KES Lighting Reviews

192 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting?

STUART
Verified Buyer

Good customer service, were always in contact to let me know the status of my order.
Verified Buyer

A professional service offered at all times
Verified Buyer

Efficient, helpful, charming, wonderful choice. Well worth making the 140 round trip. Wish there were more companies like KES.
Rod Everest
Verified Buyer

Superb Value and after sales customer care
Verified Buyer

Customer Service follow up on the order.
Langley Hotel, Whitby
Verified Reviewer

My wife and I travelled 3.5 hrs from Yorkshire where we own a 5 Star Hotel on the coast. Why, because the whole team at KES Bedworth made it worth it. They opened early to help us with journey time, where very knowledgeable and went to every length to look after us. We re coming back in a few weeks time to spend more money because it's not just the product that's 1st class, the team are also. Thanks for all you're help and advise guy's.
Pia Tait
Verified Reviewer

Our order was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. On top of that a replacement shade was sent immediately after we managed to break one of five.
Excellent customer service throughout
Verified Reviewer

What a great company. Fabulous customer service, quick delivery to my address overseas and I absolutely love the product. The product was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Good service and delivery
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and competitively priced products. Recommended!
Fran K
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely polite staff, with an excellent knowledge of products etc. Efficient service and aftercare.
Verified Reviewer

Quality product, competitively priced, easy purchase procedure and excellent communication regarding the status of the order. Outstanding customer service and focus. Well done.
Verified Reviewer

This is a lovely company to deal with, in every aspect. Not only do they have wonderful quality stock, they can easily and speedily get hold of variants. They know their stock extremely well and are more than prepared to devote time in assisting a correct decision being made. Their prices are very competitive and they are a delight to deal with and talk to. All in all, one of my favourite companies and I only wish others were as good as they are!
Verified Reviewer

We couldn't find a suitable light for our conservatory, Anne was so helpful with helping us find the best option.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service to sort out any issues outside their control coupled with excellent discounted pricing make Kes stand out from all the others when it comes to lighting. Thoroughly recommended
Verified Reviewer

From placing the order until delivery l was given first class customer service, so rarely seen nowadays. Delivery prompt and a follow up phone call to check all was well. Can not fault them.
Keith Simpson
Verified Reviewer

Quick delivery with protective packaging the best I have seen. Perhaps UK Mail that they used for delivery doesn't have the best reputation for taking care of parcels, after a TV programme focusing on them but I think the impressive packaging would have defeated even the worst of UK Mail. Also appreciated the follow up E-Mail to check everything okay.

Grok Lov Square Designer LED Wall Light

Thank you for getting the 2 lights I ordered to me as quick as you could. I really appreciated your excellent customer service from enquiry to delivery. The cost was very appealing as they were discounted compared to other websites - which made me go no further. I will always look to KES Lighting first for a more personal buying experience.
Verified Reviewer

Great service from great staff, products, price & delivery....all was excellent.

Looking forward to buy off them again.
Verified Reviewer

Good service, quick delivery and competitive pricing.
KES Lighting is rated 4.93 based on 192 reviews