KES Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"From start to finish the service was impeccable. I was regularly updated on the progress of my order and contacted to check that I was happy with my purchase after it arrived - that's what I call good customer service!"
"Very help full courtesy call from keys when ordered saying we needed further parts to complete the purchase"
"Excellent service, especially after-sales service. Great personal touch. Website easy to use and the product is great. Well priced too as much more expensive on competitive websites. Delivered when they said they would too. Keep up the good work Kes Lighting."
"Absolutely love our light! It has transformed our dining area. The service we received was great, even accommodating my holiday dates for delivery and price was the most competitive I could find. Will certainly but from you again."
"I love it, I bought another from a different company, they compliment each other, small one for the hallway and a bigger one for the living room."
"Excellent service and delivery. Product very good quality and after care service very good. Will definitely purchase from KES lighting again."
"I had priced up the light fittings that I wanted and Kes Lighting was the cheapest I found. I ordered 5 light fittings and they all arrived very quickly. I had an e mail letting me know what day and time the delivery van would be coming and also a follow up e mail asking if everything was ok."
"Lights were well packaged and arrived promptly."
"Excellent & efficient service"
"Wow this light / fan is amazing! From the excellent customer service to start with to the fitting and using of our light/fan - love it all! It WAS bigger than I’d realised so beware however I absolutely am in love with it. It’s in our bedroom - the light is wonderful from it but the fan for me is the best bit. We have had the night fan on every night so far and wow, amazing! Quiet and just enough coolness all night that it doesn’t freeze you! Only shame for it is, you can’t put a time on for it to come on ie at 7pm each week night and a diff time at weekends. Saying that I’m having trouble connecting to Bluetooth at present so there may be that option?! This light really is fab and I wished we’d had one years ago. Even the Electrican asked where we got it, as he was impressed with it too! :)"
"Five star service, love the lighting."
"A fast and efficient service. Very helpful when ordering and the delivery was spot on the time that was given. I ordered 3 lights which were very well packed and all appeared to be in good order although they have not been assembled yet. The lights are of good quality and live up to my expectations.I will have no hesitation in recommending Kes Lighting."
"Excellent service by KES Lighting!! Delivered on time and superb quality !! They were very informative and corresponded via email throughout the process. Would definitely use them again."
"We bought a floor lamp for our living room and it looks so beautiful. Greatly packed and top quality. Both my husband and I are very pleased."
"These lights are beautiful. We received great customer service from KES. Would definitely buy from them again"
"Great service, quick confirmation and delivery; great follow up call from the sales team too."
"order was complete and deliver on time which was in a 2 hour slot very helpful"
"Excellent product. Very quick delivery"
"Excellent service great products very well packed to avoid breakages in transit. Lights stunning and admired by all."
"Great customer service. Really happy with the product and the quick delivery."
KES Lighting is rated 4.86 based on 1,108 reviews