KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Amazing and attentive service. Lights arrived on time and packaged well. Everything was fab. Will order more lights soon!
Ordered and paid in full for a light fitting 3rd Oct 2018 that from the website suggested it was in stop or if back ordered would be 5-10 days. I was later notified that this light fitting was not actually in the country and would be available towards end November, then later again notified it will now be 21st December, approx 10 weeks if it arrives then !
Dear Debbie I am so sorry that we have not managed to fulfil your order yet. We notify our customers immediately if the goods are out of stock and we cannot fulfil an order straight away. Unfortunately the date that they were due into the manufacturer was pushed back and we did contact you. I appreciate this is frustrating but we do update our customers regularly. I can tell you that we have received the fitting here today so it can go out for delivery tomorrow. I will add some lamps free of charge for the inconvenience. Kind Regards Anne
I recently bought a number Mantra Alisio LED ceiling fans along with a Mantra Zero ceiling light. KES Lighting were very helpful during my initial enquiries and delivery was timely. More importantly, when one of the fans did not function as it should, Shane at KES was on the ball and promptly arranged for a replacement fan to be delivered and the faulty one to be picked up at the same time. How companies react when things go wrong is very important to me, and their no quibble response was much appreciated. I would definitely recommend them as a supplier.
Great looking outside lights, next day delivery 👌🏻 Just need to be fitted
Avoid! The lights I received were faulty. This was verified by a qualified electrician. However I was practically called a lier by this company. It took me to chase for over a week to get a refund and I am still out of pocket by £50 that I don't suppose I will ever get back. Two weeks of unnecessary stress!
Excellent service
Absolutely delighted with service provided. Before purchase I made an enquiry about the fitting which was answered immediately, then delivery was prompt and well packaged. After sales was good too with an email asking if I was happy with my purchase.
Great fast service!
Ordered and received in Northern Ireland within a few working days, all good. I have the outdoor porch light installed and went for 2 subtle amber glow bulbs. Looks awesome. Customer service was pretty excellent too. Would buy from kes lighting again.
Quality products, prompt delivery and fabulous customer service. Very impressed!
Had some queries about the light which they were very helpful and quick about answering. Competitive prices and was delivered overseas within 3 days. Very good experience with them, I would recommend and use them again.
Despite my online order being accepted and my account debited KES refused to supply the goods as they had made a pricing mistake on their website. They were not even prepared to offer me a discount as a gesture of goodwill.
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,836 reviews