KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
"Great choice of lighting equipment, friendly knowledgeable staff, would definitely recommend,"
"Excellent service"
"staff very helpful very informative about all light fittings"
"1st class delivery service,. Excellent packaging,prompt delivery and kept informed every step of the way. Chandelier and wall lights are gorgeous and pictures on website do not do them justice. Very ornate and exceptional quality. and well worth the money. Kes lighting contacted me as soon as I had received my order to ensure that I was happy. Highly recommend these lights and KES Lighting,I will definately be making more purchases,many thanks"
"Excellent service lights packed very well and delivered promptly once I placed the order, great quality."
"We have just received our first order from KES. We looked at some lights in a local shop and came away to have a think. When we looked on line KES were considerably cheaper so we decided to go with them. When it came to ordering the bulbs I got a bit bogged down and they were really, really helpful. Polite, efficient and friendly. First order came really, really well packed and everything just right. Next order due Saturday, so excited about our find and the great service from KES. Thank you"
"Good service , well priced 👍🏻"
"Sales team very good and delivery,however it took me 5 hours to put the chandelier together"
"Beautiful light! Very pleased with order and delivery process."
"Absolutely delighted with service provided. Before purchase I made an enquiry about the fitting which was answered immediately, then delivery was prompt and well packaged. After sales was good too with an email asking if I was happy with my purchase."
"Delivery was on time and the price of the product was heavily discounted, with no delivery charges asked for. The product is as described and of very good quality. I needed some advice on the assembly and the company supplying were quick with a helpful responce."
"My lights look amazing, arrived well packed and when arranged. Communication with the company was reassuring and very helpful. I would definitely use this company again and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Thank you again."
"products seem good took a while to arrive although the packaging was as if they were display models and stuffed into boxes with loads of newspaper. will review properly when my electrician has put light on the outside walls"
Hi Vanessa, thank you very much for the feedback. With these lanterns, as they have panels of glass in, we do open them up and add more packaging just to ensure they aren't broken in transit. I hope you are happy with them once they are up. Thank you for your order.
"I contacted KES lighting looking for replacement glass shade for my Aurelia pendant as I had smashed one. I had already contacted another company who said they didn't supply them due to the fragility. The lady on the Webchat was very helpful, said she had 3 sizes in stock so I chose the one I wanted, the invoice was sent within a few minutes and the item was dispatched the same day and received the next day. It was very well packed so that it was not damaged and I am very pleased with a great service."
"Great light, fast delivery. Thank you"
"Fascinating design, outstanding quality and service."
"Great service - ordered/informed when light fitting was to be delivered - delivered early"
"Fantastic service and products had a call after my delivery to see if everything arrived safely and that I was happy with my lights ... brilliant customer service"
"I have been delighted with the service I received. E-mails were answered quickly (even on weekends) and promised phone calls were received. KES were able to ship items to Jersey without VAT with no hassle. Prices very competitive although shipping a bit high. However would definitely use again."
"When I purchased a large Feiss Woodstock Oval Cage light fitting online, Kes Lighting were immediate in their contact, with full details of how they were dealing with my order and lots of information should I need help fitting the light, they also contacted me to check that everything was OK with the delivery. I received my light fitting very quickly, very well packaged and absolutely thrilled with the look and quality of the light fitting. Couldn't recommend the company or the light fitting enough."
KES Lighting is rated 4.85 based on 875 reviews