , still awaiting reply on missing parts Lights are good if I get the parts ???
Customer service is poor and my order was late with no updates. I had to do all the chasing.
I bought the Feiss Sterling Castle Bronze wall lights. The lights 'looked' good on the internet and the glass is indeed very good, but the 'bronze' isn't bronze at all...it's just some cheap plastic coloured bronze! Absolute rubbish...I'd never have bought them if I'd have known they weren't even made of metal. By the time I arrived home, the electrician had put them all up, so we're somewhat lumbered now, but they really are very, very disappointing and what seemed like a reasonable price now seems like a complete rip off Be warned...do not buy this tat Rob Miller
No refund up to yesterday Bad bad
After many weeks still dont have my light...!
Ordered a light ,waited for 5 weeks and had to cancel as the telephone response from the company was a disgrace ,never once followed up my telephone call allways had to call back for update never use them again
Our lamp was totally wrong. The colour should have been silver and the shade was all discoloured. Still waiting our refund.
Still not received my order!
The light is a monster. I didn’t expect the 9 light to be so heavy and enormous. It absolutely overwhelms the room so I am unable to use the light. It was a complete waste of money.
I ordered an Elstead Light and they sent a Lutec which I could have purchased for £30 cheaper They said this is normal to send a similar light from a different company🙁 I say this is fraud send what you advertise DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
I am still awaiting a answer from the company as I waited two and a half weeks for my light fitting after also paying for the light when purchasing and when it arrived all the glass was smashed inside the bubble wrap, I was hoping to have heard back by now but still waiting for a answer. Very disappointed as I had booked a electrician and had to pay him even though the light could not be fitted.
Light was damaged.
Very disappointed. Bought a light for just under £500, it got delivered in a battered box, and when opened it was in such a bad state with packaging all broken. Phoned the company and apparently this was a customer return. Anyway please double check with the company before purchasing that the light is new and not a customer return. Company was happy to take it back and offer a full refund.
KES Lighting is rated 4.82 based on 2,004 reviews