KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting ?

Andrea Begent
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price and very fast and efficient service. Would definitely use again. Thank you."
"Couldn't ask for a better lighting supplier! The range is great, prices are better. Delivery is fast and when I had issue it was dealt with and resolved within a few days. I wish more retailers were like KES!"
Jagdish Patel
Verified Buyer
"very efficient and quick service. Kept me updated from order date to delivery date. I will recommend this supplier."
David Bath
Verified Buyer
"Accurate and helpful product details, Very fast delivery and competitive pricing."
"Sent me a special order all the way to Sweden. Nothing was broken, it arrived exactly on time and communication was clear and constant the entire process. So pleased I am ordering more tomorrow!"
Jacky & Alan
Verified Buyer
"So helpful and efficient knowledgeable about the products"
Judith Broadhead
Verified Buyer
"Item required in stock. Superb quality, very competitively priced and speedy delivery. Will definitely use KES again."
Barbara Stallard
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and efficient and the lights were very well packed. Soon after delivery I received an email from Kes Lighting which offered help if I had any problems with the lights. No problems. I love my new lights."
Alan Baker
Verified Buyer
"Delivery of item was quick and to a shop I had to pass that same day. Price was excellent. What more can I say?"
Maya Javeed
Verified Buyer
"I’m always sceptical about online shopping. However, I saw these amazing Lamps I wanted and I tumbled across the site. They had the exact ones I wanted and to my surprise, slighter cheaper than the other site (hence why I was a little sceptical). So rather than purchasing straight of the site, I called and spoke to a representative. They reassured me that they had the items in stock and I would receive them within 14 days. I received regular updates via email which I found rather reassuring. On arrival, I noticed one of the lamps wasn’t the same colour (being made out of marble I appreciate each piece is different), however the colour was slightly darker and knowing that I am extremely pedantic about things, I wanted both items to be the same. Again, the representative apologised and took the responsibility of contacting the manufacturer to rectify the problem. Within 7 days I received my replacement lamp and on this occasion, it matched! People, often say if I’m happy with something, then it must be awesome :)))"
"Fantastic feature light for breakfast bar. Looks amazing. With quick and easy ordering and fast delivery. Job well done."
Sharon Pout
Verified Buyer
"I purchased three lights and when they arrived one had a fault, the customer service I received was second to none, the light was replaced without question and they picked up the faulty light from my home. I am delighted with the lights and recommend KES Lighting to everyone."
"Good service, pleased with purchase"
"The lights look great, now that they are installed. However, as a professional engineer I found the wall lights unbelievably difficult to fit! I had to make a temporary hook to support the weight of the lights while persuading the wiring to fit inside. The single fixing screw was almost dropped a number of times while trying to line it up with the hole in the bottom of the wall bracket. I had to modify a screwdriver with tape and rubber sleeving to grip the screw while forcing the wall light upward into the top of the wall bracket. After many attempts, I managed to guide the screw straight in, and the lights are now working."
"Good customer service. No hassle."
"Lights arrived quickly and were well packaged, great price too."
Richard Petter
Verified Buyer
"Rang up to check stock. Paid over the phone and the lights arrived less than 24 hours later. This was followed up by an email asking if everything was ok! Excellent customer service."
David Sdams
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A pleasure to deal with."
Steven Firth
Verified Buyer
"The prices were the most competitive I found. The ordering and delivery was efficient with good communication throughout"
"Ordered lights on Saturday & delivered on Tuesday. This was followed by an email to see if I was happy with my purchase. The ceiling lights & 2 bedside lights are fab and look even better than they did online. Would definitely use KES lighting again"
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 592 reviews