KES Lighting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting?

Kerry Stead
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, email updates & follow up email to check goods ok. Also excellent value for money. Light looks lovely. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

great personal service and attention, followed up quickly, exactly as promised [ special next day delivery ] ; couldn't have had better service.
Verified Buyer

A wonderful light that adds a touch of class.
Rob Lloyd
Verified Buyer

The product and price were excellent. Also local to our address if anything went wrong.
Alistair McPhee
Verified Buyer

Right product; good price and helpful and efficient customer service when my order went awry.
James Pettigrew
Verified Buyer

Good choice of fittings, excellent price and quick delivery
Andrew Rowley
Verified Buyer

We have not yet installed our new light but we found an outstanding choice of lights from KES, the website was well designed and easy to navigate, prices were very competitive and delivery was extremely prompt. Overall very happy and we will certainly visit the site again.
Jill Staley
Verified Buyer

I can highly recommend this company. I had a telephone chat with a lady called Ann, she could not have been more helpful if she tried.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff with fresh ideas, thanks for all the lighting in our new home.
Jan Pesadik
Verified Buyer

Great people, wonderful customer service and gorgeous lamps, thanks :-)
Richard Chilcott
Verified Buyer

Good price,quick delivery and good quality product.
Kafren Moroz

Customer. Service good delivery good
Verified Buyer

KES were great. They ordered in some lights especially for us to hit a fitting deadline.
Terrence Gibson

ordered 1 day received next day right price no complaints at all
Joy Potts
Verified Buyer

Lovely quality and easy to adjust chain and fit. Gives great pattern on ceiling when lit. It's also different to most of the chandeliers I saw at other suppliers. Well packaged and prompt delivery.
Rena Gardner
Verified Buyer

Friendly service on the phone. One large light ordered actually arrived the next day which was miraculous! Well done Kes. Wish there were more companies like you.
Adam Laidler
Verified Buyer

Great communication regarding further information I required about a specific light fitting.
The light fittings I purchased were substantially cheaper than I had seen in a local store.
Verified Buyer

Lights purchased were really good value, they look great and from order to delivery, the whole purchase process was very good indeed.
Malcolm Bird
Verified Buyer

Good follow up after purchase and great advice offered
Paula Bamfield
Verified Buyer

Online service was excellent, prompt and friendly. I love the light I bought and will definitely buy again from KES Lighting.
KES Lighting is rated 4.87 based on 382 reviews