KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Our table lamp arrived promptly, good communication, very well packaged. Very pleased with it.
Prompt delivery and v good quality lights
When the light I ordered was delayed by the shipping company, i called KES and they kept following up until it arrived. Beautiful light at a good price, too. Very happy.
Lovely light fitting. Ordered one day and came immediately. Well packed. Excellent. Good value for money
Fantastic could not fault the service first class
Swift and efficient service, good price on what I wanted.
Hallo, viele Dank für die schnelle und reibungslose Lieferung der beiden Feiss Marlena Leuchten. Es hat alles prima und unkompliziert geklappt. Die Leuchten sehen wirklich sehr gut aus! Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Beautiful light. Arrived promptly.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 27th March 2021
very good web site and excellent service and delivery.
Fair price and delivery
Good service and delivery on time
easy company to deal with and completed our transaction 100% satisfactorily
Efficient, prompt delivery, would continue to use this company. Very pleased with my purchases
I ordered a lamp from KES but because it could not be returned after 2 weeks, I called and asked if they could extend the time until an electrician could come, I called to ask and 15 minutes later, an employee came back with an answer. ( yes - and gave me an extra 2 weeks) Good service during the Pandemic!
Customer service is poor and my order was late with no updates. I had to do all the chasing.
Really pleased with my crystal candle light bulbs , I thought they were going to be slightly bigger . I wanted them for my chandeliers .
We are extremely happy with our purchase and have had some very complimentary remarks from all who have seen the lights we purchased. Would certainly buy from KES again.
very pleased with my recent purchase
If your looking for something special I can highly recommend KES. Would have liked them a little quicker but well packaged and a beautiful product when they arrived. Thank You!
Excellent service! Arrived promptly and very well packaged. It gets better ..... we are so pleased with the light. It is exactly what we wanted and looks even better in our hallway and it did on the screen. Thank you.
KES Lighting is rated 4.83 based on 1,843 reviews