KES Lighting Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,004 reviews
5 out of 5
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Ordered and paid in full for a light fitting 3rd Oct 2018 that from the website suggested it was in stop or if back ordered would be 5-10 days. I was later notified that this light fitting was not actually in the country and would be available towards end November, then later again notified it will now be 21st December, approx 10 weeks if it arrives then !
Dear Debbie I am so sorry that we have not managed to fulfil your order yet. We notify our customers immediately if the goods are out of stock and we cannot fulfil an order straight away. Unfortunately the date that they were due into the manufacturer was pushed back and we did contact you. I appreciate this is frustrating but we do update our customers regularly. I can tell you that we have received the fitting here today so it can go out for delivery tomorrow. I will add some lamps free of charge for the inconvenience. Kind Regards Anne
Appalling Service. They do not hold stock. It will be over two months before you get a delivery. Avoid!
Bits missing phoned customers service still await Parts I emailed again , still awaiting reply on missing parts Lights are good if I get the parts ???
Still not received my order!
Fantastic Service, very helpful, ordered over the phone, collected from store, someone even carried it to the car for me, nice shop.
Order two items, they ship only one. When the items finally arrive, one is damaged. Three emails requesting resolution are ignored. Finally a phone call is necessary to wake them up and I am promised a replacement part (that I will have to fit myself) in three or four weeks. 10 weeks later I am still waiting. I'd rather sit in the dark than buy from these people again.
Bloody awful, non existent customer service...waiting for months for my light...now I’m waiting for my money back..!
You showed the light with coloured Ideal Lux Rain colour 105277 crystal ceiling light with red, green yellow blue and clear crystals and that is what I thought I was purchasing, however my light has come with all clear crystals. I do not like it, I could have bought a clear crystal light from any local shop. Still in box I would like to return it as it is not what I purchased.
Customer service is poor and my order was late with no updates. I had to do all the chasing.
I bought the Feiss Sterling Castle Bronze wall lights. The lights 'looked' good on the internet and the glass is indeed very good, but the 'bronze' isn't bronze at all...it's just some cheap plastic coloured bronze! Absolute rubbish...I'd never have bought them if I'd have known they weren't even made of metal. By the time I arrived home, the electrician had put them all up, so we're somewhat lumbered now, but they really are very, very disappointing and what seemed like a reasonable price now seems like a complete rip off Be warned...do not buy this tat Rob Miller
No refund up to yesterday Bad bad
After many weeks still dont have my light...!
Ordered a light ,waited for 5 weeks and had to cancel as the telephone response from the company was a disgrace ,never once followed up my telephone call allways had to call back for update never use them again
Our lamp was totally wrong. The colour should have been silver and the shade was all discoloured. Still waiting our refund.
I recently bought a number Mantra Alisio LED ceiling fans along with a Mantra Zero ceiling light. KES Lighting were very helpful during my initial enquiries and delivery was timely. More importantly, when one of the fans did not function as it should, Shane at KES was on the ball and promptly arranged for a replacement fan to be delivered and the faulty one to be picked up at the same time. How companies react when things go wrong is very important to me, and their no quibble response was much appreciated. I would definitely recommend them as a supplier.
The light is a monster. I didn’t expect the 9 light to be so heavy and enormous. It absolutely overwhelms the room so I am unable to use the light. It was a complete waste of money.
I ordered an Elstead Light and they sent a Lutec which I could have purchased for £30 cheaper They said this is normal to send a similar light from a different company🙁 I say this is fraud send what you advertise DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
I am still awaiting a answer from the company as I waited two and a half weeks for my light fitting after also paying for the light when purchasing and when it arrived all the glass was smashed inside the bubble wrap, I was hoping to have heard back by now but still waiting for a answer. Very disappointed as I had booked a electrician and had to pay him even though the light could not be fitted.
Light was damaged.
Very disappointed. Bought a light for just under £500, it got delivered in a battered box, and when opened it was in such a bad state with packaging all broken. Phoned the company and apparently this was a customer return. Anyway please double check with the company before purchasing that the light is new and not a customer return. Company was happy to take it back and offer a full refund.
KES Lighting is rated 4.82 based on 2,004 reviews