KES Lighting Reviews

214 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

james@keslighting.co.uk

191, Newtown Road

How would you rate KES Lighting?

Rod Taylor
Verified Buyer

A rating of very good is inadequate, the friendly and efficient service was better than excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend KES Lighting to anyone. A first class company.
Andrea McDonnell
Verified Buyer

Excellent display in the showroom with staff on hand to offer advice. From placing the order to receiving delivery kept informed.
Verified Buyer

My beautiful lights arrived in 2 days and were a very competitive price. Kes were very helpful with delivery information responding quickly to my enquiries. I did have a small part missing which was sent from the manufacturer in days. Customer service and aftercare to this standard is a rare thing. I would definitely recommend led to others.
Reece Knight
Verified Buyer

The staff were very helpful, explaining in depth the details of each light I inquired about. I left satisfied with the quality of my purchase. I would, and I plan to, purchase from KES again.
Verified Buyer

Although my order for two floor lamps could not be dealt with in one transaction, nevertheless, the service from KES Lighting was always prompt and effective and I got what I wanted. I would not hesitate to use them again

LS
Carol Fisher
Verified Buyer

I have used KEZ lighting many times. I have always found what wanted and it's always been the right choice. The staff are amazing always there to help and guide you without being pushy. Will always go to KEZ for my lights. No where else has the choice that KEZ provides or the staff.
Christine Gillespie
Verified Buyer

Lighting required for domestic use. Excellent telephone advice and deluvery came when they said it would. Would have no hesitation in seeking their help again.
Verified Buyer

I received fantastic customer service. Staff took the time, to find exactly the product I wanted and nothing was too much trouble 👍.
Carey Glass
Verified Buyer

Incredibly accommodating for my needs following a flood. Delightful customer services lady
Charles Broomhead
Verified Buyer

Fantastic range of lights and fittings at great prices. Fantastic, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Definitely my favourite and the best place to buy!
Adrian Vodden
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, staff very friendly with first class product knowledge
Karl Wisniewski
Verified Buyer

Wow what a fantastic lighting shop you will not be disappointed will definitely use again staff very friendly with good knowledge of lighting especially Anne
Peter Mcnamara
Verified Buyer

Great service once again ,a fantastic range of products at good prices ,thank you
Keith Evans
Verified Buyer

I have purchased products from KES Lighting on a number of occasions and have always found the staff to be very helpful.I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and there wide selection of choices to anyone.
Pascal
Unverified Reviewer

Purchase and international delivery (France) perfect. With a rare personalized tracking on a website. I recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

Very disappointed with the service. Bought some light fittings that frankly don't work very well, only light up half of the lamp. And they were delayed as the wrong ones were sent. Plus missed the electricians install slot, so it took longer to get them up. Tried to return, but KES insist on a credit note rather than a proper refund as it was over 14 days since they finally sent the right ones out. Poor show.
Melvyn
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the purchase I made from KES Lighting. Anne, the lady that handled my enquiry, was very professional, helpful and courteous. Every question I raised was answered fully and promptly. She was a delight to talk to. I would certainly buy from this company again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

Anonymous Anon
Verified Buyer

Easy to order on line, swift delivery, lovely lights. Thank you
Claire Lakey
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, received a personal e-mail to inform me that my order had been processed and a follow up e-mail to let me know when to expect delivery. On the day of delivery received an e-mail with a 1 hour time slot.

Great product the light looks great in my hallway, my next project is to redecorate my living room so I will shortly be ordering 2 more of the same lights.

Verified Buyer

The lamp we ordered was delivered safely and promptly and was very well packaged. We are very pleased with our purchase and would be happy to trade with KES lighting again. The product was of excellent quality at a good price and the company provides an excellent customer satisfaction service.

Alan