KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
"Great service and lights arrived on time. Staff was really helpful.Well pleased with the lights they look great.Deffo buy again"
"Web site was easy to use. Delivery prompt and customer services, as much as I have used it (not much), was very good."
"From ordering to recieving my product all the staff were pleasant and helpful, keeping me informed and helping with technical questions I had. I would buy from them again purely on a good customer service basis not to mention how good my item was, very happy customer, 5 stars!"
"Second time I have ordered from Kes lighting. I was very impressed the first time .Ordering made so easy delivery always within the allocated time and most importantly of all the goods are top quality. Thank you"
"Really pleased with my new lights. They arrived well packaged and delivery was very quick. I would definitely recommend KES Lighting."
"Lights as described, have yet to fit them, let you know when up and working,regards,phil grant."
"Just had lights fitted - look absolutely georgeous- A real talking point- excellent customer service. Would recommend to anyone."
"Fast and efficient service at a good price. Followed up with a personal email to check everything was OK. Very pleased overall."
"We recently purchased a pair of wall lamps from Kes lighting. Their customer service was excellent, being prompt and helpful. A minor hiccup on ordering was swiftly resolved via phone and email. The lights were extremely well packed and we are pleased with our purchase."
"Very pleased with light. Delivered quickly"
"Great service, as actually able to talk to someone on the phone to get advice, measurements and weight of the light I wanted. Delivered quickly, although so well packed it was tricky to open some bits. Thrilled with my light...it’s exactly what it looked like on line and just what I wanted!"
"Very helpful company with information regarding lighting purchases and technical help over correct lamps and installation. Excellent delivery service as well."
"Loved my light, it was the best price for what I bought and delivery service was very good."
"Very pleased with our purchase .... they are not up yet but we love the lights Great contact from company abd we woukdcdeal with you again Thank you"
"Excellent products bought 4 light fittings now from KES been very happy quality of the products & with the service given all arrived within a few days."
"Delivered as promised. Unfortunately had to wait as item was out of stock and didn’t tell me when I ordered on the website"
"So far so good, lights arrived promptly. Loved the outdoor lantern, not seen the other up yet due to decorating. Packed well. Service so far excellent."
"Excellent service, even though they were having the showroom refitted."
"Showed all options. Opened door to us when clearly refurbishing the showroom. Products were as good as shown in brochures. Will use the shop again in the future. Pleasant staff."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Top class service .Would use this site again and recommend to friends & family."
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 812 reviews