KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting ?

"I experienced excellent customer service from kes lighting..fast delivery, and light fitting is stunning..would definitely purchase from them again.."
"Accuracy of delivery and email to confirm receipt. To check and fit yet."
"Visited the shop in Bedworth and found the staff to be very helpful, informative and patient with helping us to choose the lights we wanted. Lights were purchased and able to bring wall lights home with us as these were in stock, other lights were ordered for home delivery. Delivery was due from the 17th September but they arrived early on the 13th which was an excellent service. Keep up the good work, would definitely recommend KES lighting to others."
"Great communication and speedy delivery."
"Been looking for a pendant chandelier for ages for my stair well, this was the perfect one i found, and its so beautiful especially at night. Would recommend to everyone thank you ☺️"
"Excellent service and competitive pricing. Highly recommended."
"We have had excellent service from Kes lighting, the lights were delivered on time as promised and the products was very much up to our expectations. Moreover we were well impressed with the follow up service email we got, to check if we were satisfied with their product and service."
"Still waiting for order as there was an error"
"Absolute terrific customer service, would deffinately recommend."
"Great products, fantastic service."
"Good communication, product delivered in good timeframe and tracked. Would use again and recommend."
"The ceiling light I received looks fantastic Good quality, look great in my lounge"
"Absolutely stunning light I will be getting another one for bedroom in future. Fast delivery too and very good price. Would highly recommend."
"I ordered 2 lamps on 31st July and actually received them on 3rd September; not good service."
"Very impressed with the selection of lighting they have and always provide excellent customer service. Even if you cant find what you are looking for, they will! Very knowledgeable and definitely will use again."
"Fantastic service. Time, care and attention were spent helping me choose the right lights with a few phone calls backwards and forwards. Their prices were competitive and I placed the order and the first batch arrived the next day, but sadly one of the glass bowls were broken in transit. They immediately ordered another and it arrived safely the next day with the rest of the order as well as some complementary bulbs. I am really pleased with the lights. Communication by Kes was brilliant and everything was very clear and efficient. It was a real pleasure to do business with them. I wish more businesses were like that."
"Incredibly easy transaction and the light is out of this world..... I absolutely love it ❤"
"Very pleased with the good and different types of lighting. Had good comments from friends and family."
"Brilliant customer service. I used the chat feature on their website to ask questions about the light I wanted to buy, and the staff were able to assist with all my enquiries. I ordered online and the item was delivered the next day by DPD. I was advised step by step by email/ text where my parcel was and was able to have it delivered to a safe place as I wasn’t in. Product itself looks really good and I’ve had lots of compliments now it’s been installed. Would highly recommend KES lighting."
"Excellent service 10/10"
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 742 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!