KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting ?

Michael Elliott
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a wall light product online. Communication from KES was good and the light arrived on the day promised."
Eric Galbraith
Verified Buyer
"Flawless delivery service of exactly what we were looking for at competitive price - outstanding!"
Eileen Kearsley
Verified Buyer
"Had never ordered from this company before but as the two light fittings were £100 cheaper and in taking the previous reviews into consideration decided to order from them. Ordering was easy and the communication and fast delivery second to none. We did have a slight problem as some of the crystals were damaged but Lauren and Stephen jumped into action and ordered replacements which came within a few days, no problem. I always think that it is easy to rate a company when everything is going well but it takes a great company to perform this well when there is a problem. I wholeheartedly recommend this company to you."
"The lights have still not arrived despite an email to say they were despatched and should be with you tomorrow. So I stayed in the entire day. Nothing. No update. It would be helpful to have communication."
Joanne Godden
Verified Buyer
"They were very efficient with sending out all the light fittings I had ordered and sent polite emails to enquire whether I was happy with the products when they had arrived"
Graham Atherton
Verified Buyer
"We received the items very quickly. They were well packaged. We have only done a quick visual check as they won’t be fitted for a month or two but they looked ok"
"After experiencing bad service and damaged goods on three recent occasions with another company, it was very refreshing to find KES Lighting who has a great range of products. I was able to find exactly the pendant light fitting required and at a good price. Although the delivered was a day late I was kept fully informed of the of the situation. The service was first class and the product was well package and arrived without any damage, Well done. I recommend this company without reservation."
Marta Markheva
Verified Buyer
"Great product, stylish designs, efficient delivery, great communication and notification system during delivery."
Doreen Charnley
Verified Buyer
"You helped when I telephoned you and the photos you emailed were good but when it was installed it is fantastic far better than I expected I am very pleased with it"
Russell Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great price and lovely product. Would recommend to others."
"I bought a beautiful chandelier Saldana5. His signature is true. The seller was excellent communication. The goods were perfectly fine to the Czech Republic in a very short delivery time."
Patricia Killion
Verified Buyer
"We recently moved into our new home in France and to our surprise the previous owners took all the light fixtures. We are not in a big retail area and unfamiliar with where to shop. We are very happy we found KES and have replaced all our light fixtures with their products. The quality exceeded our expectations as well as the customer service and shipping. KES is now our go to for all our lighting needs. 5 big stars!!"
"goods arrived within 24 hrs. Brilliant communication on order status from start to finish. Will definitely be coming ack and recommending"
Robert Paton
"Great service thanks"
"Excellent service provided from point of order through to delivery and after service. Nothing was too much trouble and the team at KES were courteous and efficient. This was my second order placed with them and I would highly recommend this company. It was a pleasure to do business with you KES. Keep up the good work!"
Ian Hancock
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased 13 lights from KES all through our property and the service has always been first class, always quick and well packed, quality of product is also exceptional."
"Excellent customer service. Lights arrived well packaged & within time specified. Had a problem which was sorted out in 24hrs. Great lighting selection too."
"Overall a very good shopping experience. Lights were shipped very quickly and received at agreed date. The firm used to ship the goods (dpd) even gave a one hour time slot for delivery on the day which again was very helpful and easy. Will definitely use this company again."
"Quick delivery and kept well informed"
"Personal customer service. A personal phone call when the delivery was delayed (by just one day), and a personal email directly after delivery asking whether everything was to my satisfaction. This sort of customer service stands out these days and was very noticed. The product I purchased is good quality and looks great. I would certainly purchase from KES Lighting again."
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews