KES Lighting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service - from product to delivery. Good on price and product selection
Raj BIRAK
Verified Buyer

Amazing selection and quality products . Made a few purchases and will definitely be going back. Staff are fantastic, really go out of their to assist and have a lot of knowledge regarding styles etc. Best lighting place I have found and would highly recommend if you are looking for good quality products and excellent customer services . Thank you KES lighting !!!
Susan Jones
Verified Buyer

i called KES and spoke to Ann who very extremely helpful. The price was very good and they gave a first class service. I was informed about despatch and delivery so I would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Arrived promptly, well packed & priced competitively
Christine Walker
Verified Buyer

The whole order process was simple, delivery was very quick and my light was very well packaged, lights due to be installed soon but they look great in the box!
Verified Buyer

Delivery took a little longer than advised. However service was brilliant & product (lamp) is lovely and was cheaper than anyone else. Had delivery arrived the date I was told it would I would have given the top rating. A minor problem.
Nicholas Hopper
Verified Buyer

We had great communication from the outset on the progress of the delivery and also was nice to get a follow up from the customer services team.
Michael Charrier

Very stylish product.
Verified Buyer

Good customer service and delivery.
Verified Buyer

Excellent company would highly recommend
Manny
Verified Reviewer

Completely RUDE and unhelpful. Placed an order for 16 expensive down lights and the recommended driver for the LED light as per the website. When installed didn't work so when I called KES they advised LED driver was incorrect on their website and I would have to pay the P&P to return the drivers. Then KES (James Kelly) couldn't tell me which driver I needed and I would have to find out my self or speak to the electrician. Then when I asked for full refund as I didn't know which LED Driver I required as I'm not a electrian and I would prefer to buy complete set I was told NOT TO CALL THEM AGAIN & TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSESWHERE.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM AS IF YOU HAVE ANY PEOBLEMS THEY NO GOOD.
Sandra Giannasi
Verified Buyer

The light fitting wasn't cheap but it's easy to see why. The materials are high quality and it feels and looks substantial. The lighting effect is really attractive on the wall. Best price we could find on-line. Easy to use web site. Prompt, efficient delivery. Good communication throughout. Even checked to make sure that it had arrived and we were happy with it. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with product. Good quality, looks nice, just what I was looking for. Speedy service, item well packaged. No problems encountered. Follow up email to check that I was happy with my purchase. My bathroom is finally complete 🙂
Irene Greaves
Verified Buyer

If you're looking for quality lighting at the best market price then KES Lighting is your go-to place. I have done a lot of research when sourcing my ceiling and wall lights and each and every time KES Lighting came out on top - both in price and reviews. Level of service and follow-up is excellent and delivery is straightaway. Will be using KES again when sourcing lighting. Highly recommended *****
Lionel Clifton
Verified Buyer

parcels arrived on time and very well protected and when finally unpacked make an absolutely BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF LAMPS thank you so much LDC
Verified Buyer

From Annie in the first instance supplying additional photographs and advice through to Steve sorting the delivery and following up the safe arrival this company were a pleasure to deal with. We now have a beautiful light fitting purchased at an exceptionally good price. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you
Verified Buyer

My light fitting arrived on time as planned
Diane Hensman
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service we recd from KES I emailed several times and always got a prompt reply. Delivery was excellent also. I would highly recommend them
Nicola Wright
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, I'm so happy with my light.
Mike Greenwood
Verified Buyer

We bought some lights which in the end were too large for our space, they were very good quality - KES handled the shipment and refund smoothly - service was good even though we did not keep the lights
KES Lighting is rated 4.86 based on 308 reviews